Chpt. 13 Transferred

I want to Run from THEM

I pulled off the dress and let it to dry. I got myself into my pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I kept Sehun's jacket for some reason. I should give it back...

"Hyunjae?" I heard Umma's voice ask.

"Yeah?" I open my bedroom door.

"Chunghyun told me what happened." 

I nod and look down at my toes. The stupid embarrassment. I look back up at her eyes. She had a mean look, the "I knew it was a bad idea" look. Her expression changed amd she embraced me into a hug. I hugged her back, letting tears fall. Those dumb memories with Kris. I hated it all. I wanted to throw a sharp object at him. Everything he did was stupid, he never loved me. Never.

"Shh," she combed down my messy hair. "Don't cry, Kris is just stupid. I should talk to your headmaster about this! Alcohol at a prom?! And Kris, I'll talk to his parents."

"No," I sigh, sniffling through the tears. "His parents don't care about it. They just need him to be married off to some rich girl in the school and ignore all the other things."

"No, no. I will demand to talk with his parents. And stay away from him, okay? He doesn't seem to be boyfriend material."

"Yeah."

"Clean up and we could eat some ice cream downstairs, 'kay? Mother-daughter time."

"You're the best." I let her go. "I'll see you down there in a few."

"Do I get ice cream?" Chunghyun asks as he passes us.

"No, this is private girl time." Umma turns around and looks sternly at him. "You can have some, but you're going to brush your teeth and straight to bed."

"What about dad?"

"If he's up."

"I'm awake." Appa groans. "With all this talk, I guess we should have some family time.

~TIME SKIP~

We all laugh at dad's dumb moment at work. Then a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it!" Chunghyun stood up and went to the door. We all turned towards him, he seemed a little shock. 

"What's wrong, hon'?" Umma asks. 

"Uhm, I-" Chunghyun began. Then someone pushed him aside, making that person walk in. 

"Are you Kwang parents?" The man asks. He was dressed in a black suit and tie. I looked at Umma and Appa, they looked at me in disbelief. He handed an envelope to Appa. He opened it and his jaw dropped.

"What is going on?" Chunghyun and I ask. 

"Hyunjae," Umma stared at me. "Is this true?" She handed the letter to me. I read it:

Kwang Hyunjae, I, Kris Wu Yi Fan, am sorry for the wrong doings in our life. I ask you to stay away from me from now on. I swear. i have asked another school to transfer you there. I can't stand it with you around me. Go, now. The headmaster has your information, and your new day starts on Monday.

Chunghyun peeked over my shoulder and read it as well. "If she goes, I'm going with her!"

"Chunghyun, we can't do that!" Umma cries. "It's too late to transfer her there. And you, it's basically the end of the year! We-"

"It's been said and done, ma'am." The man steps in. "I'll take her and Chunghyun to their new school on Monday. Her uniform will be here on Sunday, Chunghyun's will be here as well. I am sorry, but he asked the headmaster and the school officails about it. He demanded his way and she is transferred."

"Excuse me." Appa walked out of the house. "Everyone comes."

"What?" We all ask. Appa grunts, letting us know there's no time. We nod and go with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mister and Misses Wu, please open the door." Appa boomed as he knocks on the door. Their butler opens the door.

"I'm sorry, but they have gotten to sleep." He says. "Their son Kris is as well."

"Then I demand to be up!"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Then I demand myself in the house."

"I can't do that unless the Wu family approves."

"Then I demand myself in." Chunghyun slips in and runs over to Kris's room, which is one of the second floor rooms. 

"Come back here!" The butler says. "Guards, catch that young man!"

"You call yourself a butler?" Umma scoffs. "I prefer you as one of the Wu's."

"What on earth is going on?" We hear Kris's father boom in anger. "Why are people here at this time of the day?"

"What's going on, dear?" Kris's mother yawns. 

"Shut up, people!" Kris's voice shouts. They arrive at the door and sees us, the Kwang family, with some guy behind us. Kris's eyes shift at me, he looks at me with his face. I grab onto Umma's arm, looking for Chunghyun, who is walking his way back to us. 

"Don't let them in." Kris growls. "They're nothing but useless."

"We need to talk to you all." Appa says in a low voice. "This is about Chunghyun's and Hyunjae's transfer."

"Well, it's been said and done." Mrs.Wu snobs. "There's no way of changing it now."

"Whatever Kris says, it goes." Mr.Wu ties the rope of his silk robe. I bite my lip, trying to hide the tears. I can't leave my friends, Amber, Luna, Sehun, Luhan, and little of Suho. Umma hugs me tightly, knowing it was wrong of it all. 

"Well, we weren't notified." Appa walks into the mansion. "It's her choice, her life. She is not under control of Kris. Kris is not a king, nor are you. So I suggest you cancel those files and let her graduate from Seoul High."

"Pfft, you can't say anything like that to us."

"Yes, I can. The Wu family maybe the richest family in the school, but they can't control our lives under the district. I have seen close families be brought away because of your son. Maybe he doesn't have the manners to treat everyone like he wants to be treated."

"I do what I want!" Kris shouts. "And I say she goes out of the school!"

"You need too!" Chunghyun kicks the giant in the leg. "You've been nothing but a bully to her! Hurting her feelings, making her look stupid in the school and so on! She almost suicide herself because of you! You don't know how to love someone close to you! Everything's a lie to her because of how negative you are to her! I wish you never existed!"

Kris smacked Chunghyun's face. I gasped. Kris's parents were shocked. "No one talks to me like that." Kris gives him the face. "Not here, not there, not ever."

"Is it true?" His parents ask me. I look at them and nod quickly. 

"If you're lying, we suggest you leave this house."

I stood, feet placed on the ground. 

"She's lying!" Kris objected. "She's nothing but a liar! A dirty filthy liar to everyone!"

"Oh, really?" Chunghyun stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me from the doorway and lifted up my pant legs. "See those scars? She cut herself because of you. She thought it's be better that she died than lived!"

Kris looked at me in disbelief. I nod at him, I didn't want to say anything. If I did, I'm sure my head would be on his plate. I sigh and gently pull Chunghun's hands away. Both of our parents were nothing but in shock.

"Kris, we're sending you to the military school for the summer." Mr.Wu set his anger down. "And there is no objecting."

"What about that stupid contract of yours?" Kris scoffed. "I still have to go out with Jessica."

"She called and said the contract be over." Mrs.Wu sighs. "It's nothing but down hill for you."

"I promise I'll change!" 

Chunghyun grabs me and walk towards the door. "Good night, Wu family." Appa closes the door. 

******************************************************************************************************

I sigh, the weekend went by. We place first for dance compititions. Kris didn't come, so we had to move everything. Everyone agreed to let Chunghyun and I keep the trophy, because we were the ones who planned out things. It was set in our dance room in the basement. I was at my new school, so unfamiliar, so not like Seoul High. I was transferred to Seoul Fine Arts Academy. Chunghyun was forced to stay back at Seoul High. I went to my locker, and opened it. I didn't like this, I was scared to meet new people. It's the end of the school year, and how am I supposed to met new people within a month of school before summer?

"Hello, you must be Kwang Hyunjae." A female voice greets me. "I'm Krystal Jung. Jessica Jung's sister from Seoul High."

"Uh, hi." I say and bow shyly. 

"No need to bow! I'm like you, transferred because of some guy."

"Really?" 

"Yep. I messed with him by accident and he just kicked me out. And I suprised the school even agreed to kick me out."

"I know how you feel. Is his name Kris Wu?"

"How did you know?!"

"Same guy who kicked me out." I say. "He was my bully back in middle school, he confessed he had a cruch on me. But then he just became bipolar and hated on me. What about you?"

"Pssh, that guy was messing with my things and I told him to stop. He snapped and got me here. So, how's Jessica?"

"I thougt you were her sister."

"After my transfer here, my parents made me live with a friend."

"Oh, Jessica is nothing but a loser. She's been hating on everyone being her Jessica."

"That's my sister, alright. But, let's get back to school thing. What's your homeroom?"

I showed her my paper and she smiled widely. I gave a confused look.

"You have my classes as well. So, welcome to Seoul Fine Arts Academy." She hooked my arm with hers and dragged me to homeroom.

 


This is probably one of the worst chapters I ever wrote.... Ohmergawd...