Chapter Three

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why do we have wings?" a cherub asks.

"It's because we use it to fly, and to give our love."

"So when I hug with my wings I am saying  I love you?"

-Cherub's mind, from the book of phrases.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

[Luhan’s POV]

“You need to go down Luhan. She needs you.” Michelangelo said. Even if it is against my will I need to go down to Earth and do my mission. I nod at him bearing in my mind all of the things that he said. This is not an ordinary mission.

As I fly to my destination, I realize that this is familiar place.

I peep in the window where the girl named Seo Joohyun lives. I flock my wings and take stand in the window. I bend a little as my wings closed, curling back to my skin. I saw Seo Joohyun’s gaze on the knife.

I went down and make a stop for it. I don’t know why but I just ran instantly to her. She looked at through me though she can’t see me…yet. Her hair just fall perfectly like yesterday, I saw her eyes again, her kaleidoscope eyes.

So it’s her, the girl whom I disturbed yesterday. The girl who holds the key of balance, the girl that is so captivating. I was distracted by my thought as I saw her shoulders raised and went somewhere.

After sometime, I saw her fixing herself. She covered her eyes with hair. Why is she keeping her eyes? Didn’t she know that it’s pretty?” I asked, following her wherever she goes.

“Goodbye Dad. See you later.” She said calmly. I looked at the direction where she looked and I saw a picture. I guess it’s her dad.

As she went out of the house, I followed somewhere I have no idea. “Whoever you are, just show your damn face. I don’t like people stalking behind.” She said coldly. I guess she could feel me but what? What is stalking? I scratch my head and followed her.

As I enter the place. I saw many guardian angels and they bowed at me. Since I have a high rank, they show respect to me. I nod at them as I pass by. “Oh look who’s here.” One girl said. I looked the girl who talked. She had an eyeglass. Her hair is clip in a messy bun. She is pretty but her characteristics are not admirable. I looked at the angel of this, “I’m sorry,” she bowed.

What can I do, humans are far different from angels. So I forgive her like God. He forgives everyone before they say sorry.

“Look, the sadako of this school.”

“Let’s hide maybe she’ll hunt us down tonight.”

I watch her movements and she closed her vault and start making her way.  As she passes by these girls, their angels keep on saying sorry on me.

She is not minding these girls talking about her. Is this what Michelangelo is saying? People around her criticize her? People tend to be mean with her?

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I close my ears as I heard shouts. Are humans these noisy? Don’t they like peace?

“Sungjae oppa is here!”

What? Sung-what? I covered my ears as the voices tend to be so painful in the ears. My eardrums is being molest in this world! I looked at the angels. I saw them laughing silently at me.

“Yah!” I shouted at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter