Mini Sequel

Don't Forget Me!

"Hello! I'm Yoona! Do you want to know about my married life?" Yoona said to no one in particular.

"Im Yoona!" A voice said.

Yoona turned around and crossed her arms.

"It's Xi Yoona. No Im Yoona!" Yoona said to the person, who turned out to be Victoria Song.

"I'm sorry Mrs Xi! But Mrs Wu wants to go shopping with you!" Victoria laughed.

Yoona ran to Yuri and saw she was surrounded by children.

"My My! Luhan and I only went for 3 months and you already had about 8 babies with Kris?" Yoona laughed.

"Yoongie! It's the girls children! Want me to introduce them?" Yuri asked.

Yoona laughed and nodded.

"Ok, this is Wu Min Jie. My little boy." Yuri said and signalled for Min Jie to hug Yoona.

"This is my kiddo Zhang Jia You!" Sooyoung popped out of nowhere.

"This is Huang Minnie!" Seohyun smiled, again popping out of nowhere.

"This is Park Kyungsoo!" Taeyeon laughed holding her tummy.

"Unnie! Are you pregnant?" Yoona asked in disbelief.

Taeyeon smiled shyly and nodded. Everyone cheered.

"This is my child Lee Sulli!" Jessica laughed.

"This is my child Han Min Yun!" Tiffany picked up her little girl.

"This is my child Kim Jihyun!" Hyoyeon smiled.

"Yah! Yah!  I can finally talk! Hi Unnie! I'm Kim Joongmyeon! My mama is Sunny mama!" The little boy said and hugged Yoona.

"Hey, unnie. Don't you have any kids?" Seohyun asked.

Yoona smirked, she actually had twins but she want to trick her friends.

"No! Luhan is cheating on me! He had 2 children with another woman!" Yoona fake cried.

"OMO! Unnie, who is that girl! I'm going to beat her up!" Seohyun said.

"Her name is Xi Yoona!" A voice said from behind the girls. Yoona giggled. The girls all turned around to see Luhan. Yoona ran up to Luhan and hugged him.

"Where are my kids?" Yoona hit Luhan's chest.

Two children emerged from Luhan's back. To be specific it was a boy and a girl.

"I'm Xi Yun Han!" The boy said.

"Im Xi Lu Er!" The girl followed her brother.

"Unnie!! Are they... TWINS??" The girls said together.

Yoona nodded. Suddenly the men appeared next to their wives. The girls laughed and the children went to hug their dads. 

"Ya! Sulli! Come here and lets go practice singing!" Donghae said to his daughter.

"Yes Daddy!" Sulli happily skipped off with her dad.

Suddenly a shout was heard.

"Tao! Luhan! Yoona! Seohyun! Yuri! Kris!" Yang Mi shouted.

Everyone turned around to see who it was. They ran towards Yang Mi, Tang Yan, Ruby and their husbands. They talked for ages and were reminiscing about things.

"I'm Tang Tang! She's Liu Mi Mi! And he's Zhou Min Dao! And he's Zhou Mi Lu! And he's Liu Kai Kai! And and and he's my bwother Tang Zhe Jian" Tang Tang introduced.

"You children go play on the slide over there, we adults will just talk!" Jay Chou said. The kids obeyed and rand hand in hand to the slide and the swings.

"You know, When they grow up I want Wu Min Jie to marry Kim Jihyun!" Yuri laughed.

"So it's a deal?" Hyoyeon said.

Yuri laughed and hugged Hyoyeon.

"What about Zhang Jia You and Huang Minne?" Tao asked Lay. Lay nodded and hugged Sooyoung.

"Park Kyungsoo and Lee Sulli, yeah?" Jessica asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and hugged Jessica.

"Han Min Yun and Kim Joongmyeon?" Hangeng asked and Chen nodded.

"Xi Lu Er and Liu Kai Kai?" Yoona asked Yang Mi. Yang Mi smiled sweetly and hugged Yoona.

"Xi Yun Han and Zhou Mi Lu?" Luhan asked Jay, he nodded and they smiled.

"Liu Mi Mi and Tang Zhe Jian?" Yang Mi asked. Tang Yan smiled and nodded.

"Tang Tang and Zhou Min Dao?" Roy Chiu asked and Jay Chou nodded.

"Haha, don't you think they are to young to be arranged to a soulmate?" Yoona laughed.

"Who cares, I just know the children will love each other when they grow up! Don't worry! I'm always correct!" Ruby winked at Yoona.

"Watever happens to the children when they grow up, promise me, Don't forget me?" Yoona asked Luhan.

"You babo. Of course I won't forget you!" Luhan said.

And with those words, they shared a passionate kiss.


I FINISHED THE STORYYY TT.TT BTW HERRE ARE WHAT THE KIDS LOOK LIKE. I'M SO HAPPY/SAD I FINISHED MY STORY.. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY- WHEN LOVE WALKED IN <3

tumblr_m5mm4z0Yj51qhte1uo1_500.jpgXi Yun Han tumblr_ly6x46Lmyb1qd9001o1_400.jpg Xi Lu Er

tumblr_lxziebJbJA1qk6xkdo1_500.jpg Wu Min Jie tumblr_mdax9cZzSy1rkj8k9o1_500.jpg Zhang Jia You

tumblr_lwmdiiE7mc1qilfd7.png Huang Minnie tumblr_lrxc383alr1qhy6cro1_500.jpg Park Kyungsoo

tumblr_lkeylegCKi1qctfhvo1_500.png Lee Sulli 484620_382145808519442_1766958574_n.jpg Han Min Yun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtyzKfPtjutfsxtjCn3IsKim Jihyun  00.jpg Kim Joongmyeon

tumblr_ltaksjSMiJ1qhwgrdo1_500.jpg Tang Tang tumblr_lyawgePiV81qhwy83o1_250.png Liu Mi Mi

scaled_thumb.php Zhou Min Dao A_256dpCEAErhEd.jpg:large Zhou Mi Lu

970908_571706909516809_129671793_n.jpg Liu Kai Kai  tumblr_lthho2YCGc1qd4qgao1_500.jpg Tang Zhe Jian

 


Farewell TT.TT Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye~