Arguments

Don't Forget Me!

Weeks had past, The engagement party was nearing. But arguments were starting to break out.

"No! I want an engagement party with just close friends!" Taeyeon groaned.

"But, my manager is expecting me to invite the celebrities!" Leeteuk shook his head.

"But this is only the engagement party! Plus it's in China!! I don't want random people comming!" Taeyeon said.

"But Tae, you have to understand!" Leeteuk explained.

"FINE! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE!!" Taeyeon ran out.

Leeteuk was shocked. He had never seen Taeyeon so angry before. He didn't know if he should run after her or let her relax. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Leeteuk! Are we invited to your wedding?"

"GO AWAY!" 

Leeteuk ended the call with his manager and sat down.

 


"I want to go to Paris for our honeymoon!" Sooyoung whinged.

"No, we are having the wedding at China. So the honeymoon should be back in Korea!" Lay answered looking at his laptop.

"But I've always wanted to Paris!" Sooyoung cried.

"Soo, we can go to Paris later ok?" Lay seemed a little bit angry.

"Please Lay.." Sooyoung pleaded.

"Sooyoung, I've decided. Please don't fight with me. If you disagree, we might as well not have a honeymoon!" Lay stormed out.

Sooyoung sat on the floor crying, she couldn't believe the Lay had actually fought with her. She cried until she recieved a text message from one of her friends, Jolin Tsai (Cai Yi Ling)

2431747463_small_1.jpg

Hey Soo! I heard you're getting married! That's great! Is the man nice? Does he give you food everyday? Does he treat you nicely? Am I invited to you're wedding? Are you going to wear a poofy dress?

Sooyoung laughed at all the questions. She replied immediately and smiled. It was great to have a friend to comfort her.


"I don't want to wear this short dress!" Jessica cried.

"Why not?" Donghae calmly said.

"Because it's ugly! I thought you brought this dress because you liked it! But just yesterday you said it was ugly. But my friends all says is beautiful!" Jessica said.

253033_184946024963509_1382226899_n.jpg(The dress Jessi wanted)

"I know, but you know, I want you're legs to be exposed. They are so y!" Donghae said.

"Damn you Donghae! I want to look as pure as I can on the day. No like some sort of !" Jessica screamed.

"But Jessi.." Donghae tried to reason with her.

"Out. NOW!" Jessica pointed towards the door and glared at Donghae. Donghae sighed and went out to give Jessica some time.

 


"XiuMinnie~" Sunny skipped in.

"Yes, darling?" Xiumin laughed.

Sunny chukled. Xiumin was really nice to her.

"For the engagement party. I was hopping my uncle could come and see me. Can he?" Sunny asked.

"Sure!" Xiumin said.

"Can my friends come?" Sunny asked.

"Sure!" Xiumin said without looking at her.

Sunny frowned.

"What about you're friends?" Sunny asked.

"Sure!" Xiumin replied

"You're ex?" Sunny was testing Xiumin.

"Sure." Xiumin was playing games on his phone.

"YA!!! You aren't even listening to me!" Sunny shouted.

"Sure." Xiumin didn't realise Sunny's tone change

Sunny screamed at Xiumin, "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU'RE GAMES!"

"Sorry Captain. I didn't kill the pigs." Xiumin said while playing Angry Birds.

Sunny stormed out.

Xiumin raised his head and realised Sunny had gone, he looked out the window and saw Sunny running away. He immediately followed


"Oppa~" Seohyun looked for Tao.

She was searching for Tao and saw he was hugging another girl. She immediately walked forward and saw who that girl was.

She saw the girl kiss Tao (on the cheek), and giggling with him.

xin_410503290939906284495.jpg(Huang Sheng Yi)

"DiDi, I will always love you." The girl smiled.

Seohyun was angry. She immediately slapped the girl.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!" Seohyun shouted.

Tao immediately rushed to her side. Seohyun was surprised. She thought Tao was going to stand up for the girl instead of her.

"Seohyun! How dare you!" Tao said.

"OPPA! YOU'RE TAKING HER SIDE INSTEAD OF MINE? I WILL KILL THIS GIRL RIGHT NOW!" Seohyun cried and started pulling the girl's hair.

"STOP!! SHE'S MY SITER HUANG SHENG YI!" Tao shouted.

Seohyun stopped and looked at the girl and Tao in shock. She covered and ran out. Tao wanted to follow. But his sister was hurt, so he stayed to look after her.

 


The other couples were enjoying their time together, playing around. Looking for engagement dresses.

"Tae! I'm sorry, Ok? I won't invite my manager and the other idols. We will have an engagement party with only our close friends ok?" Leeteuk said after he found Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly nodded and hugged Leeteuk.

1 Couple resolved 4 more to go~

Sooyoung approached Lay, "Lay.. I want to go to China for the honeymoon.." Sooyoung said slowly.

Lay raised his eyebrow and picked up Sooyoung and swung her around.

2 Couples resolved 3 more to go~

"Jessica. I sat down and thought about it, you were right. I'm wrong. Resolve?" Donghae held his hand out.

Jessica smiled and took Donghae's hand.

3 Couples resolved 2 more to go~

"SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!! EVERYDAY IS A SUNNY DAY WITH YOU. SUNNY SUNNY!" Xiumin cried.

Sunny turned her head and saw Xiumin running towards her. She crossed her arms.

"Sunny. I'm sorry. I deleted all my games!" Xiumin said and showed her his phone, which had no games.

Sunny hugged Xiumin and pinched his nose.

4 couples resolved 1 to go~

Seohyun sat down and started reading her book. She realised she really should apologize to Tao. She went back to the house and found Tao looking after his sister. Seohyun grabbed a towel and washed it. She them dabbed it on Tao's face.

Tao smiled and hugged Seohyun.


I finished this chappie~ Yay!!!