Chapter Sixteen

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Sixteen

 

[Luhan’s POV]

“AND STOP ACTING LIKE A HISTORY TEACHER IN FRONT OF ME!”

It is first time that I thought I hurt Seohyun. I was just teasing her can make her smile but I was wrong. She got pissed and she yelled at me. I was hurt. The whole day I let the other angels guide her for me and even my wind as I was flying up in the clouds to freshen my mind.

The dome has been always my sanctuary. Whenever I got problems I spend a long time wandering here and at the end of the day I am good as new.

As I soar for a couple of hours, I still don’t get it. Why did she get mad easily? So it’s true then that Opposites attracts? What is the connection of it?

Few days had passed. I tried to be silent and Joohyun is not used to it. I stayed on the couch whenever we are home and I listen to her music. It’s relaxing. I love human music but I kinda miss the harps…angels singing.

When she’s asleep I try to read her dreams but she is only having peaceful sleeps. When she’s awake, I try to reach her thoughts but I can’t read some of her thoughts like before. Something is wrong.

“It won’t last long, Luhan. Having let her see the other dimensions will affect the balance of the Earth. I am afraid but the thing that I do to her is not going to last long. So if I were you I will not waste my time that I being with her, seeing and even talking to her.” Michelangelo said.

 I remember what did Michelangelo said. I was up in the skies when I feel something wrong and I fly back to her school. I found some angels chattering a couple of it.

“What’s happening?” I asked them.

“Seohyun and Krystal were fighting!” one exclaimed. I got alarmed and run immediately. I don’t understand what they are talking about since I was out of earshot. I am outside the building and watch them by the window but I can still hear Seohyun’s thoughts. “Don’t fight Seohyun.” I whispered in her mind.

“Let me Luhan. I just want to know why are they so mean to me all this time.” I didn’t send a message back for I thought that she knows what is she really doing but afterwards they began hurting each other. I want to stop them but I remain stay footed in this place.

I saw the girl from bus who sits besides that Sungjerk running towards the path walk going to the locker room. Her angel caught looking at me. I looked at her, sending a message: Make Seohyun safe.

The bus girl entered the scene and I realize why Seohyun is fighting back at these girls, “Which make me happy, hyunnie.” I suddenly blurted out to Seohyun. She got distracted trying to find me. I heard her thoughts I want to go beside her but I remembered she’s mad at me.

At my back I heard a group of boys walking to the other way of the locker room. I look and saw that Sunjerk. Will he ruin the scene? I shrugged it off. I reckon not. Seohyun keep the bus moment away from me and miss that scene. I am such a bad angel. Why did I fly ahead to her destination? Afraid that the other race is there and I would be unprepared to be defeated easily? This is not, Luhan!

I watched the whole scenario as Sungjae reach the scene. I can feel Seohyun’s anger and I need to stop this. It will call the evil’s attention. I fly over the window as I heard what they are talking about.

“I just realize that you are such an idiot, Sungjae.” I didn’t get the other words that she said to him but as she whispered to Sungjae I heard her thoughts as she said this: “I can be your worst nightmare, Sunjerk.”

Should I get credit for that name? No. It just causes Seohyun to think that she’s doing everything right. I know that she protect the bus girl and that Sunjerk for some reasons. She didn’t stop to the point that everything was settled and she gets what she wants. She ends it up with her last words which I presume that this is not the last time I will fight, Sungjae. This is only the beginning.

I fly back to rooftop and clean some mess that I haven’t finish before. I take a sit beside the tank. I remembered my mission. With Seohyun being stubborn all of a sudden, it would be hard for me to prepare for the evil. It would be even harder for her part if she is not aware of the consequence of her act. I need to take an action to this.

Deep in my thoughts, Seohyun reach the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter