Jiyeon. No... Myonnie?!?!??

Don't Forget Me!

Luhan woke up to see Yoona had left a note on his desk. 

I'm going on a vacation, I'm going to think about our relationship there. I might reconsider our relationship.

Love Yoona xoxo

~Luhan's P.O.V~

No Yoona don't leave me!!! No. No. I shouldn't worry. She's only going on a vacation. Only on a vacation. Stay calm. She's not going to leave me. We love each other. Right?

~ End of P.O.V~

Luhan walks out to get ready for work. He smells bacon sizzling in the Pan. He smiles thinking Yoona was only trying to trick him when she wrote the letter. He goes and sees Jiyeon cooking.

"How did you get it?" Luhan asked.

"Oh. Your brought me here yesterday, don't you remember?" Jiyeon started inching closer to Luhan.

" Wait. Does that mean you are Red Rosé?" Luhan asked backing away.

"Ah-ha. Guess who else I am," Jiyeon said

"Jiyeon. Just Jiyeon and Red Rosé," Luhan said slowly.

"Nah-ah. Do you remember when you were little? The little girl you always neglected because you would always go around with Yoona? Remember her? The girl by the name of Myonnie?" Jiyeon said.

"What?? You're Myonnie?" Luhan asked.

"Yup. She's not that weak girl anymore. The one that would watch you and Yoona play together. She has changed. Changed to Park Jiyeon. The one that will fight for money and love." Jiyeon laughed.

"Myonnie. We didn't neglect you, you shut yourself into your own world. We couldn't even talk to you without getting scolded by you.  We were kids. We were young. We were scared!" Luhan shouted.

"Oh no Oppa. You didn't neglect me. It was that Im Yoona. She neglected you now. You should come back to me. I'm the only one that can fulfill your needs. The only one that truly loves you. Haven't you realized?" Jiyeon asked.

"Enough! Yoona hasn't neglected me. She is just going on a vacation! She will come back. In my heart there is only enough space for her. No one else!" Luhan shouted.

Jiyeon wrapped her arms around Luhan and pulled him in. Luhan struggled. Not being able to move away from Jiyeon. It seemed like there was a strong magic keeping Luhan from running away.

"It's only us two now. You can show your true feelings to me. I know you only went around with Yoona because she was bugging you right Oppa?" Jiyeon smiled and hugged Luhan.

"Go away Jiyeon. I only love Yoona. I didn't play with her because she was bugging me. She didn't become my girlfriend because she was bugging me, it was because of love. We had undeniable feelings for each other." Luhan said strongly.

Jiyeon immediately turned into Myonnie mode.

"Oppa! Lets go shopping!" She said cutely.

"I need to work!" Luhan says and walks out.

"Wait Oppa! You haven't had breakfast!" Jiyeon called out.

"I'll have it at EXO-M Cafe!" Luhan screamed and ran.