Car Crash

Don't Forget Me!

"Yoona, your lips are so soft... Soft like marshmellows." Luhan said.

Yoona blushed.

"Luhan, promise me this... Don't forget me! Ok?" Yoona asked.

"Why would I forget a beautiful angel like you?" Luhan laughed.

Yoona smiled and gave Luhan a peck on the lips.

"EVERYONE COME AND EAT BAOZI FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" Sunny shouts.

"Arghhh! Baozi? We have that like every 2 days!" Lay shouts.

"Well guess what! If you don't want it go and cook your own food!" Sunny shouts again.

Everyone goes downstairs 5 different flavours of baozi.

"Wow! Sunny noona~ I didn't know you could cook!" Chen says.

"Yea! My girlfriend can cook anything!" Xiumin said.

Sunny laughs and put the baozi on every plate. She sits down next to Xiumin and everyone starts to eat.

"Mmmm~ This is delicious!" Hangeng comments with baozi in his mouth.

"Yah!! Don't eat with your mouth full!!!" Tiffany scoldes Hangeng.

"Ok!" Hangeng smiles.

When everyone is finished eating Exo-M, Hangeng, Donghae and Leetuk go because of their schedule. Yoona reminded Luhan of what she said and he goes.

~On The Road~ (Luhan)

Omo~! She is so cute and pretty! Why would she think that I will forget her? He smiles and thinks. Luhan is driving and he doesn't see the truck infront of him. They crash. Luhan is unconcious.

~Lay's P.O.V~

OMO! I see Luhan's car crash into the truck. I park my car on the side of the road and call the ambulance.

Hello? Is this the ambulance? I am on the MKEXO Highway and I just witnessed a car crash, please come right away.

I end the call and see the other EXO-M members have approached me. I'm in tears, they are too. We wait until the amublance comes and we follow the ambulance to the hospital.

~END OF P.O.V~

"Who is Mr Xi's family?" the docter asked.

All of EXO-M immediately stood up and asked the docter about Luhan

"He surprisingly survived but..." the docter said.

"But what?" Kris asked.

"He may have lost parts of his memory." the docter said and walked away.

The boys are glad, they called Yoona to inform her of what had happened. After Yoona had heard the news she asked Yuri to drive her to the hospital.

-- In Luhan's hospital Room--

Luhan slowly opens his eyes. He sees 5 familiar figures.

"Kris? Tao? Lay? Xiumin and Chen?" Luhan says.

They are amazed and they reply.

"Yes!"

Just at that moment Luhan's friend Jiyeon walks in, after hearing the news from Tao.

"Luhan oppa! Do you remember me?" Jiyeon says.

"Jiyeon..." Luhan replies.

"Jiyeon has tears in her eyes.

"Yes"

Yoona walks in with Yuri.

"Who is she?" Luhan asked while pointing at Yoona.

"She's the person you love.." Xiumin tells Luhan.

"I don't remember her. I don't think I can continue to love her!" Luhan says.

"WHAT! XI LUHAN!! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET ME! NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T LOVE ME?" Yoona screamed.

"Calm down Yoon, we will sort it out." Yuri tells her.

"NO! HE FORGOT ME! WE ONLY STARTED DATING AND HE FORGOT ME! HE PROMISED ME!!" Yoona cries and runs out.

Luhan is confused and he gets up and hugs Jiyeon.

"Oppa.. What was that for?" Jiyeon asked.

"Be my girlfriend. Ok?" Luhan asked.

"Oppa! I would love too!" Jiyeon says and pulls Luhan into a passionate kiss.

"Disgusting! He forgot his love.. And now he's dating a different girl." Kris says.

The rest of Exo-M start to walk out.

"Guys. Where are you going?" Luhan asked.

"Going somewhere where there is no jerk." Tao says.

Luhan is confused and his head starts to hurt.

"Arghh!! My head!! My head!!" Luhan screams.

Jiyeon is worried and she makes Luhan go on the bed. She gives him a kiss and Luhan gets better.

"Thank you Jiyeon!" Luhan says.

Jiyeon smiled but feels sorry for Yoona.

~~ Jiyeon's P.O.V~~

Should I really have accepted to be Luhan's girlfriend? I know he loves Yoona. But I love him!! I can't give up.. Im Yoona. Since Luhan can't remember you, I will take your place.

~~ END OF P.O.V~~

"Jiyeon. Can you stay with me tonight?" Luhan asked.

"Umm. I have to check my schedule. Ne?" Jiyeon said.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a notebook. She turns to the date and sees if she has anything on. 

"I have nothing on today! I'll stay with you ok? I'll sleep on the couch." Jiyeon says.

"I must not let a girl sleep on the couch. You will sleep with me. Arraseo?" Luhan says.

"Oppa. I don't know." Jiyeon says.

"Why not you're my girlfriend!" Luhan says.

Jiyeon agrees and snuggles in bed with Luhan. Yoona is determined to make Luhan remember her so she buys dinner for him. She goes and buys bibimbap for him. She walks to the hospital and goes to the elevator. Level 9. Ding! the elevator opens the door and Yoona walks out. Room 93... She opens the door and sees Luhan and Jiyeon sleeping together.

~Yoona's P.O.V~

Right. Luhan doesn't remember me.. He would of course find a new girlfriend. I'll just put the bibimbap down and go.

~END OF P.O.V~

Luhan wakes up and find the bibimbap on the table. He wakes up Jiyeon and kisses her lips. Jiyeon wakes up.

"Yes Oppa?" Jiyeon says.

"Your lips are so soft... Soft like marshmellows" Luhan says.

Soft like mashmellows, soft like marshmellows, soft like marshmellows..Oppa don't forget me!

These words kept echoeing in Luhan's head. They felt familiar. But he didn't know why.

"Since they are so soft... Do want another taste of it?" Jiyeon said seducively.

Before Luhan could answer she crushed her lips onto his. She tilted her head back and forth and pulled Luhan into a passionate embrace. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Did you enjoy that?" Jiyeon said seducively.

Luhan smiled and winked at Jiyeon and hugged her. Yoona walks in and Jiyeon tries to shoo her away.

"Jiyeon. Stop I want to know this lady." Luhan says.

"But, we were having some private time!" Jiyeon complains.

"Jiyeon, don't you have to go do the photo shoot for KimiNana Facial?" Yoona asked.

"You win Im Yoona. Only this time. I won't let you take Luhan away from me!" Jiyeon says as she pecks Luhan on the cheek and runs out.

________________________________________________________________________________

ITS STORMING!! I'LL WRITE THAT MUCH FOR NOW! IM SCARED!! ANYWAYS, I INTRODUCED JIYEON! SHE WILL BECOME A MAIN CHARACTER!!