Chpt. 1 Unusual School Day

I want to Run from THEM

 "Yah!" I heard Chunghyun call after me. "Wait for me too! We're both walking the same way!"

I stopped and waited for him to hurry his up. I tapped my foot as he was trying to tie his tie onto his uniform.

"Could you help me?" he sighed as he pulled on the tie. I slumped my shoulders and walked back to him. I hurried up and tied his tie properly.

"There you go, broski." I patted his back. "Is Luhan and Sehun walking with us?"

"No, sorry. They said they'd walk with us once their 'group' is gone."

I shuddered to his words. "But they're never going to stop bothering me."

"Don't worry." We both heard a different voice. Chunghyun turned his head and smiled slightly. I turned my head and saw Sehun and Luhan walking our way. I smiled when I saw their faces.

"Sehun-ah! Luhan-sshi!" I beamed. I ran to hug them both. They hugged back happily.

"Morning, Hyunjae!" Sehun smiled. "It's a nice warm morning for May."

"I agree!" Luhan acted like a three year old. 

"Let's go before we're late!" Chunghyun called out. We all nodded and followed the path to school.

Entering school was, yay....

"Aiee!" All the girls screamed. "It's Sehun and Luhan!" Chunghyun and I ducked behind them all and tried to get to our lockers. I felt my uniform jacket being pulled on tightly. I tried to get away, knowing it would be Kris and them. I was then pushed to the side by someone else and shoved alone in a corner. 

"Look who's here." I heard a low voice say. Aw, crap. I think, wanting to get away as quickly as possible. "It looks like we got an early bait today than usual." 

I looked up to find Kris, Luhan, Sehun, and the others blocking my way. Girls were screaming and yelling. I really wanted to end it all.

"You know the routine, Tao." Kris smirked. "Make sure no one finds out."

"Yes, sir." the others said as Tao and Kris stood in front of me. There was yelling from behind them all. My knees were about to give out from right under me. I scooted to the right carefully as Tao cracked his knuckles. Tao smirked and landed a punch onto my stomch, making me cough out blood. I wiped it off, wanting to run from them all. He landed another punch to the face and slapped it. He  smirked and crossed his arms.

"Anything more, Kris?" Tao looked at him.

"One more thing, but for her." Kris cocked his head the right, telling Tao to leave the both of us. Tao left and I fell to my knees, wiping off blood from my face. Kris crouched down in front of me and lifted my chin to his eyes. I looked away from his eyes of ice.

"You dare look away?" He puffed in my face. "This is the Leader of this school, and no one looks away. But I'll be nice to you just for today. Because today's the fith anniversary that I started to bully you. I'll stop for today, but if anyone wants to hurt you, don't worry, I'll stop it."

I looked at him in confusion. He never like this. I thought with frustration. I nodded without a word and scanned my eyes around for Chunghyun. I found him trying to break through the crowd to get me.

"Understand?" Kris said into my face. "Understand?!" He yelled into my face. I nodded once again and stood up. Kris stood up after me and looked at the crowd. "Anyone who wants to hurt her will be hurt by me."

Everyone nodded and wandered away. Chunghyun ran over to me in worry.

"Is everything okay?" He asked in confusion as well.

"Not really." I straightened my jacket. "Something's going on with Kris. He's stopping with the bullying for today, but what comes next? He said if anyone shirts me today, he'll bet then back."

"So unlike Kris. What's with him today? Let's get to our lockers and to the nurses. Luhan and Sehun are going to meet up with us after school."

"Okay, I'll try to stay away from Kris." I said and walked to my locker with Chunghyun following me. I spun the lock and opened tmy locker. I stuffed my books and papers into the locker and sighed. I grabbed my textbooks and folders for my first couple of classes. Chunghyjn follows me into the nurses office.

"Hyunjae, it's been the city time you've been in here this week." The nurse said as she grabbed an ice pack. "Is everything okay? You seem to get hurt so easily this week. Are people hurting you?"

"No" I began.

"Kinda." Chunghyun said for me. "Just a little trouble from some people."

"You should've told the principle or one of the staff." The nurse wrapped the ice pack in a paper towel. "I'm just happy you're not in the hospital yet."

"You talk to us as if you're our Umma."

"I'm you mother's friend, Chunghyun."

"Oh, mianhae." 

"Here you go, Hyunjae." She handed me the ice pack. "If anything bad happened again, tell us okay?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded and put the ice pack onto my face where Tao hit me.

~ /(•.•)\ ~

It was lunch, waiting for Chunghyun to hurry his to our table. I picked at the food as I waited impaitently for him. Amber and Luna came sat next to me.

"Hey, Hyunjae." They both said. 

"We heard what Kris was going to do." Amber took a bite from her sandwich. "What's with him?"

"Don't ask me." I shrugged. "Apparently, today's the day he began to bully me. Faith, to be exact."

"Hyunjae, where's Chunghyun?" Luna asked me.

"He's supposed to be here by now."

We heard gasps from behind us. I turned around and saw Chunghyun walking to us with a dirty jacket. He came and sat next to us.

"What happened, Chunghyun?!" All three of us asked in surprise.

"Don't worry," he huffed. "Just got a little rough with Tao."

"He could've hurt you!" I was about to yell. "He knows martial arts and you decided to go 'rough' on him?"

"Calm down, sis. I just ducked and rolled.""That explains the dirty jacket." Amber chuckled. "Hungr""I'll oeat laoter." Chunghyun shook his head. Then my side of the table went down slightly. I turned to find KRIS next to me. I scooted my towlards away from him. Everyone at the table became silent. I sat there, picking at my food. Amber and Luna kept on eating. Chunghyun looked away from Kris.

"Is something wrong?" Kris asked us.

"You." We all said. "Why are are you here?"

"Can't I at least talk to Hyunjae?"

I stood and walked away to dump my food. I felt as if eyes were all on me. Turning around, I saw a bunch of girls staring at me in jealousy. I shrugged it off and walked to my table, sitting on the other side of Chunghyun. I sighed and turned away from Kris.

"Why do you need to talk Hyunjae?" Luna asked to break the silence.

"I want to make a deal with her." Kris turned his head towards me. 

"There is no way she will make any deal with you." Chunghyun stood up for me.

"Oh, she will." Kris smirked. 

"What is it?"  I looked up.

"If you be my girlfriend for a week, I'll stop the bullying."

"I don't agree." 

"But, being single and y, I need someone to date and I chose you."

"Can't you go out with someone else?" Amber glared at Kris. "Like Tao?"

"Nah, he's my closet friend. But you are much better."

"y idiot." I stood up and walk away. "I'm not going out some person who bullied me for years." I walked to the bathroom and felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw the girls who literally worship Kris. They gave me eyes of ice. 

"What?" I shot at them. "Got a problem with me?" They stared at me with the eyes of anger. I shrugged and walked into the bathrooms. I looked at myself. Why would he choose me? I thought to myself. He can choose anyone else, but why me?  I used the bathrooms and went back to the lunch room. 

Everyone stopped in their paths once again, looking at me as if I was stupid. I looked at everyone, their eyes looked like they needed me to go and stay away from EXO. I knew that was right, but I always stood away from them. I mean, what did I ever do to them that started this stuff. They pretty much became popular by their looks, but how did the bullying even get them here? I finally realized what their looks meant. 

I looked over and saw Chunghyun holding Kris by the collar. I shook my head and went to the table.

"Chunghyun," I signed. "Stop it, or else you'll be suspended."

"I'm not letting him use you." Chunghyun dropped Kris. "He is going no where near you."

"Too late." Kris stood up. "I'll get her some time."

The bell rang and we scattered to our classes.

~ (/•O•)/~

The bell dismissed us home. I ran to my locker like always, trying avoid everyone in my path. Chunghyun was all ready at his locker and stuffing it with his textbooks. I unlocked my locker and packed my backpack with my folders, notebooks, binders, and textbooks.

"Let's go." Chunghyun swung his back on and shut his locker door. I shut my locker and slung my backpack on. Chunghyun was walking away, I ran behind him in hurry. Luhan and Sehun were patiently waiting by the front doors. Girls hogged their personal space as they were trying to get to us. Once I came into sight, they all stopped.

"Got a problem?" I glared. They all turned away and scattered. 

"What's with Kris today?" Chunghyun asked in suspicion.

"He's going through his phathe of needing to love thomeone." Sehun blandly said. "But I don't know why he wanth to date Hyunjae."

"Hey!" I shouted. "I'm not ugly!"

"I meant he wantth to only use you to hide his thecret girlfriend he currently has."

"'Girlfriend'?" Chunghyun and I asked in confusion. "When did he get one?'

"We'll tell you later." Luhan said. "The only reason he wants to use you is that rumours are going around that he is dating someone but they don't know who. Kris only wants to use you because you're his enemy he can play a part in his life."

"I all ready do." I huffed. "I'm all ready his victim he can hurt for life.He'll regret it in life."

"In a different way I mean." Sehun justified. "Krith is trying to hide his thecret that he is thecretly dating someone. And he wants to 'reveal' it that it's you."

"That is the dumbest thing I ever heard of as well." Luhan waited for me to catch up. "I mean, I told him why he can't just reveal his actual girlfriend?"

"And?" Chunghyun pursed his lips. 

"Kris is going to use Hyunjae before the secret is revealed." Luhan answered. "We'll do the best to make sure Kris can't let you be his girl. And the secret we're your friends."

"Okay!" I smiled. "Oh, do you guys want to help me with my health project? And come over for dinner?"

"I'm guething it's roast beef dinner with vegetable thew." Sehun chuckled.

"Nope. With broccoli and cheese soup!" 

"I love your mother for her cooking. The should have her own rethaurant."

"She owns a small cafe." Chunghyun shrugged.

"Close enough." Luhan laughed. 

We arrived home and Sehun was barging through the door.

"Anneyeonghaesayo Mrs. Jang!" Sehun and Luhan greeted our mother.

"Hello boys." Mom was cooking in the kitchen. "And girl."

"Hello mom." Chunghyun and I smiled. 

"Hyunjae, a friend called you. She said to watch your back." 

"What?" I walked into the kitchen with my backpack.

"You left your phone here this morning." She handed me my phone. "The message sounds a little threatening."

I looked at the number. Unknown, I shook my head and walked to my room. I plopped out my homework onto my desk and began to study. Sehun ran into my room and plopped onto the bed.

"Don't you need to do homework?" I swiveled around on the chair.

"Nope!" Sehun picked up my acoustic guitar. "Finithed it during thudy hall."

"Study hall?"

"It'th an extra clath I dethided to take to finish up my homework."

"Nothing to do now?" I turned back around to face my piles of homework. Sehun plucked a few strings on the guitar.

"I wish I knew how to play." Sehun picked at another string.

"I'll teach you if you help me with homework." I turned around to face him.

"Let me thee." Sehun played at the strings. "thure, why not? For this week. If I choose to thop playing, then I choose to not help."

"Deal. Shake on it?" I stuck my hand out.

"Deal, brothki." Sehun shook my hand.

"I'm not a brother."

"Deal, thith" He let my hand go.

"Nor am I you sister."

"By blood, we're not thiblingth. But you are ath friends. Okay let'th get this done."