Yes! Jiyeon disappeared!

Don't Forget Me!

"Wait... Yoona! You are bleeding!! Tell me, what happened???" Luhan shouted.

Yoona didn't want Luhan to worry about her, but not that he knows she is hurt she told him everything that happened when she was on her way to the supermarket.

"What!?!? What happened to that old cute and innocent Myonnie we meet when we were young?" Luhan asked in disbelief.

"I don't know Hannie, all I know is she's gone. Myonnie doesn't exist. Who we face right now is Jiyeon. She only cares about wealth, beauty and revenge!" Yoona cried.

Luhan caressed Yoona's hair and Yoona cried in Luhan's embrace. She felt so safe in Luhan's embrace, but she was still scared of Jiyeon.

~Jiyeon's P.O.V~

Yes! I finally made that Yoona miserable!! 

~End of P.O.V~

Jiyeon's phone started ringing. She groaned and picked it up.

"Yes. Yes." Jiyeon nodded.

She put on her sunglasses and went to Starlight Company.  Her company for modeling. When she arrived she walked to the front office and the  worker there bowed to her and told her to meet the President.

Jiyeon smiled at herself. The president likes her a lot.

"Hey Heechul!" Jiyeon beamed and wrapped her arms around him.

Heechul moves away and throws a newspaper at her.

"What is this??" Heechul asked.

Jiyeon picked up the newspaper and read the headline.

Famous Model Jiyeon harasses young woman.

Underneath there was a picture of Jiyeon pulling Yoona's hair.

"Heechul! That is not true!" Jiyeon complained.

"We'll I'm sorry! Your acts are so rude we are not going to let you stay in the company!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Mr. Please let her stay, I will go to America with her until the news is over!" Siwon suddenly popped in.

"Ok. I'll contact Mrs Park about that," Heechul said.

Jiyeon and Siwon walked out.

"Thanks Wonnie!" Jiyeon said and hugged him.

When they walked outside a group of reporters bombarded them with questions.

"Miss Park! Is it true you were harassing a young woman?" A reporter asked.

"No!" Jiyeon shouted sharply.

"Then what is the photo?" The reporter asked again.

"We were practicing for a drama!" Jiyeon replied.

"Miss Park! We have not heard of any recent dramas you will be in!" The reporter said.

"NEXT QUESTION!!!" Jiyeon shouted.

"Are you dating Siwon??" A reporter asked.

Siwon quickly pulled Jiyeon Into a passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's neck. After they had finished Jiyeon smiled and kissed Siwon again. Siwon smiles and kisses Jiyeon's neck

"Are you going to America with Siwon?" A reporter asked.

"Duh! It's not like I'm going with you!" Jiyeon mocked the reporter

Siwon laughed to himself and shooed the reporters away.

--EXO-M cafe--

It was the breaktime for everyone and they all sat and watched the news, up came the news with Jiyeon and Siwon.

"What??? Does that mean Jiyeon is going to America?" Luhan asked.

"Duh! It's not like I'm going to Antartica!" Jiyeon said and laughed.

"What do you want Miss Park??" Luhan asked in a funny voice, it almost seemed like Luhan was mocking Jiyeon.

"I'm just here because I want to come here!" Jiyeon laughed.

"Babe. Come on. We don't need to be in this ugly cafe!" Siwon laughed and walked away.

"They are so rude!" Seohyun and Tao said is unison.

Yoona giggled at the maknae couple.

"Umm. Lay!! I'm hungry!!" SooYoung ordered Lay to get her a packet of Lays.

"Hyoyeon! Aren't we gonna organise the dance comp outside in the meadows?" Chen asked.

"Well it's only you and me. But we can still make in fun! Yea?" Hyoyeon ruffled Chens hair.

"Hey! Lets make Sunny baozis!" Sunny exclaimed and dragged Xiumin away.

"Let's go sing!" Kris said.

"But your singing is horrible!" Yuri laughed and made a funny face.

"Fine! I'll rap!" Kris laughed.

Gosh! I wish Donghae was here!" Jessica sighed.

"Who said I wasn't?" Donghae appeared and behind him was Leetuk and Hangeng.

"Ya! Geng~ Let's go buy pink stuff!" Tiffany beamed and took Hangeng away.

"Well. Jessi, can you cook Fish?" Donghae asked.

"But I don't want to cook you!" Jessica laughed.

"What about my fishy cousins?" Donghae giggled.

"Well I could try." Jessica giggled.

"I wanna sleep! Tuekkie! Sing me a lullaby! Come on!! I'm going home to sleep!" Taeyeon said sleepily.

"Fine! Fine!" Leetuk followed Taeyeon out.

"Why don't we go and wait for the customers to come! You can be waitress, I'll be cashier and waiter, Jessica and Donghae in the kitchen!" Luhan laughed.

"Ok! Wait what??? Jessica in the kitchen?? No you can't! The kitchen will explode into little pieces!" Yoona shouted

"Don't worry! Donghae is an excellent cook, he will help Jessica! Won't you Donghae?" Luhan shouted to Donghae.

"Sure!" Donghae shouted from the kitchen.