Chapter Ten

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LollieBunny: Thank you for the lovely poster! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hopeless, Faithless, words with less.

Dreams, goals, words with more...hope and faith.

--Psalm 45 Book of G

Chapter Ten

[Seohyun’s POV]

“Wait!” she called for the bus driver and makes her way out of the bus.

I was staring at the aisle for a sometime until someone called me. I didn’t hear anything from Sungjae after well I guess it will be hard for him. Loving someone yet they don’t know. That’s why I don’t like to love again after my father. I fear. I am afraid that I will be broken and never got a chance to stand up once again.

“I know you are listening the whole time, Seo Joohyun.” I diverted my gaze on Sungjae who is standing beside me. I rolled my eyes and look back at the window as the view comes blurry. He takes the sit beside since Luhan went off somewhere I don’t know. “Are happy to see me turn down by a girl? Are you happy that tomorrow when you go to school you are proud that you can break my presidency, my fame? I know that you are different from them but there is still a part of you that doesn’t make you different, Joohyun.”

“You speak like a hen.” I answered him with my casual cold tone. I can see him smirk but it was a sad one. Oh well, as if I care. “What did you said again?” he suddenly said. I turn my gaze at him. It’s my turn to smirk.

“You’re like a girl having menstrual cycle.”

I caught him smile and tense a little as he lean backwards. “What a great advice from you.”

“Am I giving one? Shut up Mr. Kim Sungjae I don’t care about you after all.” I answered him back. I looked once again and I saw some angels snickering while flying all over the bus. I caught Sungjae’s and I can his angel smiling widely at us and her eyes twinkle weirdly.

 “Are you not going to laugh or smirk at me?” he asked.

“No, I maybe cold but I am not some immature girl who will say sorry for having your heart broken not even a dumb one who will hit your back randomly.”

“I like your character, Seohyun.” He smiles. I looked at him then broke my gaze in a second. Tss, such a… “Still, I pity you. A girl turned you down.” I smiled at him.

“Say what you want.” He says. “Why are listening by the way?”

“Who can’t help to hear the both of you when you speak so loud that you even bother the peaceful day I have.”

He laughed at my answer and I can hear his tone of bitterness and rejection from the girl. It’s the boy’s egos was hurt. “I never feel this feeling. It’s painful.” I caught his eyes close I know that this conversation will end soon since I need to get down of the next stop.  “I am one hundred and one percent sure that she will be saying yes since we both know for each other for almost three years. I love her because she can see as who Sungjae is not who everyone knew. I thought she love me that way I love her.”

“If I hadn’t been a Casanova that everyone knows. If I hadn’t been such a jerk maybe she loves me and she’s mine and I am his. I shouldn’t be sharing this to you since you are distant towards others. You are my classmate who is literally like a living ghost. You don’t care about others. You barely know me but you are the only choice I have this time around…”

I didn’t say anything. What am I going to say? As he said, I am literally a living ghost. I give cold shoulders to everyone and he got no choice. I didn’t even dare to look at him I don’t know what will be my expression or what will I feel if I look at him. Will I feel his pain? Will I feel disgusted? I don’t know. I’m afraid. I am afraid to feel emotions once again. I have endured emotions so much and I am afraid to accept more.

“I shouldn’t have admitted it to her in the first place. How about tomorrow? Will she talk to me? Are we going to be the same again? No. It’s my fault. I broke our friendship.” He confessed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter