Chpt. 10 Rumors

I want to Run from THEM

"Good morning, Seoul High!" Kris greeted when he entered the school courtyard. "I have something to say to all of you."

"Here we go again." I mutter.

"Kwang Hyunjae, I ask you to the prom! And everyone else gets to meet the girl!"

"Aw, crap." I mentally slapped his face. "He's so gonna be killed. And prom is next weekend!"

"Agreed." Sehun murmered. "You still didn't answer my question earlier."

"I don't know what to say. I like you as a friend, but I not so close."

"I-I, you babo." He bopped my head. "I can't believe you said that during Truth or Dare."

"You're cool." I giggled. 

"And!" Kris raised his hand. "All of EXO has agreed to step down from-"

"You're lying, right?" Jessica cut in.

"Haha, yeah." Kris scratched his head in lies. "And about prom thing with Hyunjae as well." 

"Okay!" 

"This is going to be the worst prom ever in Kris's history." Sehun and I say together.

"Jessica is so going to have your head when she finds out that Kris is 'going out; with you." Amber rested an arm around me. "But then, Kris will be able to stop her. Hey, Luhan oppa, do you know what Kris is going to do next?"

"He's so secretive about it, only Tao knows." Luhan grabbed played with his hair. "Has anyone seen Suho?"

"Wae?" We all turn to ask him.

"He's talking to BAP's leader, Youngguk." Chunghyun points towards to where Suho was. We watched him talk to Youngguk.

"What is he doing?" Kris asks as he makes his way over to us. 

"Talking to Youngguk." We all said. "Wae?"

"I have a feeling he's doing something wrong." 

"But he would never do that." Luna shook his head.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Hey, did you guys hear about Luna?" We heard a  girl ask as she past us with her friends. "People said she's not a anymore."

"What?!" Luna shouted at them. "I am still a .You probably are not!"

"Luna, calm down." Chunghyun and I said in sync. "It's just a lie."

"Oh, did you hear about Chunghyuh?" Another girl asked the others. "They say he's going to hurt Kris."

"Not, Kris!" They all swoon.

"When did I ever have thoughts about that?" My brother muttered. " I would if Kris does anything dumb."

"Hey, babes." Kris walked over to our table and sat with us.

"Shouldn't you be with the EXO table?" I ask. "We've been hearing rumors lately."

"About what? You?"

"No, WTFK. All of us." 

"Ignore it, you'll get over it." Kris shrugged it off.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THREE DAYS LATER

"No. Way." We heard some girls scoff. "He is so not going out with her."

"It's true!" Their y friend says. "It's all over the fansite! And Jessica is going to impress Kris that night."

"Ohmergahd." Luna, Amber, and I smack our faces. "Kris is going to have her head."

"Haha, sure." Kris chuckled. "She's the devil's spawn. Kill me now before she touches you."

"You mean kill ME now." I pat his back. "Have fun with her at prom, all by yourself."

"I was going to ask you to the prom though."

"I'm not going. I'm just going to practice for our final dances. You do remember we're runner ups for district finals a right?"

"You can't practice alone." Kris hugges me to the bones. "You're going to prom with me and you're not going to reject or regret . And I will pick you up to go there."

"But-but." I began.

"She doesn't have anything to wear." Chunghyun finishes for me. "She doesn't like it there. People get drunk and get into accidents."

"Then I'll make this prom something to remember." Kris tapped his chin. "Got it! I announce we will have prom at my place!"

"You're house is like a palace than a house." Luhan laughs.

"And I will be willing to take you shopping for a dress, my love." Kris slung his arm around me. "You and I are going shopping together. Tell your mom that as well."

"What about practice?" We all asked.

"Easy." Kris said. "We'll flash mob while we're shopping."

"But that's awkward." My lips trembled. "I have a dance solo and I have cuts and bruises on me from what Tao did eariler."

"He's already punished." 

"What did you do?" We all ask him.

"I made him clean my room for a month." Kris answered.

"Oh, we thought it'd bee something harsher." Sehun shrugged. "But he's one of the maknaes in EXO."

"Sounds like D.O. or Xiumin would do the cleaning." Amber added. "But Tao needs something harsher."

"He's so-" 

"Oh my gosh!" We heard another group of girl squeal. "Did you hear about the news? Hyunjae was thinking about commiting suicide. She's going to be at the bridge tonight!"

"Are you fudging serious?" Chunghyun looked at me. I shook my head, "I would never do that. We should go talk to Headmaster Pyon."

"No, let this fly." Kris patted my shoulder. 

"Jessica says to meet at the bridge at eight tonight." one of the girls says. "We'll be there."

"Lies, lies." Kris shouted. "Hyunjae would never do that!" Everyone looked at us. I hid behind the giant and shook my head. "The person behind all of these lies is Jessica Jung!"

Everyone looked at Jessica, who is looking at her nails, blowing them dry.

I hugged Kris from behind, "This is such a bad idea." I clutch onto his uniform jacket tightly. Jessica looks at us and scoffs.

"You really think that?" She sighed. "had nothing to do with anything of those rumors. And you might want to ask your friend over there." She points at Suho, who has his arms crossed. Suho saw us and ran. Kris ran after Suho, making me fall after clutching onto him.

"Well, then." I stood up and brushed myself down. "Looks like the good guy once-bad-guy-turned-back-to-a-bad-guy. I trusted that asswhole!"

We watched Kris run after Suho. We all know with Kris's long legs, he can catch anyone. 

 


This chapter was a little on the bipolar side. I have no idea how this will end up. But don't worry, Kris will some how change, or that he already has changed. Enjoy the next few chapters! 

So, please subscribe, follow, or upvote!

tumblr_m65boeAXIR1r5waef.gif

Let's all have Onew Condition!

tumblr_lkfx86qrjb1qj60veo1_250.gif

Holy Krisus... What is wrong with me?

tumblr_m7c0qf9ls01qzkiku.gif

tumblr_m2p9uniaLA1rn9hoj.gif