Chapter Twenty Two

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Twenty-Two

[Seohyun’s POV]

“I’m back.” He waved at me with his big smile plastered in his face. Blinking for a couple of times, I just realize who the guy standing in front of me. It’s Luhan, of course. I am still staring back at him, he said that he is coming back tomorrow. Do Luhan even know what tomorrow means? Or his definition of tomorrow is just way different from mine’s?

“Are you not going to let me in? I am famished.” He replied putting his hands inside his pockets. Something is wrong. I looked at him. His hair is not golden brown anymore it’s like a mixture of brown and orange? And here’s more he is not wearing his white angel suit instead he is wearing white top and jeans. Eyeing him more, I also noticed that his footwear is converse and not some golden sandals.

“Luhan?” I asked him hesitantly.

“Yes Hyunnie?” He curled his lips into a thin smile. What happened to him? I take a step towards him and poke his cheeks. I still wonder what happened to this guy. “You’re real…” I paused. “I can touch you again.”

I looked back in his eyes and frowned at him immediately. “Yah!” I slapped his chest. “Where have you been? What happened to you?”

He didn’t answer right away instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. “I missed you too Hyunnie.”

I gaped at him though he can’t see me. I was not able to utter something as I suddenly feel his heart. And suddenly, I feel my heart too. It’s beating fast at the same rhythm as his. Why is my heart beating like this today? Am I having a heart problem?

“Hyunnie?” He broke our hug and cupped my face that cut my thoughts out. “You’re spacing out. Are you okay?” He places a hand over my forehead.

I stare at him. His eyes, it’s not silver anymore but its dark brown eyes. I could see that his eyes are worried. Unlike before I just see plain silver eyes. What happened to him?

“Yah!” He pinches my cheeks. “I’m hungry. I want to taste my pancakes and noodles.” I blink for a couple of times. He wants to taste pancakes and noodles? I thought angels can’t eat? Could someone tell me what’s happening?

 

 

[Luhan’s POV]

“I’m going to make you a human!” Michelangelo said happily. I was just about to protest but Michelangelo poke my forehead and I lost my consciousness.

 

 

“You’re awake.” White lights blinded for a moment. I sit and I saw myself in the mirror that’s facing me. My hair color changed and it’s not blonde anymore which makes me oddly different from the other angels. I pulled out of the bed and walk in front of the mirror and saw the color of my eyes. Dark brown.

I closed my eyes and pulled my wings out which it did but it curled afterwards. What’s happening? I looked down to my stomach and I feel weird. Hungry, my mind answered my question. I am hungry?

“What did you do Michelangelo?”

“I make you a human!” He clapped his hand. I turned to face him and about to protest. “Of course, you are still angel but I put something in your blood to make you a human. It won’t last long since angel’s blood is stronger than human’s. “Don’t worry, for the first three days you are fully human once you step on back on Earth but after that you can turn into an angel slowly. Don’t worry about your angel skills it’s still in your blood.”

“So I will be a human for a mean time?”

“Half-human precisely. You should go down to Earth staying for you here is not good for your body. You are becoming weaker.” He snapped his hands. “I have changed your clothes! Don’t worry I have sent your clothes in your house on Earth! Even money! How much money do you need? Just call me.” He snapped his fingers again.

“Your car to Earth is there. Go!”

I baffled for a moment but Michelangelo push me out of the hospital wing. I saw a black car parked in front of the hospital wing. Other angels sprang out of the place too. But I didn’t have the time to look out for the angels who I haven’t seen for ages. Michelangelo pushed me inside and slam the door shut.

“Have a safe trip!” He write in the air and he disappeared right away. I rolled my eyes, sometimes I am thinking that Michelangelo is on high or he is just having periods like human girls.

 

“We are here!” The car parked in front of the house. The car literally flies from the skies and I feel choking up but I haven’t eaten anything though. If you would be asking if someone saw it of course it’s not. The car was invisible imagine if you saw a car is literally flying up in the skies?

“Thanks.” I mouthed and went out of the car immediately. Stepping out of the car I feel everything. As the car fly up to the sky again, I press the doorbell and wait for Joohyun. I could barge inside her house but I want her to surprise her. “Aish, why is it so cold?” I mutter as I warm my arms to myself. I heard my stomach again and I feel to pee. Why do I feel many things at the same time?

Is this how human body really works? I pressed the doorbell for the second time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter