CHINA!!!!!

Don't Forget Me!

NOTE: THIS IS A SEOTAO MOMENT~

 


"Kris gege! Have you told the girls Donghae, Hangeng and us are going to China?" Tao asked.

"Err. No?" Kris said.

"What!! You were supposed too! You know, Seo had always wanted to go to China?" Tao fished out his phone.

[A/N- Seohyun is Pink, Tao is This colour]

"Hello?"

"Tao?"

"Seo? Now can you tell the girls to meet us at EXO-M Cafe! We have something very important to tell you!"

"Really? Ok!"

They waited for everyone to arrive and announced that they were going to China

"WHAT! YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA?? CAN I COME!! YOU KNOW I LOVE CHINA!! Seohyun shouted.

"Calm Down Seo! Of course you can come!" Tao hugged her.

Seohyun calmed down and kissed Tao.

"So, does anyone else want to come? Donghae and Hangeng are going to China for some business!" Tao said.

"What about Leetuk?" Taeyeon raised her hand like a little child

Leetuk laughed from behind her, "I'll go if my darling Tae goes!" 

Everyone laughes.

"So 18 tickets to China?" Kris asked.

"Duh! Unless you want to stuff the maknaes in the suitcases!" Lay laughs.

Seohyun takes them seriously and snuggles next to Tao out of fear.

"Don't worry Hyunnie, I will protect you!" Tao says and carasses Seohyun's hair.

Kris calls the booking company and everyone drives to pay for the tickets. When they finished sorting out the tickets they went to a nearby resturant to eat.

"Tao! This meat isn't healthy! You can have it!" Seohyun complained and gave her meat to Tao

Tao laughed and gobbled up the meat, he couldn't resit something Seohyun gave him!

After everyone was full the couples drove back to the SNSD house to send the girls home and they went home and got their luggage. After they had gone for 10 minutes they were back with their luggage.

"Why are you back?" Seohyun asked when she opened the door.

"So we can go together tomorrow morning!" Tao smiled 

Seohyun hugged Tao and went to sleep.

The next morning everyone woke up and got ready to go to the airport. Since Donghae, Hangeng and Leetuk were celebrities they ordered their manager to drive a limo to pick them up from SNSD's house. 

Seohyun saw Tao and kissed him. Tao smiled and kissed her back. They were kissing each other when they heard a cough.

They turned around and saw Luhan standing there with Yoona, laughing.

"I didn't know the maknaes were so passionate!" Luhan laughed.

"Haha! We came to tell you that the limo is here!" Yoona laughed and dragged Luhan away

Seohyun and Tao hugged each other and took their luggage to the limo.

Everyone got to the airport and gotten onto the airplane.

They were sitting on first class. Some other people were on the plane too.

"OMG! You are so cute!! Let's date!" A random girl wrapped her arms around Tao.

He shoved her away. She came back and hugged him.

"Don't you like me?" She said and rubbed herself against Tao.

"I'm sorry, I'm perfectly happy with my girlfriend!" Tao said and dragged Seohyun over and kissed her.

Seohyun smiles at Tao and sits down.

The flight was long and tiring. But Seohyun felt comfortable with Tao the protective panda with her.

"We have arrived at Beijing, China. Please stay safe, Thank you for flying with China Southern." A voice said.

The couples all got off and hired a limo to drive to Tao's family home in Beijing [A/N- Lets just imagine Tao has houses everywhere in China >.<]

They took all the luggage and put it in the couple rooms.

Suddenly Luhan got a phone call. He checked the Caller ID and saw it was one of his chinese friends: Yang Mi.

[A/N- Yang Mi is Pink and Luhan and others is Purple]

1037420.jpg

Lu Han! I heard your back to China!

Yup!

I told Happy Camp, they want to interview you and your group and your girlfriends!

But we are just ordinary people!

I know that! But don't you have Donghae and Hangeng with you?

Jie Jie! It's me: Tao! Remember me? 

Of course I remember you panda! *laughter*

And Me! Zhang Yi Xing!!! YAY I'm going back to Changsha!! Jie Jie, will you be on the show?

Yes, so there will be about 25 people on stage!

Woah! That is the most I have ever seen! So is anyone else going to be there?

Ya! Tang Yan, My best friend!

29125545c1ioba.jpg

What? Tang Jie Jie is going too? I miss her so much! By the way, this is Kris.

So tomorrow Happy Camp have sent a private jet for you, it will come at 5:00pm, the show starts at 10pm.

Ok! See you there!

Luhan ended the call.

"Who was that?" Seohyun asked Tao.

"She was our friend, I didn't know she was your friend Luhan!" Tao looked at Luhan.

"She was friends with me when we went to high school together." Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

"No wonder she would always talk about a new male friend! So it was you!" Lay said.

"Yeah Haha. Oh how did you guys know Tang Yan?" Luhan asked.

"She was Yang Mi's friend in high school, when we had meetings she would attend." Kris said casually.

"Oh, I saw her crying in a park and we became friends!" Luhan beamed.

"Awww!! I'm so excited!! Two big celebrities! And our 3 big celebrities are going!!! Yay! I can't wait!" Xiumin said and looked at Donghae, Hangeng and Leetuk.

"I was just wondering. What is Happy Camp?" Chen asked.

Tao explained it to everyone who didn't understand what it was. Everyone nodded and walked to their room to sleep.

 


I'm So sorry! It seems like an eternity since I updated!