Chapter Nine

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The moment you said that you should stop this feeling is the worst symptoms of LOVE.

--Elder Wisdoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

[Soohyun’s POV]

“Appa!” I shouted across the meadow. Appa was busy picking flowers, he stopped for a while a waved at me. I waved back at him with a big smile plastered in my face. “Appa! Are we not yet going home?”

He shook his head. The weather was gloomy and in any second the rain is about to fall. “Appa, wait for me!” Picking out the last sunflower   I ran towards him.

Thunders start zooming in our way. The skies is beating hard like a mad drummer as I ran to Appa but the nearer I thought the farther it was. “Appa! Why are you walking backwards? Wait for me!” I yelled at him.

I tried hoping over the bushes and race towards him but he just stands there waiting for me. I tried running to reach him but the more he gets farther. THUGSH! The lightning strikes its way in the middle of us. It’s like the lightning cut the connection between us.

I was thrown away luckily I didn’t hit my head hard though. I tried standing up and I saw the flowers in my hands starting to wilt. How long I have been running to him? Why can’t I reach him? I looked where he is standing. He is beyond reach. “APPA!’ I shouted once again. Again, thunders hit the deep note of the skies. Lightning slashes its blade where Appa is standing. “AAPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

I wake up with my shirt drenched with sweat. Bits of sweats fall down to my cheeks till to my chin I wipe my face and saw my face in the reflection of the mirror, I was crying. My eyes were puffy enough to say that I cried.

I remembered my dream. Appa is dead. That dream is ridiculous. Pulling myself into a sit I check out my phone.

5:30 A.M 04-14-13, Sunday.

April 15. It’s my father’s death anniversary. I remember our happy memories. I remembered how he died hopelessly. I remembered how he left me alone. I remembered the darkest moment of my life.

“I miss you so much, appa.” I said as I curled myself like a fetus. Watching myself in the mirror I can see how miserable my life is. I can see that Luhan can’t do anything to change me. This is me, and I will be forever like this.

Whatever you think Joohyun. I will do everything to make you happy even if it reaches forever. I will do everything till the last breath I could do.

You are going to leave me alone too, Luhan. When you finish this mission of yours, you will be leaving by my side.

No, if I need to step down from my rank I will do not leave you.

Do you really care about me or you just pity me?

I care about you because I love you.

What? You care about me because you love me?

Not in the way you think, Joohyun. I love you as my friend, a family, someone that I am willing to risk my life.

 

“Are you not paying your father a visit?”

A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. The wind blow hard from the window and I saw a beautiful being standing from the window. His golden hair shines perfectly with the light coming from the streets. I can see his jaw line which makes want to touch it.

“Are you falling out for me?”

I rolled my eyes. “Never even in my nightmares.” I stand up. “Hang on for a moment.”

[Luhan’s POV]

I wake up early in the morning as I feel something bad again. Stretching my wings out I fly over the roof, Coast-clear, I mutter. I closed my wings and lie down on the roof. I heard her thoughts. She’s really thinking that there is no single chance that she will learn to love. She doesn’t know that her ice is starting to melt towards me. I smiled at that thought, remembering her thrifty smiles, her pouts that make me want to kiss her for un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter