Her Story

Howls Combined

Suho's POV:

"We're back," D.O called after we hunted. D.O, Baekhyun, and I were in charge of hunting. D.O and Baekhyun were the hunters, while I was the Alpha.

"It's about time. Omega's gonna get starving any second now," Chanyeol groaned, glaring at Sehun. "Too bad he has to eat the last," Baekhyun teased. I glared at him. He rolled his eyes.

"So, how's the girl? Did she smell the same way?" I asked Chanyeol. "Yep. She smelt exactly like Kris," he told me. "Yeah, hyung. I smelt her too," D.O continued.

"Baekhyun, you too?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. "But, how? It doesn't make any sense. If there were any Whites, beside Kris, th Timbers would've killed them first," I grunted. There was an awkward moment of silence.

I sighed and finished my meal. "I'll go talk to her tomorrow," I declared. "I'm the Alpha. I should know more." I went upstairs and took a nap.

------------------------------------------------------

Eunji's POV:

I walked through a forest. I saw a meadow outside and ran into it. It was night, but I still can see things clearly. I saw the full moon on the beautiful night sky. A gust of wind blew beside me. I gasped and looked at the bushes.

"W-Who's there?" I asked. I walked closer. Two pair of red eyes stared at me. I gasped again.

"Come on, little girl. You'll know us. You're not a little pup anymore," a deep voice said. The two eyes got closer to me, revealing two big black wolves growling at me.

"No. No! Help!" I shouted. The bigger wolf chuckled. "You're not going anywhere, pup. No one's gonna save you," he said as they circled me. I saw the smaller one crouch, then jumped in the air, pouncing at me. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine the claws coming in. It never did. I opened them and saw the black wolf being pinned down by a huge white wolf.

"Hang on, Eunji," the white wolf said in his deep voice. He bit his rival's neck, sending him whimpering in pain. He tossed it unto the other wolf, making them crash onto each other. I widened my eyes, amazed by how strong he was. I saw the white wolf smirked.

The black ones startd to retreat, the white one appeared in front of them immediately. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, pinning them to the ground.

"We surrender, please!" they whimpered. "Shut up and don't lie! I can read your minds," the white one pinned them harder, almost choking them.

I saw the black ones retreating, when the white wolf just stood there. He stared at me. I gasped. "Eunji, are you alright?" he asked me. Just then, the sun rose up. I turned to see the white wolf gone.

I opened my eyes. I was back in my room. Who was that wolf? Why did he save me?

I shook my head and looked at the clock. 5:30 a.m. I got up and decided to walk around the forest. I grabbed my jacket, my shoes, and locked the house. I started to walk.

I was walking beside a river, enjoying the morning air. I sometimes sit down and touched the water. It was still cold, though.

"Annyeonghaseyo," a voice interrupted me. I jumped back, surprised. A guy, familiar to who Yoona introduced appeared beside me.

"A-Annyeong," I answered. He took his hand out. "Kim Junmyun imnida. Call me Suho," he introduced. I took his hand and shook it. It was rather warm than the rest of the people I met.

"Song Eunji imnida," I introduced myself. "So, I heard you were new in uni. Where did you come from?" he asked me.

" I was born in America, but I stay in Incheon a little while," I answered briefly. He chuckled. "Do you mind me asking, but where are your parents?"

The question left me freezing at my spot. "Uh... I don't really talk about it," I sighed, looking down.

"I'm sorry. You don't need to if you--"

"No, no, no. It's okay. It's just... my parents died when I was 10," I started.

"Died? H-How?" Suho asked me.  I sighed before answering.

"A wolf attack, in America, when they were on vacation and I was all alone at home. It's been a week since they've gone missing, I called my uncl who lived there. He told me that... my parents died, being killed by a pack of black wolves," I told him, remembering. Suho gasped for a while. "I'm really sorry," Suho looked me.

I had to admit. This guy is kinda soft, rather than that Kai who goes rude all the time. 

"Mind if I ask you? What were you doing following me? And why is Kai acting all weird on me?" I asked him. It was his turn to get frozen. "Y-You know Kai?"

"Well, not exactly. We just met on the bus stop. We didn't really talk or anything," I replied. He inhaled before answering.

"Well, Kai is always like that when he's around new guys. He doesn't really like them, no offense. I didn't follow you, I just coincidentally found you here. I heard Kai was speaking of you, so I just thought I'd have a chance to meet you."

I nodded in understanding. I looked at my watch. Damn. 6:15! We've been talking for that long?

"Uh... Junmyun? I gotta go now. I gotta get ready for uni. Bye!" I ran to back to my house.

 

Suho's POV:

Her parents died... killed by a pack of black wolves... Timber Wolves...

As I saw she was already gone, I switched into wolf form and ran back to the den.