Prologue

7 Days

One more day, that a is how long Alice has to wait. One more day and she will be on a plane to South Korea to see Infinite. Alice has been in love with Kpop since her then best friend introduced it to her when she was 13. When Infinite debuted she knew that they would be the idol group that she obsesses over.

 

In one day she will finally see the boys that made her feel safe. And now for a whole summer she will follow Infinite on their world tour. For a whole summer she would not have to be forced to do things by her stepfather, or fear the shadow that follows her everywhere, or deal with anything at all in Boston. Maybe if she is lucky she will never have to return.

 

---

 

Early the next day Alice writes a note telling her mom that she will be on a trip for the summer and not to worry. Alice hates the fact that she can’t tell her mother what her plans are because if she does her stepfather will find out and put a stop to everything. For a whole month she couldn’t tell anyone, not even the only person who cared about her. She sends an email to him detailing her plans hoping he could understand why she is telling him now. It is 4am and the flight is at 7:45 am.

 

She leaves the note to her mother on the table in the kitchen. She locks the front door and enters the taxi that is waiting there for her. The taxi takes her to Logan Airport. She reaches the gate for her flight. She gives her boarding pass to the attendant and she gets on the plane. The boarding pass was provided by Woollim Entertainment so her seat is in first class. She looks at her watch, about two more minutes and it is take off.

 

---

 

16 hours later Alice is getting off the plane. By now she knows her mother is worried and her stepfather is furious, and she has no idea how he is feeling. She left her cellphone in the taxi so she would not have to deal with the non-stop calling. She exits the terminal and sees a man holding a sign with her name and a woman with a bouquet of flowers. She greets them. The woman gives Alice the flowers and tells her that her name is Nam Eun-Hee. She will be her translator and guide. Alice likes Nam Eun-Hee right away. She reminds Alice of her mother before she met her stepfather. The man holding the sign is one of Infinite’s managers.


As Alice leaves the Incheon International Airport she has to pinch herself. She can not believe this is real. This is definitely going to be the best summer ever.


A/N: So I forgot to explain how the stroy stucture is going to work so I am doing it now. The story will take place over the course of 7 days. Their will be more then 7 chapters. Each chapter will only be 1 part of a day.

Thanks so much for reading and a special thanks to Niillaa for being my first subscriber. I dedicate this next Hoya spam to you.

Hope you enjoyed it :)