Meeting with Mrs Park

Don't Forget Me!

"Donghae Oppa! Come shopping with me!" Jessica pouted.

"Jessi, I have a schedule. Later ok?" Donghae answered

Jessica sighed and went to EXO-M cafe to help. 

Once she walked in she saw all her other girl friends were there. She laughed a little and went to help as the waitress.

"Hey Jessi!" Tiffany shouted and hugged her.

"Hi." She replied shortly.

Yoona and Luhan were making salmon cakes with sour cream in the kitchen, all of EXO-M didn't have anything to do so they were all in the cafe today. The same with SNSD.

"Luhan. Do you think Jiyeon will ever interfere with our relationship?" Yoona asked.

"No! Even if she tries to she can't!" Luhan says confidently.

"I hope so!" Yoona says.

They had finished making the Salmon Cakes with Sour Cream and they took them out on the testing table, where Kris and Yuri were sitting.

Suddenly they caught sight of Jiyeon's mum.

"Mrs Park!" Luhan shouted.

She turned around and walked towards Yoona and Luhan.

"May we have a word about your daughter with you?" Yoona asked.

She nodded and headed to sit at the seats. 

"Jiyeon has been bothering us in our relationship lately, I was wondering if you could do something about it?" Luhan explained.

"What is she doing?" Mrs Park asked sharply.

"She has being trying to interfere in our relationship and trying to hurt us." Yoona explained.

"How could she do such thing???" Mrs Park asked.

Yoona and Luhan looked at each other worriedly and looked at Mrs Park.

Suddenly Jiyeon walks to Luhan and kisses him.

"Hey babe!" Jiyeon smiles as sits next to Luhan, pushing Yoona away.

"Is Yoona interfering in your relationship with my daughter or is my daughter interfering in your relationship with Yoona?" Mrs Park asked angrily.

"What are you talking about Omma? Luhan and I love each other!" Jiyeon smiled at her mum.

"Mrs Park, please trust me. I don't love Jiyeon! I only love Yoona!" Luhan cried

"LuLu! Don't be shy! I know you love me!" Jiyeon smirked.

Mrs Park glared at Luhan demanding for an answer.

"Jiyeon! We are over! I only love Yoona!" Luhan shouted and stood next to Yoona.

"Lulu! The other day you were talking to me about our marriage!" Jiyeon smiled and put her arms around Luhan's neck.

"Yuck! No I didn't! I never even talked to you about that!" Luhan said and whacked Jiyeon's hands away.

Jiyeon smirked and suddenly *Slap* a slap landed on Jiyeon's face.

"Don't ever interfere in there relationship!" Mrs Park said sharply.

"Omma... You hit me!" Jiyeon cried and ran off.

"Don't worry Yoona and Luhan. I will give her a punishment! I will let her never appear in front of you ever. I'm so sorry for what she did to you two," Mrs Park bowed and went away.

Yoona and Luhan looked at each other feeling sorry for Jiyeon but also feeling hatred towards Jiyeon.

They walked hand in hand back to the cafe and went straight to the kitchen as the customers were increasing. More and more were asking for Salmon Cakes and Sour cream, but only Yoona and Luhan could make it.

Yoona finished making the sour cream and gave the bowl of sour cream to Luhan and she went to the supermarket to but some more ingredients. On her way to the supermarket she saw Jiyeon and she tried to hide. But she was spotted. Jiyeon walked up to her and pulled Yoona's hair.

"Why... Did... You.... Tell... My... Omma!!" She shouted and walked off.

Yoona's head hurt a lot so she went back to the cafe.

"Seo. Can you help me buy the ingredients for the sour cream?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun nodded and headed to the supermarket. Form the kitchen window Luhan could see Yoona resting on the table.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Oh it's nothing, just a headache." Yoona replied