Forbidden Palace

Don't Forget Me!

Everyone said good-bye to the Happy Family and went backstage to take off all their makeup.

"Luhan! Kris! Tao! Chen! Lay! Hangeng!" Yang Mi cried and hugged all the boys, while Tang Yan hugged the girls.

"I had so much fun on Happy Camp!" Lay laughed.

"I know right? Happy Camp is always this fun!" Tang Yan exclaimed.

"Hey, Since Tang Tang and I both don't have anything on tomorrow, we'll take you to the Forbidden Palace in Beijing!" Yang Mi exclaimed.

All the girls cheered and the boys laughed.

"Sure! But I'm super duper hungry, can we go have dinner?" Sooyoung's stomach grumbled.

Yang Mi laughed. She linked arms with the girls and walked off, signalling the boys to follow them to a Chinese resturant. Once they got there Tang Yan ordered a lot of yummy food and all the food came really quickly, since it was late and the resturant was practically deserted.

Everyone finished eating, they all patted their full stomach's and laughed.

"I want to have dessert!" Sooyoung pouted.

Lay laughed. He ordered a few desserts and everyone ate a little bit of the dessert, after that they all walked out into the chilly air of Changsha.

"Brr. It's so cold!" Yoona rubbed her arms.

Luhan wrapped his arms around Yoona. They all got onto the empty bus and stopped at Lay's house, Lay opened the door and opened the late. It looked like it was before, beautiful. His parents must have cleaned up the house. Lay walked upstairs. He saw the light on in his parents room. He poked his head in and saw his mum and dad reading the newspaper.

"Mama! Baba!" Lay said and hugged his parents.

"Lay! You're back! Now quickly take your friends upstairs and organise the rooms!" Lay's mum smiled. She was so happy to see her son back.

Lay ran downstairs and got his friends to follow him. He organised the rooms and got everyone to sleep.

It was a cold morning in Changsha. No one wanted to get up, it was just too cold.

"LuLu! I don't wanna get upppp!!" Yoona groaned

"We have to! The plane will leave at 10am!" Luhan carried Yoona.

"What time is it now?" Yoona asked

"8am!" Luhan laughed.

"What???!! Come on we better go have breakfast!" Yoona cried and ran to the bathroom to wash up. She saw the clock in the mirror. It said 7am. Her eyes widened in shock. She finished washing up and rushed out. She bumped into Mrs Zhang.

"Ah Ah! Sorry!" Yoona bowed.

Mrs Zhang smiled and patted Yoona's head.

"It's ok," Mrs Zhang smiled.

Yoona rushed downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast.

"Yah! Luhan!! You said it was 8am!!" Yoona shouted.

"Don't worry Yoongie, he did that to me when we were at school as well!" Yang Mi reassured her.

Yoona smiled and sat down next to Yang Mi and Tang Yan. They all sat down and had breakfast. When everyone had finished breakfast they waved goodbye to Mr and Mrs Zhang and were off to Beijing.

The plane flight was short. Everyone got off and was greeted by Yang Mi, Tang Yan, Hangeng, Donghae and Leeteuk's fans. They smiled at the fans and put their sunglasses on. There was a limo waiting outside for them. The limo drove all the way to the Forbidden Palace. There was a whole heap of people crowded around one place. Everyone went to check it out. They saw Jay Chou there

6239-96oycaxzqe.jpg

"Jay!" Tang Yan shouted and hugged him

"Tang Tang! What are you doing here?" Jay asked.

"Taking my friends around!" Tang Yan said happily.

"May I join you guys?" Jay asked.

"Hmm. Only if you sing 'Qing Hua Chi' I love that song!" Tang Yan said.

Jay started to sing and everyone started to sing with him.

 


Hey! So basically I came up with the Jay Chou Idea when my friend suggested it to me~ For my friend CLOE ~~