Chpt. 15 Confession

I want to Run from THEM

"Suho's?" I widen my eyes. "What did he want? Well, my frenemy, want does he want?"

"He told me..." Sehun trails off in thought. "He loves you."

I smack Sehun's arm. "He's kidding, right?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. He even asked me to give you a special gift." He pulled out a teddy bear. "This isn't from me."

"If it is, I will smack you senseless." I frown and take the bear. There was a little message written on the tag. I read it aloud, "'My dearest Hyunjae. I know I may be your so called 'bully,' but I really have fallen for you.' Wait, hold up. Kris loves me, now Suho?!"

"Haha." Sehun laughed. "I can't believe that either. If i were you, I'd choose Suho over face."

I laugh. "I agree. I really miss when all of 'EXO' were my good friends and Suho was one of my best friends. And when Sehun and Luhan were my mega beasties!"

"Stop being a little kid. We're in freaking high school!"

"Nyyaaaah!!" I hug the bear.

"Ooh!" We hear a familiar voice. "Does someone like Suho?" Sehun and I sat up, finding Luhan and Chunghyun at my door.

"Nope." I throw the bear at Luhan. "Happy birthday, Lu-Lu!"

"It's not even my birthday!" He catches he bear in surprise. "Happy Valentines Day!" He threw it at Sehun.

"It's not even Valentine's Day!" Sehun dodges the bear. "We don't have a Valentine's Day! Merry Christmas, Chunghyun!" He threw the teddy bear at my brother. Chunghyun caught it and threw it at me.

"Happy Hanukkah!" He says. I catch it and toss it onto my bed.

"I'm in a love triangle with Face and Rumor Boy." I stand up and pull Sehun up.

"I hear something I shouldn't have heard." Umma's voice was heard. "I better not find anything bad for dinner. Sehun, your mom called to tell you that she and your dad are leaving for a business trip."

"At this time of the week?" Sehun groaned. 

"She said you can stay over here for the week."

"Ooh!" Luhan and Chunghyun wiggled their brows.

"Shuddup!" Sehun and I frown. Sehun stand up and walks out from my room, leaving Chunghyun and Luhan in the door way. Luhan walked in and wacked me with a pillow.

"Ow!" I try to hide from him. "What did I do?"

"Don't ruin his feelings!" Luhan harshly whispered. "He likes you a lot!"

"As in...?"

"Kris loving you!"

"Hyunjae!" Umma called out. "Someone's here for you!"

I groan and go to the front door. Suho was at the door, holding a bouquet of flowers and a card. My jaw drops, how much more do I have to hate Mondays? I sigh and try to smile.

"Hey!" I end up smiling anyway. 

"Um, hi." he shyly say. "i wanted to drop these off for you. I- well-- i-"

"i know, you like me." 

"How did you-"

"Sehun and Luhan told me..."

"Do you-"

"I-"

"It's okay if you don't. I just wanted to say that. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings years ago. I just went along with Kris and i just began to feel like I needed to tell you how I love you so much until now." 

"i'm sorry, I don't think I love you back..."

"Oh. Um... Here, I brought these for you." He stuck his hands out with the bouquet of flowers and card. I carefully accept the gifts from him. I look up and see his face. It was blushed red and embarrassed. I couldn't help but blush and shyly smile. I began to hear snickering from Luhan and Chunghyun. I hold the flowers and card in my hands and see Suho bowing.

"Mianhae." He bowed ninety degrees. "I should have never said anything."

"At least you got it off your chest." I smell the daisies, roses, and other flowers. "These are pretty."

"Haha, I wanted to choose the ones that were like you, beautiful." (Omo... He's using some pick-up lines)

"Aww!" We hear Umma say. Suho and I blush. I bow once and he stood there.

"Haha," He blushes. "I should go." His voice trailed off. I look at Umma, who was "busy" with dinner. I look back to the door way to find him gone. My eyes widen, where did he go?

"Don't stand there!" Umma ushered me out. "Go ask him onto a date! Even if you don't like him. He was your clse frined!"

I stood at the door, thinking if I should or not. But I felt my legs running to him by themselves. Why am I doing this?! I- I don't know how to explain... How am I supposed to ask him onto a date when I hated him for years?! Should I ask him for a date? Should I not?! 

I realized I in front of his house when I kept on asking myself so f questions. I unconciously knocked on the door and he opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" His facial expression was surprised. 

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date something this week." I smile shyly.

"Usually the guy would ask the girl." 

"......"

"Sure, what about Wednesday night? I'm free from studies that night."

"Sure! Pick you up at six?" I ask.

"I'll pick you up at six. And I'll take you on a date of my choice. Nothing illegal." He shrugs.

"Haha, I hope so."

"See ya." He closes the door. "Bye."

"Um, bye." I say and walk back home.

"What did he say?!" Umma asked. I only nod, embarrasssed to say anything. "Yes! Our little girl is growing up!"

"Too much." Chunghyun and Luhan mutter.

"Well, you two haven't asked a girl out yet! So, you two haven't grown up."

I look at Sehun, who just looks down at his feet. He seems upset about this all. I sigh and look at Umma, who was dancing along in happiness. I swear, she acts like a teenager at times. Chunghyun looked away in embarrassment as Appa chuckled. I look at Luhan, who was trying to cheer Sehun up. Sehun looked up from the floor to me. He looked as if he were to cry right there. I try to give him an apolgetic look, but he denied it and walked from Luhan to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to myself.

 


tumblr_inline_mnhhefscuR1qz4rgp.gif

Hey there readers! I feel like this story will end with Sehun and Hyunjae~

asdnof'ojasndfajsna;oeru ghjad 

I don't know who....

Comment below if you like or I might put up a poll at the end of one of the upcoming chapters~