Chapter Five

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Didn't you think that maybe our galaxy exist inside a black hole?

--Little wonder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five

[Joohyun’s POV]

“Am I dead?”  The first question that I asked upon waking up from yesterday.

I looked at the surroundings. I am just in my room sitting in my bed. I have no idea how on Earth did I reach in bed. As far as I can remember, I was on the floor and I was about to die. I close my eyes as I try to remember the yesterday’s happening. I was in school we have a presentation to make on Monday. I attend my dance class. On my way home I met an abandoned child and treat him noodles. As he crossed the street he flew unconsciously, I saw the golden brown guy again and all of a sudden everything seemed to be replay and I ran home and I thought I am going to die due to some unbearable pain.

I turn to my side and saw a guy—the golden brown guy. I stared at him, he is beautiful like the first time I saw him. I remembered him, he broke my room but I see no evidence. “Who are you?” I asked him coldly.

“Atlast, you saw me…” He smiled widely at me. “Your first friend you guess,”

“What?” I was like deaf at that moment. “Your first friend,” He said once again.

I pulled myself up to sit. I didn’t remember saying him as my first friend. I frowned even more as my mind remembered something,

“Appa, I can’t still let you go.” I wiped my tears out and stand up. I heard the bell rings once again. I didn’t realize that time had fly so fast. Again, I felt that same presence. I just close my eyes once again. The warm presence slowly vanished once again. I opened my eyes and smile. “Thank you. Thank you my first friend...I guess.”

“Wait, so you mean you are that presence that I feel before?” I raised my eyebrows at him. He nods at me, I can’t still get it. How come a wind is this guy? No humans can turn into wind!

“It’s because you can’t still see me during that time but you can feel me, Joohyun.” He answered my question.

“Pardon?”

He moved to my bed and opens his wings. I remembered it. It is the same wings I saw before. I closed my eyes as I remembered something.

I saw the golden brown guy, he push his sword in front of him as I heard him speak with a different language once again. I wonder what he said.

“This is just the beginning Luhan. I warn you.” I heard another voice spoke in English. The light vanished and my room is broken. My wall got a big crack on where the guy is facing. He turns his back as he put his blade back somewhere beside his waist.

Handsome.

 No. He is not handsome. I said in my thought. I looked at his facial features then to his eyes. He is beautiful. Right.  He is beautiful. He just looked at me back as I notice something is coming from his back. It spread out like peacock and it captured my attention, his wings. It’s beautiful.

He starts walking to my spot. He stops approximately half foot and places his hand in my forehead. I didn’t realize that my bangs were sent back. Before I can say anything, I realize that he saw my eyes. He is the only stranger that saw my eyes.

Except for Appa, he is the second human. Wait, is he human? Then we does he have wings? I am still staring at his eyes, his silver eyes. I open my eyes to speak but I feel my body shut down, everything went black.

“You are the guy with wings, the one who broke my house and the guy who I saw a while ago?”

He nods at me. “I am Luhan, an angel, your first friend you guess and your new guardian angel.”

“New guardian angel? I have an angel? Isn’t angels are just legends? Are you putting some kind of prank?”

“First question, yes. Your old guardian angel has a new family and you are special case so you are mine. Second question, you do have. All humans have. Third question, we are real. You can see me since you are special other humans can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter