Chpt. 11 Shopping

I want to Run from THEM

"Hello, Mrs.Kwang." I heard a familiar low voice greet. "Is Hyunjae here?"

"She's in her room, Kris." Umma says.

"Oh, thank you."

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." I mutter and hide in my closet. "Not this weekend!" I closed the door and sat under the clothes.


"Hello?" Kris asks as he opens the door. "Seriously? You such a child. Your bed is so childish! Hello Kitty?!"

new-blue-floral-blue-hello-kitty-bedding    Photo_Video_28000d94-b520-4238-8bb4-bf66

"Hey, I'm still a kid at heart!" I burst out of the closet. "You should be happy it's not the pink version!"

"And that your room is not decorated with anything else Hello Kitty. Or pink."

"You should be happy that I have to go to prom with you." I walk over to him. "Agreed?"

"Yes, I am." He wraps his arms around my waists. "Now, where were we?"

"No where near kissing." I giggled and slip from his grip. I grab my purse and walk out behind him. He followed me down to the kitchen.

"Where are you guys going?" Umma and Appa asked.

"Shopping." Kris and I say in unison.

"What for?' Umma gave me a glass of milk.

"Prom." Kris smiles and wraps an arm around me. "We're going to get your daughter something pretty to wear."

"Aww." Umma smiled. "It's going to be her first prom. Make it nice too. But Kris, I will only give you one chance. If you hurt her again, I will talk to your parents."

"Wil do."

"And Kris." Appa looked at him. "Hyunjae is sensitive, so be nice to her."

"I will." Kris nodded. I drank to milk and grabbed a granola bar from the pantry. 

"Okay, is Chunghyun coming?" I ask and open the packaging.

"He's with Sehun and Luhan." Umma gave me some money. "They said they'll be at the mall at ten."

"No need for the money, Mrs.Kwang." Kris gave the money back. "I'm going to pay for everything."

"You're serious?" My parents look at Kris strangely.

"Umma, appa." I begin. "His parents basically own the mall. And he has a bank account that can buy our home and the dad's company."

"Wow." Appa was awed. "I'd be glad if Kris would take over the company. Chunghyun has other plans."

"Heheh, I'd be glad to." Kris chuckled. "Well, we gotta go. I'll bring her back before eleven."

"Promise?" Appa asked.

"Yes, sir." Kris bowed and took my hand. "Anneyeong!"

"I'm going to choke on my food!" I say and follow him to his car. "Nice SUV. Kidnapping me?"

"Kidnapping you to the mall." Kris climbed in the car as I took the last bite into my granola bar. "May I have a bite?"

"But I ate it all." I show him the wrapper of the granola bar and climbed in.

"Spit it out, then." 

"Ew. No. I'm already chewing it and want all my saliva over it?"

"Yeah, maybe." He grabbed my face and turned it towards him. He brought his lips onto my and grabbed some of the granola bar with his tongue. I pulled away and kept on chewing.

"Gross, Kris." I mutter and shut the door. "You should be happy I didn't have yogurt in my mouth."

"It's probably be better if it was cotton candy or ice cream." Kris started his SUV. I smack his shoulder and pointed at my parents.

"My parents are watching us." I whisper and grab the seat belt.

"Aw, sweet." Kris waved at them and drove off. 

"I hate you right now." 

"You should. Because you're always mad at me."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Let's go over here." Kris dragged me to a store. "Something that matches you. What about black? Or red."

"But-" I was about to say.

"Let's try a pastel color. Oh, pastel sky blue. Or pastel purple. No, we'll stick with black and red."

"Yah, fashionista, choose quickly. We got a flash mob to do."

"Wait, wait. Let's try something with feathers! What about this one!" He pulled out a long red dress with peacock weathers sticking out of one shoulder. I loked at him then the dress.

"Serious?" I took the dress. He nodded and handed it to me. I sighed at walked to the dressing room. I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on the dress. I walked out with the zipper ped.

"Help." I tried to reach to the back. He walked over and pulled the zipper up and turned me around.

"No, let's try something to make you stand out and show that you are my girl." Kris pulled the zipper down for me. I sigh loudly and walk back into the dressing room.

"Let's try this!" Kris pulled out a blue dress. 

"I thought you said black and red." I hand him the dress. 

"Forget what I said. Let's get you into this one." He pushed me into the dressing room again. I pulled on the blue dress after stripping out of my other clothes. I walk out and show Kris.

a-line_one_shoulder_feathers_fur_sleevel

"Beautiful!" Kris smiled. I smile shyly and bow. "But I also like this one." He pulled a shorter dress from behind him and showed it to me. "We'll get both! We can have an after party for it!"

1_119313_FS_Balbina-Peacock-Prom-Dresses

"Um, wow." I say and walk back into the dressing room. I take off the dress and put on my other clothes. I hang the dress back onto the hanger and walk out, bumping into someone. "Mianhaeminda." I bow and keep on going.

"Hyunjae?" a voice asked. I look up and see Suho.

"Oh, hey. Uh." I stammered for words. "Why are you here?"

"Looking for suits to wear for prom." Suho looked at me. "Going with someone?"

"Uh, yeah. With Kris. Why is there a red mark on your face?"

"Heheh, Kris got rough on me that day."

"Hyunjae, let's go!" Kris's voice boomed at me. He walked up to us and looked at Suho. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for suits." Suho shrugged. "And talking to your girlfriend. I don't think she deserves you."

"You're the one who started those rumors, why?" 

"It's best to keep as a secret. There's no need for you to know. Nor, her." 

"Let's go before anythin bad happens." I drag Kris behind me. Kris turns around and scoffs. He pays for the dresses and walk out with me trailing behind. "Is everything okay, Kris?" I ask when we stop by the food court.

"No." Kris sits down and rubs his temples. "I can't take it anymore."

"Take what?"

"Being your 'boyfriend'. It's hard trying to act so cool with you."

"Then don't. We could just end it here. But then-"

"No. I'm saying I can't stand being so fake around you and other people."

"Then stop stop being fake. Or I'll just leave here."

"Aniya!" He quietly shouted. "I'm not allowed to. It's a part of my contract."

"Contract?" I raise a brow. "What now? Stop keeping secrets behind me."

"I signed a contract with my parents, letting them know that I vowed myself to marry Jessica after college. But it's not even working out. I mean, the way Jessica acts in front of my parents is like a cat hacking out a hairball. Gross. This, I want out right now."

"Before you drop me off, we're going to talk with your parents. And I will find that contract and burn it!"

"But my parents would-"

"Don't be such a wimp! So what if your parents try to sue me, I'll find a way."

"Not that! If anything ever happens to that contract, my parents would make me go to military school!"

"Well, I do think you should go to military school. Because your manners in front of a girl you like is like a pack of wolves chasing after you. You're too scared to face them. You're too scared to make peace with them at all. The only thing on you mind is surviving and hiding. You gotta stand up and defend yourself, Kris."

"You talk to me as if you were those therapists who treat patients while they're lying on that chair." Kris sighed. "I really hate you right now."

"You should be." I cross my arms and huff in frustration. "Kris Wu, my big fat bully. I don't think I should go to prom with you. I should not even agreed to going. Even if it's at your house. Heck, why did I even agree on being your 'girlfriend?' You're nothing but a two timing loser. Go back to Jessica if you want to be like that."

"Are you okay?" Kris looked at me as if I were crazy.

"She has slight bipolar disorder." Chunghyun explained. "And slight depression."

"Why you?" Luhan came and hugged me tight. "Are you sure you're fine? You look fine though."

"Yeah, yeah." I sigh and shrug. "I think I should see a doctor."

"Hyunjae," Kris began. "I'm sorry. I should've known better."

 


Ayo wazzup? Lol, no. I will try my best to update. I have another story, so check it out!

Love ya, Annyeong! <3