Chpt. 4 Seoul Hip Hop Dance

I want to Run from THEM

"Hyunjae." I heard a soft voice say. "I need to talk to you."

"Hmm?" I get up quietly to find Kris waking me up. "What do you want?"

"Could we go somewhere private?"

"It's freakin' five in the morning and you're asking me at this time of the day?"

"Please?"

"Fine." I huffed and got up. Everyone was still asleep as I creeped out from my room behind Kris with a pissed off expression. He made me follow him to the music room in the basement.

"What do you want?" I sat on the piano bench as Kris the lights.

"I need you to be my 'girlfriend' just for a bit." Kris leaned against the wall."Hyunjae, the reason why I need you to do this is because you're able to drive Jessica away from EXO. Or more like she is the one planning this bullying stuff against you. I only play a part to do this."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I only date her because she told me if I were be able to use her plans to hurt you, she'd let me go. But no. I told Tao about it, he kept it a secret why I'm using you."

"What about the others?" I yawned. "They seem to play a part in this too."

"They know as well, but Tao knows more than they do." Kris crossed his arms. "If you be my 'girlfriend' for a bit, I will make sure Jessica will get in trouble and not me."

"What are you talking about? You're the one who is also playing a part in it as well. You'll get in trouble too, with the rest of EXO."

He sighed. "Please. Jessica will leave you alone. I cross my heart that I will do my best to stop it."

"Stop it? You've been bullying me for five years and think you can stop? It's more of a routine for you to do this, everyday. Find me, bully me, hurt me, hit me, and leave. I go to the nurse's office, ice pack, talk and leave. It's been a routine for five years. There's no way of ending it."

"You're right. But for next week, I'll ask the rest to stop it all."

"Yeah, right. I wanna sleep, so leave me alone."

I got up and walked to back up to my room. Kris was left alone in the music room. I climbed back into bed and fell back asleep.

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

I got up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I fluttered my eyes open and found Amber and Luna missing. They're probably eating. I shrugged and walked out of my room to the bathroom. 

"Hyunjae!" Luhan called out as I came out from the bathroom. "Chunghyun's being arrogant now. He won't let us change our clothes!"

"Use the bathroom." I pointed towards the bathroom door. "I'll get him to get out from his room." I walked to his bedroom and knocked on the door.

"What do you want?!" Chunghyun called out harshly.

"Yo, calm down." I rested my head on the door in tiredness. "It's morning and come on. everyone's waiting for you to change."

"Oh, fine. But where ever mom's taking us, i better not be siting next to Kris."

"Okay. fine. Just hurry up, everyone's going to be waiting for you." I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. I sat down in a seat at the table. Amber and Luna were eating happily and dressed for the project, in sweats and shorts.

"Morning Umma." I sat next to Luna and grabbed a pancake from the platter and set it onto my plate. 

"Morning Hyunjae." Umma set a platter of bacon on the table. "Boys, hurry up! We're leaving in thirty mintues!"

"We're coming down, Mrs. Kwang!" We here Luhan run down the stairs, followed by the rest of them. they sat down and ate merrily. I took a bite from my pancake whenI felt someone staring at me. I look up to find Sehun looking away. He turned red in embarressment.

"Aw.." Luhan chuckled. "Sehun's in love."

"No, I'm not." Sehun coughed.

"Whatever." Kris rolled his eyes.

"Boys, eat." Appa sternly said to them.

"Yes, sir." they all said. Luna, Amber and I giggled.

"You too." Appa looked at us.

"We're not doing anything." I sipped my milk. 

"Hey, Hyunjae, didn't you need to finith your health project?" Sehun changed the subject.

"Oh!" I sat up. "Umma, can you drop me off at the library after our thing?"

"Oh, okay." Umma looked up from her coffee cup. "When do you want to be picked up?"

"Before dinner, please."

"Okay then."

"Why does she get to go to places when I have to go there too?" Chunghyun scoffed.

"You never ask politely." Umma went back to her book.

"Ha!" Amber, Luna and I stuck our tongues at him.

"Girls." Appa gave us his "You-better-stop" look. We nodded and went back to our breakfast.

(σ・・)σ               ( -.-)ノ-=≡≡卍

"Seoul Hip Hop Dance?" Chyunghyun asked as he read the sign. "Why are we here?"

"Since your father is a co-founder of this studio," Umma began. "He found out about your school stuff with your music teacher. So he decided to bring a famous dancer/choreographer from America's best dance crew."

"Wow." We all were amazed. "Who?"

"Ryan Feng of Quest Crew." 

"No." 

"The Quest Crew that won season three's title?" I asked, getting on the edge of my seat.

"Yep." Umma smiled. "Appa asked if Feng could take a few days off and come here to help."

"This is heaven!" Chunghyuhn ran out from the car after Umma stopped. "Come on! This is probably a one in a lifetime chance!"

"Calm down, Chungyun." Luhan and Sehun chuckled as they climbed out from the van.

"It's not like he's only to be here for five seconds and magically disappear." Amber climbed out. Luna jumped out after, followed by me.

"Don't forget your water bottles and clothes in the back." Umma said. "I'll be back for lunch."

"Okay!" We all called out and grabbed our bags. We walked into the building and found Feng warming up.

"Annyeong!" We all bowed and smiled. He stopped and looked at us.

"Ah! You guys must be S.C.H.A. L.L. Krew." Feng smiled. "The crew name seems weird."

"We didn't have much time, sir." Luhan said. 

"Don't worry, we'll fix it. Now, introducing. Good morning, my name is Ryan Feng, but I am mostly known as Feng."

"I am Luhan, that is Luna, Amber, Hyunjae, Chunghyun, Sehun, and Kris." Luhan went down the line.

"Nice to meet you all. Now, let's get you guys started. What do you guys have?"

"We're dancing to half of First of the Year by SKRILLEX." Chunghyun said confidently. "We have part of the choreo to it."

"Well, show me." Feng beamed. I put the disc into the boom box. Everyone got into position and we began our dance.