Chpt. 14 New Friends

I want to Run from THEM

I sat in class, with Krystal. She was abnormally happier and joyful than Jessica. I noticed there were kids from Seoul High here in the academy, a lot of them. Wow, how many kids did Kris kick out? I drew on my notebook, this was awkward, everything was! I was new, only a few more months of school and he just had to kick me out at this time of the year! Why did he think he owned the school?! Why, why, why?! 

I slammed my pencil onto the notebook, breaking the pencil in half. And making a loud pcommotion about it.

"Ms. Kwang," Mr.Kang looked at me. "Is there a problem back there?"

"Um, no sir." I look up at him. "I was just writing too much and my pencil broke."

"That's new. Do you need a new one?"

"Uhm, yeah." 

"Here." Krystal gave me her pencil. "I got another one." I took her pencil and thanked her. I stared at the scribbles on my notebook, totally missing out on half off the acting lesson. I looked at Krystal, who just smirked. I sigh and scribbles down the notes Mr.Kang had shown on the projector screen.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Lunch time. I looked around the cafeteria, everyone seemed to have their groups and sat with them. 

"Hyunjae!" I heard Krystal's familiar voice. I saw her sitting with some other kids at a table. "Over here!" I smile and walk over to her table, the closest to the windows. I sat in an emppty seat across Krystal. 

"Welcome to our table!" She smiled. "As you know, I'm Krystal. Next to you is Bom, next to her is Sunggyu, and next to him is Chansub. Next to me is Bora, HyunYoung, and Kangjun. We're the Seoul High Kickouts."

"Haha," Syunggu chuckled. "You do know Kris Wu?"

"Yeah," I nod.

"He kicked us out a year or so back. So, why were you kicked out?"

"Me? He had a crush on me, hated me, bullied me for years, and decided to kick me out last minute. I'm surprised the school even agreed on kicking us ot with his permission! He doesn't own the school!"

"I agree!" Chansub smiles. "Kris thinks he can just choose people he hates and send them off to another school. Before you know it, he's going to kick the whole school out."

"Haha, yep." Bom nods and bites into the pizza. 

"Hey, at least he hasn't kicked out the headmaster."

"Yep. Enjoying your time here?"

"Me?" I point at myself. They all nod. "Um, yeah. It's nice here."

"Good." Hyunyoung nods. "This isn't like Seoul High. With the kids here, they all have a posse. Friends against friends."

"Isn't that like any other school?" Sunggyu asks. Hyunyoung nods and continues.

"Just make sure you stay with one group every year. They'll be fine."

"But this is my only year..." I bite into the pizza. 

"Good, you won't have to deal with the crap here." Krystal says. "You'll be out quick. Stay close, don't lose anyone. At this academy, everyone is about compitition for first part. Or first place. Don't go for it, they'll only look up to you to remember everything and do everything well. Be careful around those who took first, they're pretty bithcy. Almost like those people on the Hunger Games."

I nod and chew on my food. They talked to me about the ups and downs of the academy, being aware of things around here. This school is more about compitition.

****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************

"Hey, honey." Umma greets me. "How was your first day at the new school?"

"Okay, I guess." I sigh and kick off my shoes. "Where's Chunghyun?"

"He's not home yet. Probably coming home with Sehun and Luhan." 

I nod and walk up to my room. I pull out my studies and other crap and get on my way with things.

"Knock, knock." Someone said at my door.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Sehun."

"Sehun, who?"

"How do you not know me?" I heard the door open and then footsteps. "I miss you." I hear him crawl onto my bed and lay there.

"Oh." I turn my swivel chair to face him. "Oh Sehun, you annoying prick."

"Me? Annoying? I consider, handsome, awesome, and your best friend."

"Haha." 

"How was your new school?"

"All about compitition. I like it, everyone's nice."

"So you're saying you like the academy more then Seoul High?" He whines.

"Yes." I giggle. "But eveyone's cool. I met a few who were kicked out by Kris."

"Haha, I can imagine that. I hear you met Jessica's sister, Krystal. Is she like Jessica?"

"A total opposite."

"Haha. I wanna meet her."

"She doesn't live with her sister though."

"Oh." His face darkens. "I- nevermind."

"Hmm?" I play with my pencil. 

"I'll tell you later."

We sat there awkwardly. Looking at each other funny. He gave me his signature derp face, I laughed.

"You dork." He tackles me in a hug. We fell onto the floor in laughter. "I miss you so much!!"

"It has only been a day." I giggle. "And we've been friends for years!!"

"I have someone's confession."

"Who's?" I sit up. 

"Suho's." He whispers and comes closer to me.

 


I feel so horrible for not updating for so long!! >.< 

Mianhae! I've been strangely busy...

I'm am so so so so so sorry for not being able to update as much as I usually do~ 

SARANGHAE~