Chapter Eighteen

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eighteen

[Luhan’s POV]

“Seohyun!” I called her out.

“Luhan,” Joohyun whispered in my thoughts. She’s near. She sent me a message. I flew down the building where I last saw them. I am still wondering why didn’t feel his presence. This is obviously the first attack. If I didn’t succeed with this, Seohyun will be keep by the evil and the balance will be broken. If we lose, everything will turn upside down. If we win, there are still two more attacks that we need to prepare and we should be alert from now.

“Luhan,” I stop and saw a fallen angel standing few feet away from me. “Wondering so much?” He says. “I know where Seohyun is.”

“Where is she? Tell me!” I demanded lunging to him my sword. He jump sideways then to my back. He kick my back hard which lead to almost falling down, good thing I have flap my wings.

I suddenly feel his presence. It’s not powerful. I need to kill this fallen angel first before I look for Seohyun. I fly towards him and slash my sword through his bare shoulders down to his torso. He fell down and winced. I kick him to face me without letting any second to be wasted; I push my sword down to his heart. “In the name of the lord, I, Lu Han, Michelangelo’s ally, pray for his soul to be washed. His body turns to ashes and never be brought to life again.” After saying a little pray, I fly away.

At my back a white light blooms and later on the angels will clean this crime.

My mission for now is to find Joohyun.

 

I fly all over the city; from the dark streets I suddenly feel auras. I went down a tunnel and I feel dark auras. I closed my wings and try to keep my aura in me. There are five auras all over the place.

I walk towards where the auras feel strong.

“So this is the girl?” one familiar voice said.

“Don’t touch me!” Joohyun yelled. I am sure of it. It’s her voice. I closed my eyes, keeping my aura in me is hard and sending a message to her needs to be unknown from their presence. “Joohyun,”

“Yes,” another familiar voice answered.

“Luhan, where are you? Save me. They are going to bring to some evil guy. They said that I will be an offering.”

“Did you call Taeyang?”

“No hyung. GD told me that he will personally fetch this girl.”

“Daehyun-ah, will stop munching your food there?”

“Neh. Neh, wait, let me finish this.” He said.

The name Daehyun rings a bell, I closed my eyes as I remembered. He is one of the allies of Himchan. My childhood buddy who turn his back and go with them, still the same Daehyun but why did he join them?

“I’m just here, Joohyun. Did they tie your arms?”

“Neh, but it is loose enough. I am trying to escape from them.”

“I’ll save you, hyunnie. Wait for my signal before you can run.”

“How about you?”

“Don’t worry about me, when I said run. Just run. Don’t stop. I’ll be following you.”

I hold tightly to my sword as I went down stairs. Slowly, I open my wings. Peeping a little, I see how brave Joohyun is but deep inside she’s scared. She wants to run away. Hide in the dark and never think of getting out.

I feel it that he needs me, that I need to save her.

Daehyun is sitting beside a guy whom I guess is Youngjae. I saw Yongguk sitting in one of the boxes looking at Joohyun.

I don’t have any plans on how will enter and kill them in a snap. Though two of them are Nephil and the rest is fallen angel.

“Hyung, do you feel that?”

“Feel what Zelo?” Yongguk asks.

“The presence, an angel is here.” Youngjae stand up, following Zelo.

“Where are you?”

“Somewhere, standby hyunnie. Run to your back, there’s a tunnel here.”

“Find him!” Yongguk ordered.

Daehyun and Youngjae run to the opposite sides where I stand. Zelo and the other guy ran upstairs adjacent to them. Yongguk was the only one left.

“Run!”

I don’t want to miss this opportunity. I watch Joohyun stands up. Her left foot has rope while her hands are still tied. I appeared from the opening of the tunnel to know where I am and she starts running towards me. Yongguk turn his head and caught Joohyun running. I flock my wings and fly to Joohyun before Yongguk can get her back.

“Luhan,” she said with her voice trembling. I wrap my arms around her. I want her to keep inside my wings but that’s impossible.

“Leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter