Happy Camp Pt 3.

Don't Forget Me!

The next part of Happy Camp was how the couples met. (Not how they become couples)

"Well, I went to the cafe Yoona introduced us too and there was a strange man at the cashier, he was wearing baozi glasses and I was laughing really hard. He gave me strange looks and I laughed even harder. The rest of EXO-M came out and wondered what I was laughing at. They saw Xiumin wearing the baozi glasses giving me strange looks and laughed as well. Xiumin didn't know why we were laughing so I explained why we were laughing at him." Sunny explained.

"Hey! I wasn't confused I was pretending!" Xiumin complained.

"Pft! Yea as if!" Sunny poked her tongue out.

"We were childhood friends!" Luhan held Yoona's hand up.

"More like lovers~" Sunny and Xiumin sang.

"I met Chen when I went to EXO-M cafe and saw him dancing." Hyoyeon said.

"More like you fell in love with him then!" Xie Na laughed evilly.

Sunny hi fived Xie Na and laughed crazily with her.

"Tao was shopping and I saw him." Seohyun said.

Tao secretly laughed and everyone asked why he was laughing.

"Don't tell me you were stalking Seohyun!" He Jiong said suspiciously.

"Spit it out!" Xiumin laughed and tickled Tao.

"Ok Ok! Stop! OMG. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup I was!!" Tao said.

Xie Na laughed until she rolled off the chair she was sitting and Sunny was watching her, she found Xie Na so funny she rolled off the chair laughing as well.

"Aish, Sunny Bunny! You will get your clothes dirty!" Xiumin picked Sunny up. Sunny sulked and went back to laughing on the ground.

"When Kris came in to the female toilets wearing female clothes!" Yuri said.

tumblr_m54rwbuQP61rwt4j7o1_500.jpg(I know, I know, this is actually Seohyun. But lets pretend Kris was wearing this when he walked into the girls toilets)

"Yah! It was a dare!" Kris said.

Sunny and Xie Na started laughing on the floor again and decided not to sit back on the chairs. The crossed thier knees on the floor like two kindergartens. Xiumin laughed and joined them.

"Don't you think we look like kindy kids?" Xiumin whispered to Sunny.

"Yes we do!" Sunny laughed.

"Lay was taking random selca's in EXO-M cafe when I first saw him!" Sooyoung laughed.

"Love yourself to much huh?" Lee Wei Jia laughed.

"Hey! Who could resit mah beautiful face, when I wake up in the morning I nosebleed from looking at myself in the mirror!" Lay says.

"That's what I do!" Sunny blurts out loud.

Everyone laughs at Sunny and Xiumin flicks her forehead.

"You probraly think about me so much you nosebleed!" Xiumin declared.

 "I saw Donghae one T.V. and at EXO-M cafe, he was surrounded by girls. But he made way and met his eyes with mine!" Jessica said.

"Same with Hangeng!" Tiffany laughed.

"Same with Leetuek!" Taeyeon said cooly.

"You guys are boring!" Xiumin complained.

"Shut up or I'll steam you!" Lay hit the back of Xiumin's head.

Sunny and Xie Na started laughing like crazy. The other host laughed a little then started laughing a lot.

"We met when we were filming a drama!" Yang Mi said and smiled at her best friend.

The next game is: Our Hearts Are Linked!

The rules are:

1. Someone will be tickled by the octupus hands.

2. That person will try to describe the word on the board.

3. There will be 12 groups and the group that gets the most words correct will win!

"Start with Sunny & Xiumin!" Wu Xin declared.

Xiumin got tickled while Sunny tried to get the word. Their final score was 15 (Max)

Xiumin & Sunny- 15 words.

Luhan & Yoona- 14 words.

Kris & Yuri- 12 words.

Lay & Sooyoung- 12 words.

Chen & Hyoyeon- 12 words

Tao & Seohyun- 13 words

Donghae & Jessica- 10 words

Leetuek & Taeyeon- 11 words

Wu Xin & Du Hai Tao- 14 words

Tang Yan & Yang Mi- 14 words

Hangeng & Tiffany- 13 words

He Jiong & Li Wei Jia- 13 words

 


CHANGE OF PLAN- SINCE I LOVE HAPPY CAMP IMMA DO ANOTHER 2 CHAPPIES ONHAPPY CAMP~ happy-camp.jpg EXO-M ON HAPPY CAMP~~~ SQUEAL!!!

cats102.jpgF(X) ON HAPPY CAMP~~~

243ep3d%5B1%5D.jpgHAPPY B'DAY SUNNY~~ HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER~~