Chapter Eleven

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What's amazing of being in love? You changed into something glowing.

---Anonymous.

 

Chapter Eleven

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

It is Monday once again, it means school again. Lazily, I slip down my bed and went to my bathroom. I wonder where Luhan is. I haven’t seen him since I arrived from visiting my father.

As I slip my tops, down to my pajamas, it felt lightly. I feel a little freedom. I feel different. Upon leaving the cemetery yesterday, I managed to smile at my father for the first time. It is not a force smile neither a thin smile that I always gave. It is like the muscles in my face move on its own and that’s it I smile.

Turning the shower on, I can feel the water differently. It is cold yet it’s warm and good to feel. I really feel different; it is because that Appa talk to me once again? I don’t know but talking to his tomb made me feel good, though it is only made from cement I feel that a thorn inside my heart was removed. I can’t feel the numbness of my heart. I can feel my heart beating once again.

 

It took me some time to prepare for school. As I went out of my room I remembered Luhan once again. Where is he? Where did he go? I thought he is my guardian agel, isn’t he should be always right be my side?

Did you miss me? Suddenly, I was shocked as I saw Luhan leaning against the wall to my kitchen. He looks normal. Normal angel to be exact, he smiled at me and I feel my heart beating. What is this? Why all of a sudden everything feels so different and weird? Why can I feel all of a sudden? Wait, is this some imagination?

 

[Luhan’s POV]

I heard her thought upon waking up. I called Sulli to teach me how cook again. Since we got new stocks from someone I still don’t have idea and Joohyun don’t even want to open that topic. Yesterday, I tried finding Joohyun’s former guardian angel. As time pass by, I suddenly want to know things about her; her past to be particular.

Yesterday, after giving her my hug when she’s crying I fly away from her but of course I let the wind guide her when I was away. I know she needs time with her father, I saw her father’s soul, he is sad, and he is tired. He wants rest but I can’t do anything. Seohyun holds her father. If she says she can let go of him that’s the time where he can rest fully. I give him a way to communicate to his father before I go, he misses her daughter and I know it.

As I fly over the city, I realize how I miss flying. How I miss this freedom. How I miss traveling from place to another. I miss fighting every single day but I realize how fighting can be tiring too. I learn how to be a guardian angel and I can’t explain what I feel but everything that I am doing for Joohyun makes me happy than fighting and getting new accomplishments for Michelangelo.  Fighting is like a normal thing for me but this guardian angel thing…is different. I wake up with a new challenge and every challenge is very different from the rest.

I feel the presence of Jieun, her former angel. I land softly on the balcony and saw Jieun singing lullaby to the kid.

“Jieun,” I called as I lean on the balcony. Like the other angels, she bowed at me and leaves the kid. “How’s Hermione? I mean Seohyun?”

“Very fine, she’s getting better every single day.” I smiled at her. I saw her eyes twinkle and her smile widened. “Really? Tell me! Tell me!” she grabs my arm and shook it badly.

I looked at her weirdly and she realized that she is holding on me too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter