KrisYul Time!

Don't Forget Me!

"Hey Guys! It's me and Kris reporting for Love Love KrisYul Time!" Yuri shouted.

"Today, we are going to visit... Where are we visiting?" Kris looked at Yuri.

"Aish! We are going to the water park!" Yuri scolded Kris.

"Woah~" Kris laughed.

Yuri hit Kris's head and mutters 'dummy' and hugs Kris.

"So shall we get going?" Kris holds Yuri's hand.

Yuri giggled and walked to the car with Kris.

"So, mcing is really fun isn't it??" Yuri asked in the car.

"Yea! I'm sooo good at it!" Kris complimented himself.

"What? I'm the queen of mcing ok? You are a dummy who can't even remember his lines!" Yuri laughed.

"Whatever! That's the first time I forgot my lines ok!" Kris smiled.

"Whatever!" Yuri sticks her tongue out and turns on the music.

Yuri starts humming to the song until they get to the water park.

"When they arrive Yuri runs out and stares at it.

"WOAH! That is beautiful!" Yuri shouted and immediately ran into the park.

"Why is it deserted?" Yuri turned around and asked Kris.

"I closed it for one day!" Kris smiled

"Hahahahaha! You closed it? You aren't the president of Korea so you can't close it!" Yuri laughed.

"We'll I'm the owner of the water park!" Kris poked Yuri.

"Whaat!! But you care about the Cafe a lot, who cares about the waterpark??" Yuri laughed

"My sister, Wu Yi Ling!" Kris said

"You had a sister and you didn't tell me???" Yuri made a shocked face.

Kris laughed, "It's not like we're getting married! I don't have to show you my family! Unless you want to get married with me!" 

"Who wants to get married to a dummy like you!" Yuri poked her tongue out.

They walked hand-in-hand and went into the park.

Yuri ran to the change room to change into her swim suit, which was a Minnie Mouse swimsuit with a Minnie Mouse skirt.

When she walked out she saw Kris wearing a singlet with red shorts.

Yuri dragged Kris to the water slide and pushed him down. 

"Ya! Yuri!!! You will pay!!" Kris shouted because he got his 'lovely hair' wet.

He chased after Yuri and they were splashing each other in the pool.

"Don't you think it would be fun if we came out off the pool and go to other rides?" Kris asked after realizing they had been in the pool for 15minutes.

Yuri came out off the pool and went onto the jumping castle. Water was spraying at her as she jumped around on the jumping castle.

Yuri seemed like she was enjoying herself at Kris was just looking at her.

<>

Yuri, she is stunning. The most beautiful person I have ever seen. She doesn't like be because of my wealth, like the other es did. She likes me because I am me! I love her. 

<>

"Yah! Wu Fan!!" I'm tired!! Come on! Lets go rest in the cottage!" Yuri pouted at the cottage Kris had built for his sister.

"Are you going to change?" Kris asked?

"Nope! I think I accidentally got my clothes wet!" Yuri laughed

They walked to the cottage and Kris took out the key to open it.

"Who is it?" Yi Ling asked.

"It's me. Kris!" Yuri tried to imitate Kris.

Kris slightly laughed, after they were let in Yuri borrowed on of Yi Ling's dresses to wear. She went to change and Kris changed into his clothes. 

When Yuri came out Kris couldn't help but stare at her, she was stunning. No one could look as beautiful as she did.

"Done drolling yet?" Yuri asked.

"Nope!" Kris laughed.

Yuri sat down on the couch and rested her head on Kris's shoulder. She wrapped her arms around Kris and kissed him. Kris kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep. Kris carried her to the guest room.

"Kris, I love you!" Yuri said in her sleep.

Kris laughed and called SNSD to notify them that Yuri would be staying in the cottage.

"Thank you Kwon Yuri, for letting me experience what real love is!" Kris smiled.

 


So~~ I'm not supposed to be writing about other couples but I want to~~ But more LuYoon after 7 chapters :P