Wedding

Don't Forget Me!

It was the day, the day everyone was waiting for, the day the girls dreamed about everyday, the day the would make them smile. Yes, Correct. It was their wedding day. Yes. I know it's Yoona's birthday, yes everyone was waiting for Yoona's birthday, yes all the girls dreamed about all the food at Yoona's birthday, yes the day would not only make them smile, it made them laugh too. But that wasn't it. It was the most majestic day of a woman's life. The girls were in the make up room, doing their hair, doing their make up and who knows what else! They were trying to look as good as they can, but they were already perfect, why did they have to make themselves look prettier? Who knows? Well because it's their wedding day. The girls were laughing and talking to each other while the ladies did their hairs for them.

"Miss, can you please keep still?" The lady laughed at Yoona who was jiggling in her seat.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm just so excited! It's my birthday and my wedding! Unnie isn't the so good!" Yoona laughed.

"Oh, Happy Birthday! You lucky ducky! You have such a wonderful birthday present!" The lady said.

"Thanks Unnie!" Yoona laughed.

"Just call me Hyomin!" The lady smiled.

"Yes Hyomin!" Yoona laughed and started jiggling in her seat again.

"Unnie, do I look pretty?" Yuri asked the lady who was doing her hair.

"No, you look beautiful! And just call me Fei!" The lady smiled.

"Thank you Fei!" Yuri smiled and started taking pictures.

Seohyun was already finished with her make-up and her hair.

"Unnie! Ppaii~ Ppaii~ Take a photo with me!" Seohyun smiled.

"Just call me IU, and coming!" IU said and leaned in to smile at the camera.

"Aish, where did I put my hair clip?" Sunny asked out loud.

"I think it's in my jewlery box. Ppai~ Ppai come and I'll do you're hair!" The lady said.

"Thanks Unnie! What's you're name?" Sunny smiled.

"Just call me Jia!" The lady smiled at started styling Sunny's hair.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. Jia went and checked who it was. She told the girls it was the boys. The girls laughed and told Jia to block them out. Jia slipped outside and shooed the boys away. The boys try to bribe Jia by giving her money. Jia laughes and pushes the boys away. She walkes back in.

"How was it Unnie?" Sooyoung asked.

Jia gave them the thumbs up and all the girls laughed. The girls had finished their make up and hair and hugged all the unnies. 

"But we don't know you're names!" Ruby complained.

"I'm Jolin, I was helping you Ruby." One unnie said.

Ruby hugged her and they exchanged numbers.

"I'm Angela Chang, I helped Yang Mi!" One Unnie said and exchanged numbers with Yang Mi.

"I'm Ady, I helped Tang Yan!" One unnie said exchanged numbers with her.

"I'm Sohyun! I helped Taeyeon!" One unnie said and exchanged numbers with Taeyeon.

The other unnies were introduced and the girls were called out to say the vowels. The unnies gave them a hwaiting sign and shooed them out to meet their 'Prince Charming' The girls walked nervously up the isle one- by- one. The girls stood next to their husband-to-be's The priest started saying the vowels.

"Mr Xi Luhan, whether Im Yoona is rich or poor, healthy or sick, short or tall, ugly or pretty, you will promise to love her and never forget her, Do you promise?" The priest asked.

"I promise." Luhan smiled at Yoona.

"Ok, you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Luhan kisses the bride.

It continued for the other couples, after all the couples had finished the vowels the mather and father of the couples came and hugged each of the couples. After the couples all went to rest and the guest went to a huge dining room to have the meals. The girls all changed into comfortable dresses and place their wedding dresses into a neat pile. The girls walked out and the crowd watched as they cut the cake. The cake was a 6 layer cake that had elegant designs on it and it had 24 mini figurines on it. The couples each took turns cutting it and gave the slice out to everyone.

 


A SHORT CHAPPIIEEEEEE BUT I'M GOING TO DOUBLE UPDATE~~~ YAAAAAAYYY <3 

yoona-24th-birthday-banner.png?w=440&h=2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL GODESS YOONA~~ I WROTE THIS CHAPPIE FOR HER <3 HOPE SHE HAS AN AMAZING DAY~

I DID NOT MAKE THIS POSTER. CREDIT TO THE OWNER