Proposals.

Don't Forget Me!

Kris puts his fingers through his gelled hair and went to look at himself in the mirror. He smirked at himself and walks off to see the girls. He signals for the boys to follow after him. They tippy-toe into the girls section and see 12 beautiful goddesses. (That includes Yang Mi & Tang Yan & Ruby Lin)

262.jpgImg259608136.jpg1358845668CtSEUE.jpg -------------------> Ruby Lin. (Jay Chou's girlfriend in the story)

They looked absolutely stunning.

"When did you come Ru Er?" Jay Chou asked and hugged her.

"Haha! She came in when the director told her that she could look around freely!" Yang Mi laughed.

"So.. You're going to stay with me?" Jay asked.

"Yes! You sa gua (dummie)" Ruby smiled

Tao back-hugged Seohyun and caught her in surprise.

"Tao..." Seohyun said.

"You look absolutely stunning." Tao whispered to Seohyun.

Seohyun blushed at hit Tao's arm lightly.

"Where did Leeteuk go?" Taeyeon asked.

"Umm.. He went to buy BAOZI! Yea he went to buy baozi!" Xiumin nervously said.

Taeyeon eyed him suspiciously, but seeing his innocent face made her believe him. Leeteuk was actually telling the clerk that they wanted all the clothes the girls and the men were wearing, and asking the women if they could have a special proposal room. 

The clerk smiled at Leeteuk and led him to a room and asked if he was happy with it. The room was a small room with a lot of balloons and love hearts everywhere. Leeteuk smiled. It was absolutely perfect. He paid the lady the money and went back to the girls. He saw Taeyeon, she was absolutely beautiful.

"Leeteuk! You're back! Wait.. Didn't you buy Baozi?" Taeyeon said suspiciously.

"Umm.. Well I ate it on the way!" Leeteuk fibbed,

"Yah!! I was waiting for you to bring back my precious baozi!" Xiumin complained

"I'm sorry Xiumin! I'll buy you some next time!" Leeteuk rubbed the back of his neck.

"But.. But.." Xiumin pouted.

Taeyeon laughed at the boys bickering and forgot all about her suspicions.

The clerk told all the ladies to go to the room and told them to wait for their prince to arrive. The girls giggled, they didn't know that a big surprise would be awaiting them. They walked into the to room and waited for the further instructions.

"Please go to the back of the room and put you're eyepatches on." The lady instructed.

The girls obeyed her order and went to the back of the room where twelve eye patches were placed. They each put them on and waited. They could hear foot steps, but they were not allowed to take their eye patches off.

"Only being with you for 1 year. It made me understand you more. It makes me understand what true love was. It made me understand that gummy bears are so important to me and you. Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?" Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon look off her eye patch and ran to Leeteuk, who was holding a ring.

"Yes." Taeyeon was in tears.

They exited the room into a room that is connected and you can hear and see what is happening, they didn't want that room to be too crowded.

"My life is cold without you. Although you're the ice princess, I believe my life will become warm after you come and join me. Will you marry me, Jung Jessica?" Donghae asked.

Jessica cried and whispered Yes to Donghae. They went into the room with the TaeTuek couple.

"Saranghae Tiffany. Wo Ai Ni, will you marry me?" Hangeng said.

Tiffany cried and nodded. They joined the other couples.

"Sooyoung. You're so beautiful, you can dazzle me everyday. Will you marry me?" Lay asked. Sooyoung nooded and joined the couple in the other room.

"Sunny, everyday is a sunny day with you. I've know you more. You've known me more. Will you marry me?" Xiumin said.

"Xiumin! I promise to make you baozi everyday!" Sunny laughed and dragged Xiumin to the other room.

"Hyoyeon, you never seem to not amaze me, every move you make is so elegant. You're perfect. Will you marry me?" Chen asked.

"Yes!" Hyoyeon takes off her eye patch and went into a different room as the other room was already getting very crowded.

"Seohyun, you're perfect, you're really young and beautiful. You always make me smile. Will you marry me?" Tao asked.

"I'm sooo Young!! But Yess!!" Seohyun jumped into Tao's arms.

"Yuri, you make my heart flutter. I must admit. I was a cold arrogant poo. Before you came. You came and completely changed me. You made me the person I am now. I really love you. I can't use words to express my love for you. Will you marry me?" Kris asked.

Yuri threw her eye patch off and hugged Kris.

"Im Yoona, we met on the grassy fields of Seoul. You made my heart flutter. I wanted to know you. Now all I want to do is care for you, love you.You thought I would walk out off your life didn't you? But I came back, I'm ready to cherish you forever. Will you marry me?

"Yes!" Yoona cried and cried.

"Tang Tang.." Roy said.

Tang Yan didn't wait for Roy to continue. She took off her eye patch and ran in tears. She said yes as soon as she reached him. He smiled at they went away.

"Mi Mi! Will you marry me?" Liu Kai Wei asked.

Yang Mi was surprised her boyfriend was here, she threw off her eye patch and said Yes.

Jay Chou sang Mine, Mine and hugged Ruby.

"Be mine?" Jay Chou asked.

Ruby giggled and they walked away.


SUCH A BORING CHAPPPIIEEEE SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYY!!