Dedicated to LuYoon

Don't Forget Me!

This chapter is a special chapter for Yoona and Luhan. In this chapter only Yoona and Luhan exist! Ok? Thank you to my subscribers for reading my story!

 


"Yoona! Let's go to a special place!" Luhan exclaimed.

"What about the cafe?" Yoona looked up from the the table she was cleaning.

"Aish! The others will look after the cafe! Today will be a day only for us two!" Luhan smiled.

"Ok!" Yoona smiled.

Yoona finished wiping the table and called Jessica to do the waitress job, since the cafe wasn't too busy and Chen and Hyoyeon had come back she could leave the cafe in their capable hands.

Luhan grabbed Yoona's hand and open the door for her so that she could get into the car. She slightly giggled seeing Luhan act as a gentleman. Yoona walked in and made herself comfortable in the car.

Luhan drove to a secret place and Yoona had fallen asleep. When the light was red light Luhan looked at Yoona's angelic face and kissed her forehead.

Luhan drove for about another hour and it was already 4:00pm. Luhan lifted Yoona up bridal style and sat with her on the meadows.

Yoona woke up and saw infront of her was the sunset and the river. 

"This is.." Yoona stuttered.

"Breathtaking. Just like you," Luhan smiled and placed Yoona's hair behind her ear.

Yoona smiled and put her head on Luhan's shoulder and watched the sunset.

"Yoona, lets go to the park we went to when we were young!" Luhan smiled.

Yoona nodded and pulled Luhan up and they walked to the park.

When they got to the park Yoona immediately dragged Luhan to the swing and Yooma begged Luhan to push her. Luhan laughed at Yoona's cuteness and pushed her up into the sky.

The park was filled with their childhood memories and now it was filled with laughter. Yoona ran from the swing to the slide and slid down the slide with Luhan. She smiled at herself and play more.

Finally Yoona was tired, she slep on the slide and Luhan picked her up and put her in the car. It was dark outside, Yoona suddenly woke up.

"Did I wake you up?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"Hannie.. I'm hungry!" Yoona pouted.

Luhan smiled widely and drove to the restaurant they used to go to when they were young.

When they walked in Yoona smiled, thinking about the memories she had in that restaurant. The mini food fight Luhan and Yoona played under the table. The food they shared.  Everything they did at the restaurant when they were kids came flooding back to her. 

"Yoona! Luhan!" The manager beamed.

"Mr Kim!" Yoona and Luhan ran up to hug him.

"I knew you two would become a couple from the minute I met you two!" Mr Kim laughed

Yoona and Luhan held their hands tighter and blushed.

They sat down and order some food for Yoona and Luhan to have. It was a lot for two people, but Yoona was a big eater.

When they had finished eating they hugged Mr Kim and Luhan drove Yoona back to the SNSD home.

"Today was the best day I have ever had, thank you for making this happen Luhan!" Yoona smiled and kissed Luhan.

"Yoona, you are the best thing I have ever had! Thank you for coming back to me!" Luhan smiled