Chapter Twenty One

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-One

[Seohyun’s POV]

I stand up for unknowable reason after Soori said that I am beautiful, I walk to the kitchen excusing myself to the bathroom. Washing my face for hundreds of times I looked back at the mirror. I saw my eyes first.

Golden Brown.

I looked pretty with Golden Brown eyes.

Then suddenly it changed to red.

I hate it. Why my eyes do needs to change colors when I looked away? Kaleidoscope? So I need to stare at only the color I want to it won’t change? Lame. “Great Seohyun, many can see your curse eyes.”

“It’s not a curse.” Sulli pop out in my back which makes me stand. “It’s a blessing actually.” She leans back on the door of my bathroom. She looks bored as she twirls her hair in no particular rotation.  “You don’t seem to notice it and I won’t be listing the reasons why is it a blessing but believed in me.” Sulli smiled at me and suddenly a white light appeared and an iPad came to life. “Let’s go.”

With a nod, both of us went to out. I saw Soori and Sungjae in the kitchen. Sungjae wore my floral apron. You will look pretty in a pink apron! I remembered Luhan once again. I can still remember that he literally throw tantrums at me for picking a brown apron in the mall. I stare at Sungjae, I don’t regret that small swings of Luhan. “What are you guys doing?” I asked as I lean on the counter. Soori sits on the high chair taping her hands on the table.

“We are baking cookies!” Soori grinned at me as Sungjae put a small pinch of flour in her nose. “Get back to work munchkin.”

“But there’s nothing to do! This flour is so hard to ‘massage’.” Soori pouted at the Sungjae. He stops for a while in his work, he shake his hands and wipe it in my apron. I frowned. I never let my apron get dirty. I am about to protest but Sungjae place two jars of sweets.

“That’s your work.” Sungjae says and he went back to his work.

I never had ingredients for cookies as I watch Soori eating the sweets and Sungjae will be slapping her hands eventually, saying that your job is not eat. I looked away and my eyes caught our oven. It has only been used for heating purposes.

“Where did you get the ingredients?”

“Oppa bought it from the store…” I nod at Soori. I never knew that Sungjae knows how to bake or what. I walk towards them and sit in the stool beside Soori. “So that’s our lunch?” I asked Sungjae.

“You are going to cook our lunch.” Sungjae smirk at me. I was about to protest at him but Soori grab my hand. “Eunnie, I will help!”

“Yah! Munchkin! You are still working with me!” Sungjae whisk flour on Soori’s face.  Soori put her tongue out at Sungjae and smiled at me playfully. “Eunnie do you want to help me? My hands are painful already.”

“Alright,” I chuckled as I used the alien roll thing. I never baked a cookie in my life. Why not give a try? “I’m just going to get something!” Soori jumped of the chair and ran outside which leaving me and Sungjae alone.

“You seem to be a beginner huh? Look at the way you massaged the dough.” Sungjae pointed at out my work. I glared at him at looked at his work. He is already chopping, Is it chopping the dough? “I am a beginner for your information…”

“A girl should know how to bake cookies.” Sungjae stopped and looked at me for a while. “How would you give your crush or someone a gift?”

“Cookies aren’t the only option.” I mumbled. As I continue to massage the dough. “Is this fine?”

 

[Sungjae’s POV]

We just finish baking some cookies and we are just waiting for it to be cooked. “I’ll start cleaning,” Seohyun muttered standing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter