Love You!

Don't Forget Me!

Luhan kisses Yoona back and they lean against the wall.

"Umm.. There are still living people here you know." Seohyun says.

Being the innocent maknae she covers her eyes and she gets Tao to cover his eyes as well.

"Oops we're sorry.."Luhan says.

"Well I guess we will close the cafe now, we will all go to your house! Btw do you have any guest rooms?" Kris says.

"Of Course! We have like 9 guest rooms!" Taeyeon replies.

hotel-room1.jpgAll the guest room have a similar design to this.

Kris takes the keys out from the cabinet and leads everyone out, he then locks the door the doors and gets into his car with Yuri. The other couples get into their cars and they drive to the girls new house.

~In Luhan's car~

"Yoona, I love you! Saranghae!" Luhan says.

"Why did you suddenly say that?" Yoona asked.

"Because I love you!" Luhan says.

"I love you too ok!" Yoona laughs 

"Yoongie! Your forgeting something!" Luhan points to his cheek.

Yoona gives him a peck on the cheek and they keep driving.

~Yoona's P.O.V~

Aish! This kid, he is so cute! I don't even know if I've ever loved Siwon or Tao. Maybe I was just lonely and I needed someone to lean on. I think I've always been waiting for Luhan since we were young. 

~Flashbacks~

"Yoona!" Luhan runs towards me with a gloomy face.

"What's wrong Hannie?" Yoona asked.

"My mum said the grandmother is very sick, so I have to go back to China with her to look after grandmother. Mianhae!" Luhan cries.

Yoona can feel tears in her eyes.

"You will come back, right?" Yoona whispers.

"Of course I will!" Luhan says and holds out his pinky.

Yoona puts her pinky with Luhan's and gives him a hug.

~END OF FLASHBACKS~

 He promised me that he would come back, and he did. But since the day he was gone I felt like my heart was empty.

~END OF P.O.V~

"Yoongie!!!!!!!!!" Luhan screams.

"Yes Hannie?" Yoona says.

Luhan was suprised. 

~Luhan's P.O.V~

She hasn't called me Hannie for a long time. I remember when we were little. I left her unexpectedly. I saw how sad she was. But I'm happy she's started to call me Hannie again.

~END OF P.O.V~

"Yah! Hannie! You call me now you're not talking!"Yoona playfully hit Luhan's arm.

"Choding! I'm driving don't hit me!"Luhan laughs.

Yoona happily obeys.

--At The House--

Everyone arrives at the same time. Yoona goes to open the door, when the door is open they go in.

"Welcome to the house everyone!" Sunny calls.

The boys are amazed and they look aroung with their mouths open. When everyone was admiring the house Sooyoung's stomach started growling.

"OMO! SOOYOUNG!! YOU'RE HUNGRY!!"Lay shouts.

"Sorry!" Sooyoung says.

"Since the girls are so precious, we will cook love steak for them! Ne?" Kris ask.

"NE!" Everyone says in a chorus.

"The girls settle down in the living room until the boys call them to eat.

"Girls! Come and eat!!" Hangeng says

The girls gather around the dining table and they leave a spot for their boyfriends.

The boys bring the steak to the girls and they are amazed.

food_steak_desktop_1302x1020_wallpaper-4

"Wow! Who cooked this? All of you?" Tiffany asked 

"Hangeng, Leetuk and Donghae cooked the meat, Tao and Chen cooked the onions and vegetables, Lay, Luhan and I made the tosted sandwiches and Kris chopped the basil." Xiumin explained

The girls nodded and started to eat. Yoona feeds Luhan a piece and they smile. Later all the couples decide to copy them.

When they finished eating the maids took the plates.

"Mistresses would you like dessert?" the head Maid Sulli asked.

"Umm. Yes the Jelly flower please." Yoona replied.

Sulli walks over to the butler Taemin and tells him what they ordered.

Sulli brings it to them and cuts it into pieces. She takes it around. When everyone was finished they gathered around the living room and watched a movie called:

I'm Sorry! I can't forget you!

The movie went on for 3 hours and the girls fell asleep in the man's chest. When Yoona was sleeping she accidentally hit Luhan on the lip. And his lip started to bleed. Luhan cleaned his mouth and continued to watch the drama. When the drama was finished the men carried the girls bridal style to their rooms.

After taking the girls to their rooms they went to the guest rooms.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Xiumin woke up to the smell of BaoZi. He rushed out and followed the smell and saw Sunny in the kitchen steaming baozis. He hugs Sunny from behind and Sunny turns around and gives him a hug, before turning off the fire.

Luhan wakes up and goes to Yoona's room.

"Princess! Wake up!" Luhan whispers softly. Yoona wakes up then tells Yuri to wake up. Yuri sleep walks out to brush her teeth. Yoona notices the cut on Luhan's lip.

"Hannie! What happened?" Yoona says as she slowly touches Luhan's lip.

"Oh! A princess hit me because I was being naughty yesterday!" Luhan pouts.

"Here I will fix it for you," Yoona smiles and pulls Luhan into a passionate kiss.

 

Happy Anniversery to Exo!!