Their Childhood

Don't Forget Me!

"So. Luhan, you never told me about your childhood!" Tao complained.

Luhan looks at Yoona and uses his body movements to ask her whether or not he should tell them. Yoona gives him a slow nod.

"We were neighbors. Jiyeon, Yoona and I. We used to be friends as well, since our parents would always go around to places with each other. We played together but Jiyeon would always scold us. We didn't know why, other people called her bipolar. But we thought differently. We always though she just locked herself in a little world of her own. We tried to be nice to her. But she would always shout at us, so  Yoona and I would go off to play ourselves, now Myonnie or Jiyeon is back for revenge. I don't want her to interfere in our relationship but she keeps coming back!" Luhan explained.

Tao slowly nodded and went back to her work.

~Flashbacks~

"Myonnie! Come play!" Yoona beamed.

"Go away! You stupid Yoona! No one wants to play games with you!" Myonnie shouted.

"Myonnie! Don't say that to Yoongie!" Luhan shouted.

"Yoongie! Yoongie! That's all you can! When will you ever think about me?" Myonnie cried and ran off.

~END of Flashbacks~

"Nice description of me huh?" Jiyeon piped up.

"Jiyeon??" Luhan shouted.

"Haha! I'm bipolar? Nice thinking cute little prince!" Jiyeon said.

"Go away Jiyeon!!" Luhan shouted.

Jiyeon her Myonnie mode as soon as she heard go away.

"Oppa! Lets go to the park that we went to when we were little!" Jiyeon beamed.

"I never went to any park with you?" Luhan seemed surprised.

"Oh that was with Siwon." Jiyeon answered and put her hands over .

"You went out with Siwon??" Luhan asked.

"Let's tell the truth. You really think you are cute hey? You seriously are ugly! You think I dated you because I like you? It's only because you're rich! Siwon and I came up with a plan to take all your money and run away together. You really think I was trying to interfere in your relationship because I like you? Nah-ah. It's because I like seeing you and Yoona suffer." Jiyeon said.

"I never knew you were this evil Jiyeon!" Luhan cried.

"Why don't you think about why I am evil? You and Yoona made the Jiyeon that exist today!" Jiyeon shouted.

"We are so sorry Jiyeon! We won't neglect you! Want to start over?" Yoona said calmly.

"What do you think Im Yoona? Who ever becomes friends with you are only pitying you!" Jiyeon shouted.

"Hey! That's not why we are friends with her! She's nice and caring!" Seohyun piped in.

"Ha! Nice and caring? Think about that again!" Jiyeon laughed and walked away.