Chpt 7. Bruised

I want to Run from THEM

I sat there for what seemed like eternity. The sun was beginning to set. I checked the time on my phone, 7:30. I had to go home, for dinner and to study. I shook my head, Suho just ditched me, wow. I stood up and began to walking home. 

"Hyunjae.." I heard a faint, weak voice call out. "Hyunjae, help."

I stopped and turned my head towards the alley way between the houses. "Suho?" I saw a body. I ran to it. "Suho? What happened? Who did this?"

"Kris and Tao." he weakly groaned. I kneeled down and picked his head up onto my lap. "They saw us at the park. I was walking home to get what I was going to show you, but they came and beat me up."

"Dammit jealousy." I huffed. "Let's get to my place, it's not far."

"Okay." he huffed and puled himself up. I stood up and supported his body onto mine. 

(σ・・)σ                 凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )

"Oh dear!" Umma cried out. "Suho, what happened?"

"Just got a little on the rough side with a couple friends." I kinda told the truth. "He probably needs some badages and an ice pack."

"Why are you helping him?" Chunghyun scoffed silently. "He's our enemy."

"He's hurt, do you really think people don't change?" I help Suho sit  on the sofa. "Suho, just relax, I'm going to get you an ice pack."

"Arasso." he sighed and hugged a cushion. I went to go grab an ice pack and paper towel for him. When I got back, Umma was applying antibiotic and band-aids on him.

"At least you didn't break any bones." she chuckled.

"Yep." Suho smiled when he saw me enter the room. "I think your mom should've been an doctor, Hyunjae."

"Heheh, she's everything we need her to be." I handed him the ice pack.

"Do you want me to give this back to you tomorrow?" 

"No, we got plenty for Chunghyun."

"Yah!" Chunghyun scoffed loudly. "It wasn't my fault he started it all!"

"Who started it all?" Umma stopped and looked at us. "Are you guys trying to hide something from me?"

"No, no." Chunghyun lied.

"Yes, we are Kwang-yang." Suho sighed. "I should've stopped it, along with Luhan and Sehun."

"Stopped what?" Umma questioned once more.

"We've been bullying Hyunjae for a few years and she's been hiding it."

"Is this true, dear?" Umma looked at me sternly.

"Mm-hmm." I nodded quickly. "Kris started it first of all."

"Kris? The sweet child? And he's been your bully for such a long time? He seems such like an angel."

"Umma, he's not an angel." Chunghyun added. "He's been trying to get me in trouble as well. His friend, Tao, had been trying to pick fights with me for a little while. We're sorry we never told you this."

"You should be." Umma huffed, angered by this all. "Why didn't anyone tell me this! Tommorrow, we're going to talk with your headmaster and teachers. And with whoever started this all."

"That would be seven others as well." Suho sighed. 

 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Kris's P.O.V.  At the park

"You're so cute when you blush red." I heard Suho chuckle as Tao and I were walking to my place. I stopped and turned my head towards his voice. He did not just say that to... I thought mid-sentence until I saw Hyunjae. Suho's hands were on her face, she was blushing red! Wae!  My mind shouted. Suho can't just betray us, EXO! Sehun and Luhan are a part of her little possy as well. Think, think, how can I get him from being closer to Hyunjae, my girl?!

"Hyung?" I heard Tao say my name. "Are you pissed?"

"He's with MY Hyunjae!" I quietly shouted. "Why is he with her?"

"Hyung, why can't you just confess your love to her?"

"She'll hate me even more! Luhan, Suho, and Sehun already told her!"

"Kris, just get revenge then." he said.

"Revenge?" I looked at him crazily. "When are we ever going to do that?"

"Right now. He's leaving her."

I turned my head to find Suho walking away happily. "Why is he so happy?"

"Don't ask me!" Tao shrugged. "Let's go follow him." 

"Okay..." I shrugged and we both followed behind Suho. We noticed he was going home.

"Why is he going home?" I croushed behind a bush. He entered the house and came back a few minutes later, carrying a teddy bear. The bear I was going to give to Hyunjae last year, but never did because she ran away after I said something wrong to her. Why did everything I try to say to her always turned out wrong?! Suho walked past us and we stood up and followed him.

"Suho.." Tao said. He turned around to find us walking behind him.

"Oh, hey, guys." he stammered on his words.

"Why were you with Hyunjae-ah?" 

"I was talking to her about something. And show her this." he brought the teddy bear up.

"Why are you doing that?" I harshly asked. "It'll be nothing to her."

"Nothing?" he began to walk backwards. "She will treasure it because her bully stood up for what was right, not wrong."

"Then give it to me. I bought that for her last year."

"No, this is mine. I have a pink bow on it. You had a green bow." 

"I said give it!" 

"I'm sorry, I can't." Suho ran off, and that's how the fight started.

(╯○○)╯︵ /( 。□ 。)\

Still Kris's P.O.V.

"Kris..." Tao said as we saw Hyunjae take Suho to her place. "I think that was a bad idea."

"Yeah right." I scold. "It's her fault for messing with the wrong person."

"Okay."

"Let's go check up on them."

"Is this a little too far?" Tao ask as we carefully make our way to Hyunjae's place. 

"It's never far enough." I grab the teddy bear Suho dropped. "She's just step one of my little plan." I walked away, leaving Tao standing alone.

(>'.')>=O____l_*__O=<('.'<)

Hyunjae's P.O.V.

"How are we going to get you home now?" I sit next to Suho, trying to find anymore cuts and bruises on his back.

"I'll try to walk home on my own." he said, grunting when I accidently rubbed into one of his cuts.

"Sorry. But I don't think you should walk home. Plus, you didn't even have dinner yet." 

"I can eat when I get home." 

"Nope, young man." Umma entered the living room. "You are a guest in the Kwang household, and she is asking if you want to have dinner with us."

"I'm out." Chunghyun walked up to his room.

"Young man, while you're up there, get your father as well." 

"Chunghyun is so naggy." Suho shuckled as I plastered a few bandages onto his back. "He doesn't really like the atmosphere around us EXO students. Or members, I mean."

"You sound more like a gang than a bully group." I dropped his shirt. "But, you're more of a gentleman than a bully."

"That's what everyone says."

"Haha." I laugh sarcastically. "I don't even think you should be a part of EXO then."

"You just feel really comfortable around me, don't you?"

"You're Suho, the person who is there for anyone."

"Yeah, yeah, keep your hopes up and you'll be getting something better." 

"Ew, gross!" I slapped his back.

"Ow!" He shouted. "Stop hurting me! I'm already hurt!"

"Whatever! You're the one who said it! You disgusting !"

"I didn't mean it that way!" 

"Mah! You disgusting old man!" 

"'Old man?!' I am not an old man! I'm just a young adult who has growing hormones!" 

"'Young adult?'" I scoffed. "More like adult."

"Shut up!" Chunghyun shouted as he came down the stairs with Appa. "We are not going to talk about this when we have dinner."


Sorry for the very late update. It's been a rough time for me to try to update. But my school year is almost over, and I will probably be able to update more, ONLY if they're not playing on it for a REALLY long time. 

Well, who's idea was it to have a bunch of brothers and no sisters?

I'm the middle shild, I can't help it! Plus, I am not my parents's bodies!

Whatever...

Shut up! Ignore the strange y side of me...

suho.png