Chpt. 5 WHTK

I want to Run from THEM

"Good!" Feng clapped. "I think everyone should all end in a bad- pose,showing you guys are up for any challenge. Hyunjae, when you do the splits in the end, try to quickly lift yourself off from the floor and pose with the 'bad-' look."

"Okay!" I smiled. "So it'll look like this?" I droppped myself to the splits and pushed myself from the floor to bad-.

"Yes!" he smiled. "So, let's dance from the middle and go to the end?"

We nodded and got into position. We started off and ended.

"Wow," Feng awed. "One day and everyone is dancing well." 

 

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人

Hours past as Feng taught us and gave us corrections.

"Hello, boy and girls!" We heard Umma  call out. "I brought in food for you. Eat up and one more hour of practice and we'll be home. Hyunjae, when we drop you off at the library, you're going to have to walk or take the bus."

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded and ran to the table full of food. "I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

"Someone has energy." Luhan chuckled. I grabbed a fork and a tray of food.

"You do know I have a stomach that needs its nutrients, which it has to give out through my blood and to the rest of my body."

"Why are you thpeaking in thuch a hard language?" Sehun grabbed a tray of food. 

"Sorry, I have to use these terms in my health project." I grabbed a napkin. "That's why I'm going to the library."

"Can't you do research on your computer?" Chunghyun scolded.

"I like books and I want to get information from books than the internet." I carefully did a spin and sat down in the middle of the room. "Plus, books can have much more info than the internet. The internet can get you the same results."

"What are you doing for the health project anyway?" Umma asked.

"Drugs and alcohol." I opened my tray of food. "I'm doing a presentation about how they can affect your body. I need to make a PowerPoint and a model of how it can make an devastating impact on life."

"Stop being so extensive." Kris sat facing me with his food. "It's blowing my brain cells into pieces."

"Kris, respect your team member." Feng sat next to me with his food. "She's just giving you an idea how the project should be. Not how you think it should be."

"Thank you, Feng." I picked up the fork and stuffed my mouth. Everyone began to sit around in a circle with their trays of food.

"Water?" Umma came to us with water bottles.

"Yes, ma'am." We all nodded. She handed us each a bottle. I opened mine and drank it half way.

"There's something I want to change about your dance team." Feng broke the silence. "Your name sounds weird, but cool. I was thinking about calling you guys, 'WTHK.'"

"Does it stand for 'What The Hell Kris?'" Chunghyun joked.

"Whaddu say about me?" Kris turned his head towards him. "You know I heard that."

"No, but that's actually fuuny." Feng chuckled. "It stands for; World Talent History Kit. I'm thinking you'll have such a talent the world wants to see. The 'Kit' part is here. In a kit, you are separate pieces. But once put together, you're something else. As a whole, you become one."

"Wow." We all were awed. "That actually sounds better then our original name."

"WTHK!" Sehun and I beamed. 

"Who are we?!" Feng shouted.

"WTHK!" We all yelled. "Everyone's going to see our talent!"

"Because-"

"We are pieces put into one!"

"Alright, enough with the yelling." Umma said. "Eat up. You have more practice to do."