Day 3 Part 4

7 Days

Hana’s Apartment - Wednesday 1:45pm


Hana and Hoya were sitting on the couch in silence. After Hana had finished crying Hoya got her tissues and a glass of water. She sat down on the couch and Hoya followed. No one had said a word since then. Hana could see that Hoya was thinking about something and she really wanted to know what it was.


Five minutes later Hoya finally started to talk. “Why are you keeping this to your self?” Hana put her down. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. “Hana, this is serious. There a person stalking you who can apparently come into your home anytime he wants to and, he is threatening to kill you.”


Hana knew he was right, there was a stalker out there who could and most likely will hurt her. Just then they both heard the door open. Hana froze “Is it him? The stalker?” she thought. Hoya stood up ready to beat the bastard up.


“Hana are you here I... Oh hello.” Hana breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her brother’s voice. “Am I interrupting something?”


Hana stood up right away. “No.” Hana said giving her brother a giant hug.


“Hana, I can’t breath.”


“Oh, sorry.” Hana let him go.


“So are you going to keep staring at me like that or are you going to introduce me to the handsome man standing with an awkward expression on his face in your living room?” Hana was so relieved that it was her brother and not a deranged psycho that she completely forgot about Hoya.


“Oh right sorry. Rico this is Hoya. Hoya this is my brother Rico.”


“Nice to meet you Rico.” Hoya walked over and held out his hand.


Rico took it saying. “You too. So Hoya, you must be the man that Hana is bring home for dinner tonight?” Hoya smiled and nodded yes.


“Hana, I really happy you found such a hot boyfriend.” Hana was about to protest the fact Hoya is not her boyfriend...yet. But Rico kept talking. “At least one of us has a man.” Rico went and sat in the armchair in the living room. Hana and Hoya followed suit sitting in the love seat.


“What do mean one of us? I recall meeting your boyfriend just this past Monday.”


“Oh, you mean that bastard? I dumped his sorry .”


“But when I saw you two you guys looked really in love.”


“And I thought we were, but it turns out that he has two other boyfriends that he’s ‘really’ in love with.”


Hana got up to hug her brother. “I’m so sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?”


“Well you can start by telling me the story of you two. All I know is what mom and dad told me.”


Hana sat down next to Hoya. “There is not that much to tell.”


“Fine. Hoya you tell me.” Hoya looked up from the spot he was staring at on the floor between his feet.


“Oh, um I met Hana while she was working on a case.”


“Yeah mom mentioned that already. I want the juicy details. Dad told me he saw you two making out.”


“Making out? I doubt dad said that.” Hana said.


“No, but from what he told me that was what you two were doing.” Hana blushed and Hoya smirked. “You know Hoya, this is the first time I’ve seen my sister act this way. She must really like you.”


“I hope so, cause I really like her too.”


“Really?”

 

“Yeah. I don’t know when it started, maybe when I first saw her, but no woman has gotten under my skin the way your sister has.” Hoya said staring deeply at Hana.


“Well” Rico said getting up. “I should go before you two start to tear off each others clothes. As much as I would like to see you Hoya, which I assume a lot of fangirls would also like to see, I have no intention of seeing my sister .”


Hana walked Rico to the door. “Are you sure you’re okay?”


“You know me I will have a new boyfriend tomorrow.”


“You know yesterday I took Hoya to my favorite chocolate store and you won’t believe who I saw.”


“No.”


“Come on. He asked about you.”


“What did you say?”


“I told him you had a boyfriend.”


“And?”


“He seemed really disappointed.”


Hana could see a tiny smile on Rico’s face. “Thanks Hana. I’ll see you tonight.”


“Bye.” Hana closed the door and sat down next to Hoya again.


“So...” he started. “Is there anything you would like to tell me?”


Hana knew what he wanted to hear, but she was not going to give in that fast. “I have no idea what you are talking about.” Hana got up to go clean the kitchen and Hoya followed her.


“Don’t play dumb Hana. You know what I’m talking about. I just told you that I like you a lot, and I know for a fact that you like me too. So just say it.”

 

She wanted to, she really wanted to. She could a see a great life with Hoya, but he’s a Korean pop idol. He will eventually go back to South Korea. And then what, she would be here in Boston all alone.


Hoya could see she was debating something in her head, he knew she was doubting him. So he did the only thing that he could do to prove his feelings for her. He grabbed her waist and made her face him. He tilted his head and slowly leaned in.


Hana knew what he was trying to to do, and she was going to let him. She did not care anymore if he was going to leave. She likes him, maybe even loves him. She met him only three days ago but for Hana it felt like she knew him all her life.


After what felt like an eternity Hoya’s lips touched hers. At first it was slow and sweet, then Hana felt Hoya’s tongue graze her lips asking for an entrance. Bur Hana didn’t open. So Hoya took his right hand and slide it down until he grabbed her and squeezed. Hana gasped and Hoya took that as an opportunity and entered . Both their tongues were fighting for dominance, but in the end Hoys won. He grabbed the other side of her and lifted her onto the counter.


Hana broke away from the kiss gasping for air. Hoya took the opportunity to explore her neck leaving hot wet kisses everywhere. Hana was a mess, she has never felt this much pleasure in her life. Don’t get her wrong, she’s no , she has slept with few other men before, but compared to Hoya they were really boys in sheep clothing. Hana grabbed his chin and brought his lips to her once again, and Hana did not even try to fight his dominance this time.

 

Hoya started to her shirt when her cell phone started to ring. “Ignore it.” He said quickly, and then going back to kiss her newly exposed skin.


“It could be important.” She let out a small moan.


“I don’t give a damn.”


“It could be about the case.” Hoya sighed and reluctantly let her go.


She got off the counter and answered her phone. “Hello?”


“Hana it’s Mars, we got a tip telling us where James Rigsby is hiding.”


“Where?”


“Cochituate State Park in Natick. Looks like you were right about the camping thing.”


“How did he get to Natick?”


“I don’t know, but I’m planning on finding out. Should I come pick you up.”


“No, Hoya and I will meet you there.”


“Okay see you soon.”


“Bye.” Hana hanged up her phone and turned to Hoya. “They found James, he was hiding out in a state park.” Hana buttoned up her shirt grabbed her keys and she and Hoay left the apartment; completely forgetting about the danger that was watching the entire time.


A/N: So I have no idea where the scene in the kitchen came from. I jusrt started writing and that just happned. I was thinking about putting some / leamon in the story. Tell me if you guys think it is a good idea.

A/N2: By the way saw Infinites new MV for Destiny. OMG! All the feels!

Hoya!!!!!!!