Chapter Twenty Five

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Five

[Seohyun’s POV]

“So, Luhan why didn’t you tell Seohyun about the things that I have said to you last night?” Michelangelo open up the topic as our orders has been served. Luhan sit like a respectable ancient man in front of me while Michelangelo sits like I’m-here-for-my-coffee-my-loves-so-stay-away.

“Ah…well.” Luhan stuttered as I take a sip of my cappuccino. “I am still looking for the perfect time.”

“Perfect time?” Michelangelo said in a tone I can’t describe but I know it has superiority in it. “Do you know that the second attack can come anytime? You wouldn’t know that maybe these drinks of ours can be an attack already, Luhan. Nobody knows what the second attack is. We don’t know if the second attack is about fighting or what.” He shook his head in disapproval.

“I will be saying it to Seohyun soon but I think it’s not yet the right time.”

“So when is this right time that you have been saying for a couple of times?”

“I don’t know.” He sighed.

I looked at them back and forth. I want to ask questions but I don’t know how and what should I ask. They keep on mentioning my name and Luhan saying perfect time, right time and other time. I take a sip again of my drink.

“So when do you want to tell it? When the both of you are getting down? When the both of you are in the middle of the battle?”

“You should tell it to her now or I am the one who will say it to her. I am giving you five minutes to be with her. I am watching you.” Michelangelo stands up and bring his coffee in the counter of the coffee shop. His serious face suddenly changes into a happy one.

“Hyunnie~” Luhan cooed like a kitten. I looked back at him as he lean back on the chair. “I have to tell you something about yourself.”

“What is it?”

“You are reincarnated.” He says as he bent forward. “You are the child of Greek Goddess Hekate.”

I didn’t speak right away. I stare at Luhan as if he just talked to me in another language. Reincarnated? I blink my eyes. A Greek Goddess child? Are we kidding ourselves here?

“I don’t get it. I am my father’s daughter! My mother can’t be some Greek goddess that can’t exist!”

“Calm down, Hyunnie.” He sighed once again. “I didn’t believe at Michaelangelo the first time I heard it.” He stretches his hands out and reaches for mine. His warm hand calms me a bit. “As I said, you are being reincarnated. You die from the reason of three attacks and you came back to life after a thousand years.” He paused as he take another deep breathe. “We, angels didn’t found about your case since your aura is keep. We found about the former you when one of our angels, the guardian angel of your old self had escape from the second attack but he died immediately too.”

I looked at him with my eyes widen. So it’s the only reason why I die and I am about to die. It’s how my life is written. I will die pretty soon. Is this a good news or bad news?

“As you came back to life, you are good as new child, only your eyes and your appearance that remains.” He added. As I watch him, he seems to be stressed uttering this news to me. “As I have mention, we only found you recently.  We want to save you because you hold the balance of the Earth. That’s what we found out. If you die, another war is about to arise. We, angels have been taking care of the peace for more than two thousand years on Earth. We don’t like bloods being shed on Earth again.”

“So, you really don’t know many things about me?” I crunched my eyebrows. So the former guardians of the old me’s didn’t even bother to tell other angels about it? I asked inside my mind.

“Unfortunately no, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter