Confessions

Don't Forget Me!

*SLURP*

"Yah! Oppa! It's ice cream! You can't slurp ice-cream! You only slurp drinks!" Yoona giggles

~Luhan's P.O.V~

OMO!! She called me oppa!! Does she have feelings for me? I still love her, but she just got hurt. I'm not sure if I should confess now. Maybe I will confess when all my other members from EXO-M are confessing to the others.

~END OF P.O.V~

"But I like slurping ice-cream! You can't do anything bout it!" Luhan pokes his tongue out.

Yoona pinches his cheeks and continues to eat her ice cream. When they are nearly finished there is a cherry left and Yoona picks it up and tells Luhan to eat it. When Luhan takes a little bit of a bite Yoona takes it and pops it into .

"Yah! Choding!! That was my cherry!" Luhan pouts.

~Yoona P.O.V~

Aish, this kid is so cute! I think I am developing feelings for him. Do I still love Tao? Or have I moved on already? I don't know! Arghh!! I'm not going to think about it any more!!!

Then a booming voice was heard:

"Everyone please gather around the stage. Also the new member come to the back of the stage."

"Well we better get going now, ne?" Luhan ask in a cute voice.

"Ne," Yoona said in an even cuter voice.

Luhan walks to the back and Yoona goes to sit in the front row with her SNSD friends.

"Now, let the ceremony commence.!!" Kris said in a formal voice.

Yuri was sitting next to Yoona and she was slightly giggling. Yoona smiled at Yuri and could see some chemistry going on.

"Now we are here to celebrate the joining of the new member. He will be revealed later, but we are going to re-introduce the old members. Start with me, I'm Kris Wu. The most handsome guy in the universe! Jokes Jokes. Hehe!! Now for our Wu Shu Panda Tao! Next will be out Baozi Man Xiumin! Next will be our full of surprises Lay! Last but not least our EXO-M dancing machine Chen!!!" Kris introduces.

Next for the new member.... LUHAN!!!! 

Yoona nearly stands up from the seat and laughs. 

Now this is very important for the EXO-M guys! I'll start first so that you know what we are doing.

" KWON YURI! I love you! From the first time I saw you, I must admit I didn't have a good impression on you, but as I got to know you even more I found out you were, fun, loving, caring and also extremely pretty. I love you and I always will!!" Kris said passionately.

Yuri squeals and goes up onto the stage to hug Kris but she accidentally trips and makes Kris fall over and she lands ontop of him. They get up really embarassed and skip off stage.

"Hi everyone as you know, I am Chen, The dancing machine. Does anyone know who the dancing queen is in SNSD? Well I'll ask that girl: What is love?" Chen said.

"I'll tell you what is love! All my love is for you!" Hyoyeon shouts to Chen. 

"BaoZi loves Sunny Bunny!" XiuMin says gruffly.

Sunny laughs and puts on an aeygo.

"Next, I will confess my love to the shikshin Sooyoung!! I will be able to provide you with a packet of Lays everyday!" Lay smiles.

Sooyoung laughs and hops onto Lay and tells him to take her to the food.

"I'm Tao, I love the maknae. She is perfect and sensible. She is pretty and I can't use words to describe her. Also I love her dress!!Tao exclaimed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ4ixqeIGysLYJoRp_W4W

"Tao I love you too!! You pabo!! You know how long I've waited for you to say that!" Squeaks Seohyun

"Well I have to confess too! I have liked this girl since I was in Year 2, we went to the same high school and I swear, she was the most caring person I have ever met! When I was young we used to share our food. When I didn't like to do my homework she would help me with it, even though she was only one month older than me she would act like a sister and would confort me if I was crying. That was when I first started to like her. She returned my love, but I had to leave Seoul so we lost contact. I have had 2 girlfriends, but they all only wanted my money! I only ever loved her truly. IM YOONA!! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TILL THE VERY END OF MY LIFE!! WILL YOU ACCEPT ME??

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I'm not sure if this is long enough but I hope you don't unsubscribe to me because it isn't long