Chpt. 8 Traitor

I want to Run from THEM

"It was great to have you here." Appa smiled at Suho. "You're welcome here any time."

"Thank you, sir." Suho chuckled. "It's really nice to be here, and with Hyunjae, she lights the room up."

"Haha no." Chunghyun and I sarcastically say.

"But you are in the group who bullies her." Umma said with worry.

"Please forgive me." Suho apologizes. "I will try my best to stop it."

"Bullies?" Appa asks in uncertainty.

"Long story." The four of us said. 

There was silence after that. I chewed on the chicken and beans.

"So, Hyunjae, did you get your information you needed?" Umma asks.

"Not really." I say after drinking some water. "Suho kind of interrupted me. But I'll get some done by tonight."

사랑

"Get up!" I heard Chunghyun bang on my door. "We gotta go to school in an hour!"

"Oh my gosh!" I yank the blankets up. I looked at my clock. 5:00 a.m. and school doesn't start until seven. "Wait a minute."

"You need to take a shower too." Chunghyun said. "You fell asleep after taking Suho home and taking notes for school."

"Why are you keeping track of what I do?" I yawn and open the door.

"Because Umma has to leave early. And Appa has to go on a business trip."

"What for?" 

"He's going with some of his partners to promote something from the company." Chunghyun half lively explained.

"Where is he going?" I walk out the door.

"Hong Kong." 

"All right. I'll be out in a few."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Get over here, !" I heard Kris call for me as I was running from him during gym. I accidentally stepped on his foot a few seconds ago. That's what started this today.

Two classes plus lunch with him and some weekends with him is just torture. He acts all cool and angelic in front of parents, but turns to such an as he meets my brother and I. I kept on running on the track, ignoring other people who were in the way. Running the mile and having some loser behind you, this would probably be my record ever since third grade. Plus, it's freaking Monday morning and my second class had to be gym. 

"Out of the way, !" I heard Tao say then shove me. I tripped on my feet and fell onto the track.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard Amber call out behind me. "Are you okay?" I heard footsteps running to me. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes. I sat up, checking my body for any problems. Skinned badly on the knees. Well, that'll ruin my dancing abilities. 

"You're bleeding badly!" We heard Luna say. "I'll go get Mr.Ahn!" 

"What?" I looked back at my knees. "I only have skinned knees. I'll be fine."

"You're elbows and eyebrow is bleeding." Mr.Ahn said as he and Luna approached. "Let's get you to the nurse's office. You can redo your mile run later this week."

"Yea, sir." I nodded and stood up with Amber's help. 

"Amber, stay here and record the other's times after your lap. I'll have you finish the mile with Hyunjae. Come on, let's get you to the nurse's office."

He supported my weight on Mr.Ahn's shoulder as I linked my way with him back to the health office.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-**-*-*-*-****-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris's P.O.V.

"Really Tao?!" I smacked his head as he ran up to me.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Why did you trip her?! She has to redo the mile now!"

"I didn't expect for her to trip when I pushed her."

"I'm going to check on her after I do my last lap." I huffed. "You stay here."

"But, hyung!" Tao whined like a five year old. 

"Shut up! Or else I'm kicking you out from EXO! We gotta keep this between all of us or else Jessica is going to have my skin."

"She'll have your skin before you know it. When can we stop with this all? I'm all ready growing onto her as a victim to bully."

"Until 'Sicca tells us to. I almost lost my temper when Chunghyun said something stupid."

"'What the Hell Kris?'" Tao joked.

"How the heck do you know that?!" I shouted at him, making Hyunjae and Mr.Ahn look at us before walking across the parking lot to the school. 

"Luhan and Sehun told me this morning during homeroom.  I can't believe you asked to be put into a group with those two. They're the ones bullying us now. That's messed up."

"Shut up, Tao." I hrunted and kept on running.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I walked into the health office, faking I had a headache after running. 

"What are you doing here, Kris?" Mr.Ahn asked when he saw me. 

"I just have a headache after running." I groaned. "May I lay down?"

"Sure." He turned back towards the nurse. "Does she need stitches?'

"Nope." The nurse said. "She's fine. Just try not to put so much pressure on the knees. They're a little bruised up and swollen. They're never like this before."

"She must have done something to it over the weekend."

"Maybe. Hyunjae, did you do anything over the weekend that might've injured your knees?"

"I had a dance practice for music. That's it." She said in little pain. I laid there, listening to her. She didn't have any problems over the weekend. What is she doing to herself?

"Put an ice pack on it for now." The nurse said. "If anything else bothers you, just come back and tell me, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I laid there, thinking, What did she do to herself now? I sat up and swung my legs over the bed. Hyunjae, that girl is such a bother. Wait, what am I saying, she's the one who started this all.

"Aish!" I scoffed. "Why does this have to get worse?!"

"Kris, are you okay?" Mr.Ahn asked me.

"My headache just hurts a little."

"Call for me if you don't feel good." The nurse said. "Hyunjae, I'm going to tape the ice pack around your knees to keep them from swelling. You can use crutches while your knees can't be bent."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyunjae's P.O.V.

"So, what happened?" Amber asked at the lunch table.

"I accidentally stepped on Kris's foot and he snapped." I set the crutches against the table. "I began to run when he started cursing. Tao somes by, shoves me over, I trip, fall, scrape myself here and there. Bleeding and nurse's office."

"Kris said he had to go to the nurse's office too. What happened?"

"He just laid on the bed, I'm sure he was listening." I picked up the fork and pierced it into the fruits.

"Hey, guys." We heard a soft voice say brightly. We turned our heards towards it. Our jaws locked.

"Hello, Sehun, Luhan, and Suho?" We all asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chunghyun said, not looking at them.

"EXO, they've gotten pretty rotten towards you, Hyunjae." Luhan looked at me. "So we stood up against them."

"'We think you, Kris Wu, is a dumb, ignorant person who hate the one he loves.'" Sehun smiled. (Enough with the lisp typing for me...)

"'Plus, why can't you stand up against Jessica Jung if you really don't like her.'" Suho sat up straight. "'Why can't you tell her that you don't like her? Kris, you should be ashamed of what you did to Hyunjae for the past five years, even if Jessica started it all. And EXO, learn how to use your manners! We can't believe you hit a girl and still get respected!'"

"Haha, it's nice to have you guys back." Luna and Amber chuckled.

"Yep." I smiled. "I miss the old you before Kris went out asking you guys to be a part of it. But what will happen to you three since they know you are with us?"

"Eh, who knows?" Sehun shrugged. "We'll keep our eyes peeled."

"Welcome traitors  from EXO." Chunghyun smiled and turned towards them. "It's great to have you guys back. Five years and everything changed."


I'm so curious!

Shut up!

What's up my readers? So far, so good? I have projects coming up because of the end of the school year, but you will hear from me in, I donno, a few more days. But the projects are hoarding my time on the computer.

Don't fail!

I can never fail! Okay, so I am failing a little bit. But it's only one class!

Whatever... (why am i having a war between myself...?)

As I was saying... I am going to have a somewhat free summer!!

http://imgboot.com/images/Jingou/exo.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9kxm8jpa41ryf3yno1_250.gif (<--- This is why Hyunjae will never trust Kris)