Chpt.9 Agreed

I want to Run from THEM

"So, how's everything with Kris in your group?" Me.Lee asked us during class.

"Ah, he's, um...." We all stammered.

"Bothering?" 

"Kinda." Luhan said. "He's treating Hyunjae with a little disrespect. But, I hope we can handle this."

"Well, if you need anything else, just come and mask me, okay?"

"Yes, sir." We nodded.  I grabbed my folder and sat in a chair.

"Argh!" Chunghyun sighed. "Kris is nothing but being an to us. We need to change him."

"How?" Our group asked.

"We're going to treat him as if we wanted to be treated that way."

"As in...?" Amber asked.

"We treat him with respect." My brother put his arms behind his head. "But, if he doesn't treat us back like that, we give him the silent treatment."

"What about practices?" I asked.

"We yell at his mistakes." Sehun suggested.

"Hey, what's up?" We heard Kris say as he walked up to us.

"Nothing much." We lie. 

"Just planning for some practices." Luhan shrugged. Kris chuckled and walked over to me.

"I hope you enjoy my presence for a little while." He said into my ear.

"I will never." I slap his face away from me.

"Ouch. That hurt."

"It should. Because you, Kris Wu, is an ignorant, bossy, loser kingka of this school and who has no manners."

"Ooh..." I heard Sehun say quietly.

"So, you think I'm always like that?" Kris put his hands on his hips. "Well, see me tomorrow at the park, I'm sure you'll change your mind."

I shook my head and looked up at him. "Like I'd care about it."

Chunghyun laughed at him. "Oh, Kris. The only way to change her is, if you give us the respect we'd give you."

"Ha." Kris said at once. "You already give us your respect. Why should I give it to you?"

"'Us?'" Luhan and Sehun asked. "There is no 'us,' there is only 'you.'"

"Don't even think about talking back to me." Kris snapped at them. "Just because you two and Suho agreed to go back to your stupid life, doesn't mean you're-"

"Then what happened to the Kris we once knew?" Luhan cut in. "For some reason, he just gave up his life of dreaming for the right future. Now, he's just being used and ruining his life."

"Well then, be that way if you must say." Kris crossed his arms. "If you want me to give you respect, Hyunjae must act as my girlfriend."

I groaned and stood up, hitting Kris in the back. "You do realize that I will never do this!"

"Is everything okay?" Mr.Lee asked us from afar.

"Yeah!" We all lied. I shook my head and glared at Kris. 

"You do realize that if we make this deal, Jessica will have my head?" I said in a quieter voice. Kris nodded and chuckled. I smirked at him.

"Then, deal." I stuck my hand out. "If Jessica gets my head, Chunghyun gets hers. And maybe yours. But on one condition, EXO has to stop Jessica from doing anything to me. And you, Kris, treat all girls like they should be treated. With kindness, love, and appropriate manners."

"And you must treat my sister as if she was actually the real person you truly love." Chunghyun pointed out. "If you hurt her, it's the end for you."

"Okay, okay." Kris shook my hand. "I got it. Deal, Kwang Hyunjae. I, Kris Wu, so somlemny swear to love her dearly." He let my hand go and sat next to me. He slung an arm around my shoulder and signed as all of the girls around us scoffed. I crossed my legs and shrugged.

"Well, then." I sigh. "Kris, you now have to treat me like a real girl, I'll treat you nicer."

"What about Jessica?" Luhan asked. 

"She's going to find out sooner or later." Kris leaned in close to me. We heard girls begin to groan and scoff at us. Kris smirked and leaned in closer, making the girls squeak quietly. The bell rang, letting us go. Kris kept on holding my hand as we made our way to my locker.

"I can't wait to see Jessica's face when she finds out the next step of my plan." Kris hugged me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because she's going to hate us kingkas. Wait until tomorrow, baby, you'll see." He let go and kissed my forehead. "Go to class, I'll see you after school."

"Someone changed his personality quickly." Sehun walked up to me. "I wanted to ask you, is it true I'm your crush?"

 


dun, dun, duuuuuuun~ What is going to happen next? 

Don't ask for crying out loud! 

Why do I have mental fights with myself?

Maybe you have slight bi-polar disorder....

Go away! I don't need you! As I was saying, school's finally over for me and I have the summer to update everything I need to do.

tumblr_mfcqcb5Evx1rzuhh1o1_400.gif

2quWQ.jpg

tumblr_m7el5nH34i1rv0kt4o1_r1_500.jpg

LOL, this group is so derpy....