Fake Drunk

Don't Forget Me!

NOTE- This might be only half of this chapter. Ill write the other half when I have time.


"Luhan. Who was that?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh, my girlfriend." Luhan said.

"Oh! She's so ugly! Don't you think we look better together?" Jiyeon asked while putting her hand on Luhan's waist 

"Red Rose. Please don't say that. We barley know each other. Also don't talk badly about my girlfriend!" Luhan said and whacked her hand away.

"I'm sorry Luhan! Can we still be friends?" Jiyeon asked in a begging tone and looking at Luhan with puppy eyes.

"Of course, but please don't talk badly of Yoona. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen." Luhan said in a cold tone.

"Do you know Jiyeon? What do you think about her?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well I guess she's pretty. I mean she is a super model, and she was my friend before. We had a past too. But no one can ever beat my Yoona," Luhan said.

--Jiyeon's P.O.V--

What!?? I can't even beat that crappy Yoona??? She's so ugly! Arghh! Xi Luhan! I will get you back. You will be mine once and for all. 

--END of P.O.V--

"Hannie!" Yoona shouted.

Luhan turned around and stretched his hands out so Yoona could run into his embrace.

"Yes?" Luhan asked.

"Yuri, Seohyun and I are going to go home, is that ok? I'll visit you when You get home. Arraso?" Yoona asked.

"Sure my beautiful goddess!" Luhan said and smiled

Yoona walked off with Yuri and Seohyun.

Luhan turned around and saw Jiyeon drinking wine.

"Red Rosé! When are you going home?" Luhan asked.

"Hehe." Jiyeon laughed like she was drunk.

Well she was drunk, but not real drunk. 

"Red Rose are you drunk?" Luhan asked.

"No I'm not. Hehe!" Jiyeon said in a drunk voice

"I'll take you home ok?" Luhan asked. 

"Hehe! I can go home! I'm not drunk!!" Jiyeon said.

Luhan told the other members his friend was drunk so he had to take her home. He grabbed his car keys and lead Jiyeon to his car.

"Your car is pretty just like you. Hehe" Jiyeon laughed and put her hands on Luhan's face.

Luhan opened the doors and moved away from Jiyeon. He told Jiyeon to go to the passenger seat and he went to the drivers seat.

"Red Rosé, how about you take off your mask?" Luhan asked.

"Ok! How about you kiss me first?" Jiyeon giggles

Luhan just decides to leave her mask on.

"Where do you live?" Luhan asked.

"Where do I live?" Jiyeon said.

Luhan thought she was so drunk she didn't even know where she lived so he took her to his house.

When they reach Luhan's house Red Rose walks out in a drunk way and when she reaches Luhan's front door she says:

"I'm Home!" To add more affect to her acting.

Luhan runs over and opens the door and carries Jiyeon to the couch because she was too 'weak' to walk herself.

Jiyeon suddenly reaches out to Luhan and wraps her arms around his neck. 

"Hehe. Your so handsome!" Jiyeon giggled and pulled Luhan down.

Yoona just arrived at Luhan's house and took out the keys to open it, they were a couple so Luhan made an extra copy for Yoona.

When Yoona walked in she saw Luhan struggling to move away from Jiyeon. But Yoona thought that Jiyeon was the one struggling to get away from Luhan because she was on the bottom. Yoona couldn't believe her eyes and she dropped the drinks she had brought.

Luhan finally escaped from Jiyeon and rushed out to find Yoona running away. He chases after her.

"Yoona! I can explain!" Luhan shouted.

"Yea? Ok go! Explain!" Yoona cried.

"It was Red Rose! She was drunk! You know what drunk people can do!" Luhan explained.

"Luhan. I trust you." Yoona said

Yoona didn't know why. She trusted Luhan all the time. But this time it seemed different. Even thought she said she trusted him she felt like she didn't. Like what happened at the cafe. She was leaning on him! And now this. She tried her best to not show she didn't trust him. She thought she could think about it and when she woke up everything will be resolved. She walked to Luhan's room and lied on the bed.

Luhan smiled and snuggled with Yoona.

--Jiyeon's P.O.V--

Arghh! It's Yoona again! She just had to ruin the moment!! But Yoona looked angry when she saw that. That's a good thing. Now if I make Yoona see more things like this Luhan will be mine! Wait.. Did I just see Luhan and Yoona walk to the room? Arghh! She wins again!! From my childhood she has being taking everything away from me! She took Luhan away when we were kids! And she still took Luhan away! Why does she have to take everything away from me? This is so unfair!

--END of P.O.V--


So I did manage to finish the chapter! Also I just decided to make Jiyeon in the childhood. But her name would have been Myonnie.