Chpt. 12 Welcome to Hell

I want to Run from THEM

Satuday Night

Prom night, ugh. The night when everyone gets drunk, into fights, flirt, dance, and other things that shouldn't even be mentioned. Luhan and Sehun were taking Chunghyun, which they left a while ago. Kris was coming to pick me up. Prom is at Kris's place, it's like a castle there. You have maids, servants, bodyguards, basically everything you need in a castle. He even has a seriously large back yard, that's where prom is. The school staff even agreed to have prom there because Kris's place is bigger tham the school and has more room. 

I stared at my horrible self in the full body mirror. Ugh, Kris set up an appointment for me to a beauty salon earlier to get my makeup and hair done. Horrible job, I was going to puke the minute I saw myself in the mirror. How many layers of makeup did they cake onto me?! I smudged some off my face. Apparenlty a lot. My hair was put into a terrible bun, I could have done this whole thing by myself! I sighed and walk out to find Umma.

"Umma, I'm going to fix my makeup and hair." I say as I walk into the living room. 

"Uh, you should." She looked up from her book. "They did such a bad job on the whole thing."

I nod and went up to the bathroom. I washed off the makeup, making my face red from all of the scrubbing. I dried it off, put new foundation, eye liner, mascara, blush and eye shadow on. Much better. I took out the curling iron and curled my hair into longer curls. I pinned my bangs to the back 

Long-and-Lovely-031.jpg

My new makeup and hair, no more mess! I looked at my phone, 5:58. Shoot, Kris should've been here thirty minutes ago. I shrug and turn off the curler and walk out of the bathroom. I walk down the stairs and notice Kris talking with umma and appa. I stand there in silence.

"She looks beautiful without makeup." Kris says. "I don't think I should have set up the appointment, I should've let her be without makeup. Is she ready, we gotta go soon."

"I am." I smile shyly. "I don't think I should have done my makeup."

"What?" Kris turns around and sees me. "Oh, my. You shouldn't have!"

"Uh, too late."

He stood up and walk over to me, he was in a suit and tie. Perfect dress up, but he isn't a gentleman. He took out a corsage and grabbed my wrist gently.

"To prom we go." He slips it onto my wrist. "Thank you Mister and Misses Kwang for letting take her. I'll make sure she's home safe by tonight."

"And safe time is?" Appa asks me.

"Eleven o'clock sharp." I nod. "Don't be late or appa will have my head, or the person's who is taking me."

"That's my girl. Come give your man a hug." 

I let go of Kris and hug Appa. 

"She's growing up." Umma was tearing up.

"I think you're supposed to say that at my wedding." I giggle and hug her. "I promise I'll be home safe. I'll call you guys when I'm coming home."

"Arasso, go. It's your big night. But, Kris, anything happens again to her, you will hear from us." 

"Yes, ma'am." Kris bows. "Let's go. Everyone is wating." I nod and go with Kris.

 

~SKIPPING DRIVE THERE~

"Welcome, Master Wu and Lady Kwang." A butler opens the door for us to Kris's palace. 

gal-spelling-home-jpg.jpg

"Let's go." Kris links an arm with mine. We walked into the building and saw basically the whole school in there, except the staff. Everyone bowed at our sight, we bowed back.

"Kris!" A motherly voice sang. "Is this Jessica?" A womanly person walked up to the both of us and pointed at me.

"This is-" Kris began.

"I'm Jessica." Jessica walked up to us and link arms with Kris and pushed me away. "Jessica Jung, daughter of President Jung of Seoul Uniforms Designs. Your son, Kris is such a lovely man."

"He is such a gentleman." Kris's mother smiles. "Call me Umma or Mrs.Wu. Doesn't matter."

"Haha, Umma." Kris chuckles nervously. "I was going to introduce you to-"

"No need to. I got it under control."

"Have fun." I whisper in his ears and walk away. As I walked farther into the house, someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, beautiful." A familiar voice sweetly says. "Let's go take some pictures."

"Sehun?" I ask when I see his face. "I thought you were with someone."

"Eh, she ditched me. I see Kris left you too. May we go take pictures?"

"For the prom to see, yeah. It's my first year."

"And last." Sehun wraps an arm around me and directs us to a photographer. 

"Smile!" He says. Sehun clutches onto my waist and I wrap an arm around his. We both smile and wait for the flash to come. "Good one, so are you two dating?"

"Uh, we're just close friends." Sehun says and lets go. 

"Too bad, you two would have made a cute couple. Maybe one of the cutest here."

"Oh, uh, thank you." Sehun and I were shocked. The photographer went some where else, leaving Sehun and I standing in shock.

"He did not just say that." My mouth was hanging open.

"At least he called us cute." He shut my mouth. "Let's go out to the back and dance. I'm sure Kris will find out."

"Heheh." I giggle nervously and take his hand. We walk out to the backyard, where the dance was held. Everyone was slow dancing, they all looked so lovely and happy with their dates. Sehun brought us to the dance floor and we began to dance slowly. I rested my head against his chest, hering his heart beat. A rhythm to fall asleep to.

 

dancefloor-l.jpg

During the middle of the dance, someone took me. I looked up and saw Luhan.

"Hello, beautiful." Luhan took me. He began to sway us side to side. "Where's your date?"

"Talking with Jessica." I look around for a giant. I saw him with Jessica and his parents. Kris looked uncomfortable sitting with them. I looked back up at Luhan, who was enjoying himself. 

Time passed, Kris still nevered showed up. I was talking to Amber and Luna by the pool.

"So, how's Kris?" They both smirk.

"He's with Jessica." I answer and look around. Everyone was either dancing or drunk and trying to flirt. They all looked messy, but enjoying their time. I noticed Kris making his way to us.

"Hey, babe." Kris slings an arm around me. "How's it going? Sorry for not being by your side the whole time."

"It's okay." I quietly say and look away from him. He grabs my chin to face him. 

"Come on, tell me what's wrong." 

"Nothing. It's fine." I push his hand away from me. "Just go and hang out with your friends. I don't really need you right now."

"If that fits you." Kris walks away. Amber patted my shoulder.

"He's so hard to be with." Luna hugs me. "I'm sure he'll change. We got competition tomorrow, so let's be ready."

"Yeah." I sigh and walk over to Luhan and Sehun, who are talking to Chunghyun.

"Everything okay?" Chunghyun becomes worried. 

"Not really." I cross my arms. "I just wanna go home. Kris is being-"

"He's not being by your side, huh?" Sehun shrugs.

"Yeah."

"We'll get you home later. Before eleven o'clock."

"Okay." I sigh and walk back to Amber and Luna.

(ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)     (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)     (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)     (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)     (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)    (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)    (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)     (ヽ `д´)┌┛★)`з゜)

HOUR LATER

I sat alone at a table, no one to talk to. They all were scattered. Amber and Luna went home early. Sehun, Luhan and Chunghyun were talking to other people. I felt so alone at the table, Kris was flirting with other girls, leaving Jessica alone, along with me. I twirled a glass of champagne, not thinking about drinking it. Why did I even agree to come when my date decided to leave me. 

"Did you fall from heaven, because you look like an angel." Some guy sat next to me. "So, where's your date? I could take you home, if he doesn't show up."

"Well," I begin to say to him. "If I were from heaven, you would be taking me home already." I look up from the glass and see Daehyun. I smile at his presence. "What about you, you're here alone."

"Heh, I can't keep this lonely girl here. Aren't you dating Kris? He should be the one doing this. Plus, he gets jealous easily. But whatever, you have a nice guy here. I should go, someone's coming."

I watched him walk away. I shook my head and stood up, walking over to Sehun and the others. We were standing by the pool, laughing about what nots and other things. 

"Hey, baby." We hear Kris in a drunk voice. "How are you? Enjoying your time here at my place? I see you're having fun talking to Sehun and what about me?"

"Uh, yeah." I nod in confusion. "I couldn't find you, so, I just wanted to talk to him." Kris wraps an arm around my waist. 

"Well, I'm a little jealous about that." He pushed me into the pool. "I hope you enjoy yourself with someone else, you ! I don't deserve you! Jessica has a better body than you and she's better in bed!"

I came back up to the surface in shock. My makeup was smeared off, my dress was soaked and everyone was laughing at me. I was beginning to cry. Sehun's eyes were glued onto Kris. Disbelief filled it. I made my way out with Chunghyun and Luhan's help. I was shivering like crazy. Sehun pushed Kris in, not caring what would happen. He ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"Let's go." Sehun said in my ear. "Kris will be in trouble for sure." I nod and sniffled my nose. 

 

SUHO'S P.O.V.

I saw Sehun push Kris into the pool. Something the innocent maknae would never do. He ran over to Hyunjae, holding her close. Jealousy was filling me up now. Everyone was silent, Kris was in the water, Hyunjae was crying, and Jessica was wide eyed. We watched Kris climb out of his pool and walk over to Sehun and Hyunjae with anger.

"Oh, you little jackass can't get away with that!" Kris yanked Sehun and Hyunjae away from each other. "You can't just do that! I love her more than how you love her! Even if Jessica--"

Sehun threw a swing at Kris's face. "Shut up you !" 

Everyone watched in shock and awe as Sehun and Kris fought at each other. Hyunjae steeped away from the two fighting boys. I ran over to them and broke them apart. Luhan held Kris away from Sehun.

"Get back here  !" Kris shouted. Alcohol filled his breath. Drinking underage, who set this party/prom up?

"No!" Sehun yelled at him. "Apparently, you're drunk and being an like always. She can't stand around you anymore, as you can tell. You were never by her side."

I looked over to see Hyunjae's face full of makeup dripping down her face. She looked scared, trembling every second. She looked at me, her face showing she hated it right now. She turned to run, far from here, far from Kris especially. Sehun turned around and noticed running, I lost balance and fell to the ground. Kris fell on top of me, officially drunk. He tried to climb off of me but he kept on slipping.

"Kris, you're drunk." I push him off.

"You, idiot." Kris stumbles while getting up. "You're the one who started those dumb rumors. You're the one who ruined her life, my love life." He lands a kick in my gut, making me spit out some blood. He ran, drunkly falling over and pulling down some girl's skirt of the dress. Apparently, it was Jessica. Everyone gasped or laughed at it. I stood up and watched Kris try to run after Hyunjae.

 

Hyunjae's POV

I kept on running, no turning back. My fist prom and ruined by my so-called "boyfriend." My dress stuck onto my legs as I ran. Tears spilled down my face as I ran far from that hell-house. 

"Hyunjae!" Someone's voice called out. I ignore it and keep on running, not caring I'd trip and sprain an ankle.

"Hyunjae, wait!" The person kept on calling out. "It's Sehun!"

I decided to stop, he was my friend. Sehun caught up to me and gave me a bear hug. I was about to break into more tears. Sehun smoothed down my hair.

"It's too far for you to run home." Sehun looked at my eyes. "Let me call Luhan to pick us up and make you home." He wipes my tear away and shyly smiles. He planted a warm kiss on my cheek. I blushed red, my cheeks warmed up. "You're still beautiful with messy makeup and a dirty dress." 

I smile and hold his arm close to me. "Hey, Luhan. It's Sehun. Could you come get us? We're not far from Kris's place. Just the main street from the drive way." Silence. "-she's fine. Just come get us before we freeze in the wind-" more silence "-yeah, I know. Don't worry, Chunghyun. 'Kay, bye." He looked at me. "They'll be here soon." 

I nod and shiver in the wind. Sehun notices and shifts around. I feel him let go. I look at him in confusion. He took off his suit jacket and wrapped it over my shoulders. I smile as he gives me another hug to keep me warmer.

"I didnt know you were such a gentleman." I slip my arms into the sleeves. 

"I guess I learned it from someone." Sehun sits on the curb and pats the spot next to him. I sit down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Who is it?" 

"Luhan."

"I didn't think he'd have that other side of him. We usually see his baby faced side."

"Well, I told him that I really liked this girl at school. He said that not all girls like a bad boy. They would prefer a gentleman over those other labels. He said to be a gentleman, you have to think with determination and willingness. He said to don't forget it's not all about the girl, it's also about a young man's mind when they're giving love to their partner."

"Aww, I'm sure the girl you're willing to love will love your personality as a gentleman." I smile.

"I hope she does." Sehun agreed. I sat there with him, trying to figure out what girl he likes at school.

 


Hello there my fellow readers! Sorry for the last update! I have so many subscribers for this story! I am really happy!  I hope you're enjoying it so far and don't forget to check out on my third fanfic, The Life Sized Adventure s of Pocket Sizes EXO. I got a lot of view on it. It's really cute, not on the romance aide, but it's the unoriginal!

Keep on reading!