Chpt. 17 Sehunnie's Princess

I want to Run from THEM

"Hyunjae, get up." I hear Sehun's voice say. "Let's get you to school."

"What?" I get up and yawn. "I... Ah... Never mind.'

"Morning."

"Hehe, morning, Sehunnie." 

"Summa has breakfast downstairs. Your uniform is ready too. Just take a shower and dress up. I'll walk you there."

"But won't you be late?"

"It doesn't matter. I'll just take the bus there and sneak in."

"You little ninja." I giggle and get out of bed. "I'll see you down in a bit."

"Yes, love." He kisses my forehead. He exits my room, already in uniform. I walk to the bathroom to have my shower and feel clean.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Sehun," I look up at him. "You'll get there on time right?"

"Well, I got about five minutes left." Sehun chuckles. We were in the front of my academy, with people glaring at Sehun for being in a different uniform. 

"Well, hurry!" 

"I will. I'll see you here after school, arasso?"

I nod my head and look at the advisors who were by the gate. They sternly stared at Sehun. He faced me to block the view of them. 

"I'll see you later." He kisses my forehead. "Bye~"

"Bye, Sehun." I kids his cheek. Before he let go of my hands, he kissed me on the lips. Making me blush madly and other kids around us wolf whistle and cheer. He pulled away with a smile and let my hands go.

"I gotta go." He says. "I'll be here later."

"Go." I chuckle. "You'll be late." I push him off to his school.

"Okay, okay." Sehun runs off. "Saranghaeyo!" He shouts aa he runs off. I smile and turn around. Finding Krystal and the gang behind me. They all were smiling and staring at me.

"Who's that?" Bom asked.

"That's my boyfriend Seoul High." I shyly say. 

"Ooh!" They all chuckle. "Someone got a boy."

"Hey! And you say Seoul High is full of dumb kids?"

"I approve of that guy." Krystal giggles.

"What about my brother?' I walk up to them. "He's at Seoul High too."

"Well, I approve of him too."

I blush madly and walk with them to your class. They... I... This is embarrassing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnie!" I see him at the gates as he promised. 

"Hyunjae~!" He smiles and embraces me into a hug. "I missed my princess. How was school?"

"I got perfect on my performing arts test. And I got some practices for a school play."

"You're in the school play?"

"Yep!"

"What part? I wanna know."

"The lead role."

"Ooh! I wonder what it is."

"The princess who falls in love with a pauper." I answer.

"Ooh!" He holds my hand as we walk. "Princess and the Pauper?"

"Yes. And i play the puaper. I can't wait for practices!"

"Who plays the princess?"

"Krystal."

"Prince?"

"Sunggyu. Waeyo?"

"Huh. Got a kissing scene? 'Cause, you known I can do it for him."

"Aah!" I giggle. "You can kiss me all you want, but it'll never be on the stage."

"Unless...." He trails off.

"Unless??"

"I got something..."

"What? What is it?"

"A secret. I'll show you when we get there."

"But it's late. And we gotta get home. The reality is, I will always love you."

"The fantasy?" He asks.

"We're married." I chuckle. 

"You did not just say that. You. Did not. Just. Say that."

"Yus, I did." 

"Anywhoo. When's the performance?'

"In the end if June."

"Really?! I'm going to be out of town by for a visit to my grandparents."

"Awe. I wish you could be there."

"I can see if I could make a promise."

"Okay!" I smile. 

"I'll make a promise." He kisses my forehead.

--------------..................................---------------------------

"Umma!" I smile as I open the door. 

"She's still at the cafe!" I hear Chunghyun yell out. "Gronla bars in the closet!"

"Well then..." I pout and kick off my shoes. Sehun closes the door behind me and takes off his shoes. I walk over to the pantry and grab a few bars of gronla bars. I pass one over to Sehun and peel off the packaging. 

"Hyung..." Chunghyun walks to the kitchen. "So, I heard what was going on between you two. How is it?"

"Ooh." Sehun takes a bites of his granola bar. "That. Uhm. Yeah, we are dating."

"Awe, got any couple names you call each other?"

"Not really. Well, I call her my princess."

"Haha," I choke on my granola. "Whut? I don't know what you're talking about." Sehun nudged my side and coughed loudly. I rolled my eyes and keep on chewing on my gronala bar. Awkward silence filled the air heavily. The only sound was me eating the granola bar. 

"Yeah." Sehun shrugged. "I am dating her. She is my princess and no one shall take her away."

"Not unless Kris decides to." Chunghyun baffles. "He does get what he wants. Like he owns the world." 

"Ah." I throw the wraooer away. "Let's not go there. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!" They both smile. "I mean Your Highness!" They bow like dorks. Sehun kisses my right hand and kneels. 

"My Highness, I highly respect you." He chuckles. 

"'Haha," I giggle. "And I respect you, Sir Sehun."

 


Asdjfnekmwss.... I am sorry for a very late update. I have some busy schedule and hope to edit more later.

Saramnghae!