Chapter One

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Signs are everywhere. Open your eyes, let the the truth seek in. Let the world accept you, let yourself accept the world.   --From Next Heaven's distination by Elder Wisdoms

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter One

The sunshine hits my eyes I open my eyes and stand up. I can’t remember how I end up in my bed when the last thing I know is that I am sitting in front of the mirror…about to kill myself. I looked at myself of my mirror. My hair is not covering my kaleidoscope eyes. My hair is messy but it just fall perfectly behind my back. I looked my clothes and I am just wearing the same clothes that I am wearing yesterday.

In the corner of my eye, I found my knife in front of me. I was about to touch it but the wind blew hard. I looked at my window and saw the curtains moving silently. As I stare at the window, I felt something… something different.

I shrugged it off and went to my bathroom. It’s Monday and I need to go to school.

After I have fixed my uniform, I comb my hair and make sure my hair covered my eyes. I grab my bag and went downstairs. I haven’t prepared my breakfast so maybe I can stop by the convenience store near my school.

As I open my door, I found plastics bags lying in the doormat. I pick it up, put in the counter and before I leave I saw a note inside the bags and read it afterwards…

Seo Joohyun,

I have deposited your weekly allowance. Your other expenses in school and in the house are already fixed.

They had sent me my weekly grocery again. Don’t ask who is sending it. Its , I tossed the note at the trashcan and looked back in the living room and saw my father’s picture. “Goodbye dad. See you later.” I smiled and open the door.

I reach the school fifteen minutes before class. It took me ten minutes to walk to school today than fifteen minutes. There’s something really wrong. I feel that someone is following me but every time I looked back I found no one.

“Whoever you are, just show your damn face. I don’t like people stalking behind.” I said coldly and went out of my shortcut of the locker room.

“Oh look who’s here.” One girl said.

I made my way to my locker room with my head down. Every single day in the school, some people turned to look at me and tease me. I don’t care though I am used to it. With my three years here in this performing art school, immune to it. I don’t care if they insult me the way I looked or even how I moved around in this school. If this is not my father’s wish, I could have transferred to a normal high school.

Hermione, I want you to develop your mother’s gift…your voice. Enter the art school that I want for you and lastly develop other talents in the art school. I hope you grant my wish, Hermione.

My father used to call me Hermione. Not because my father admire Harry Potter and Hermione’s witty.

“Appa, why do you call me Hermione?  You gave me already a pretty name Appa.”

“Well, it’s because, if you spelled Hermione it’s says her- my one and only.” He smiled at me as he combs the strands of my hair.

“Her, my one and only? How come?” I asked him again.

“Her-my one-and only” he said slowly. “Hermione, if you said it fast. I remembered your mom. She said that you, Seohyun, are hers, my one and our only daughter. She said that you are only gold among the bronze that we ever had. When she heard of Hermione, she said that name suits you but since you have a pretty name already, your mom called you Hermione as your nickname.”

I closed my locker and made my way to music class. That’s my class in the morning.

“Look, the sadako of this school.”

“Let’s hide maybe she’ll hunt us down tonight.”

I rolled my eyes. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I don’t know what the problem of these students are. A moment ago they are just whispering about me and later on they will just be shouting there like idiot.

“Sungjae oppa is here!” one girl said

“What? Sungjae oppa is here?!” a guy said, no scratch it, a gay. He went out of the room and brushes my shoulder. “I am sorry!” he said in a high pitch tone. I rolled my eyes though he didn’t saw it and starts running to Sungjae. Who’s the guy again? Ah, the supreme student council president and grandson of Mr. Kim. I hate him. He enjoys fame instead of focusing on his duties.

I entered my room at that same time the bell ring inside the whole campus. I take my seat at my usual chair. No o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter