Chapter Seven

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One is enough

Two is too much

Three is dangerous

--Anonymous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

[Luhan’s POV]

As I stay in the rooftop I realized how dirty the place is. Joohyun is not safe in this place. I need to clean this place. With the snap of my fingers, things starts move its own. It’s not that I am lazy to move around, I just want to conserve time.

I stop working when I feel something. It is a bad feeling. I look to my left and saw a nephil standing five feet away from me. “What do you want?” I asked him.

“I am just here to say something.” He said. I stood alarm, in case he is not saying the truth I am prepared for the fight. “I am just here to warn you. We have three major unexpected attacks.”

“What do you mean?”

“Simple, we will attack when you are at your weakness. If I were you I will be prepared every time.” He said and he jumps off the building. He easily disappeared in the crowd of students. I need to check on Joohyun time by time.

I flew to her classroom and saw her talking to Sunjerk. “I don’t know what your problem is, I don’t know why all of a sudden you are talking to me and it gives me creeps in my spine. I don’t like you, I don’t like your presence, I don’t like what is running through your mind and you are creeping me out.”

I saw his smirk which gives me chills. I saw his guardian angel bowing as an apology.  Humans., they are so hardheaded. “You know what? You are a still mystery to me. I want to know who really you are Seo Joohyun.”

 “A mystery? What kind of sh*t are you talking about?”

“Well, it’s just that I just notice you today Soo Joohyun. I wonder what’s with you and your…” he near me and level in my height. He was just less than a ruler in space. “eyes.”

That sunjek went out of the room. I enter the classroom and take a sit in one of the tables. “Joohyunniee~” I called.

“Don’t call me Joohyunie.” She said with a bitter in her tone. I don’t get why she is so cold to everyone, especially to me. She stands up and stormed out of the room what is the real problem of this girl? I followed her walking upstairs and we reached the rooftop. I flock my wings and landed on the ground as my feathers fall down perfectly.

“Leave me alone.” she demanded with her back on me.

“Fine but…” I stop when I said something wrong.  “Why?”

“Just leave me alone!” she raised her tone.

“Why would I leave you?”

“I NEED TO BE ALONE!”

“You are not allowed to be alone Joohyun!” I brush my hair furiously as my free hand is place in my hips.

“Fine!” she pouted and takes her sit. “But don’t disturb me.”

I nod at her and take a sit beside her. My wings curled back and I lay on the cold floor of the rooftop.  I just realize how I miss being up in the clouds.

“Thanks.” She suddenly said.

I look to my side and saw her hair being wiped by the wind. Very captivating I thought. “Why?”

“For the comfort before,” she extends her arms and caught one of my feathers. I take a sit beside her as I watch her playing my feathers. “I can still remember that you can’t let go your dad...why?”

“I…” she paused for a while and she let go of the feathers. “I can’t let him go him because I love him.”

“But do you know that someone is waiting for him?”

“Yes, I don’t like to give my father to Him…yet,”

I was bothered. Why is hard for humans to let go? Do they know that the souls of their love ones is sad, they want to have a rest. They need to go the place where they really do belong. “Why can’t you let him go?” I asked her once again. I looked at her as I saw her eyes turned glassy. Her golden eyes turned to lavender. It’s a bit scary if you can imagine but I can’t help but to get attracted by her eyes. I saw her tears falling down.

“I don’t like to be alone forever. I can’t let go him because I need him.” She said softly as her gaze is stuck with mine. I put my hand over face and wipe her tears with my thumb. “Sssh,” I said softly. Our gaze is lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter