Howl Bond

Howls Combined

We got back to the den, we changed into human form. I stared at Kris confusedly. "K-Kris, who were they?" I asked him. He sighed, he looked a little worried. We sat down at the living room's couch. The rest of the pack stared at us. Kris inhaled and looked down.

"I think I smelt another wolf, just when we were howling. It didn't smell friendly, though. I just thought..." he started. Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "Just thought... what? H-Hyung?" he asked. Kris looked to all of us, making me grow impatient.

"Guys, I think the Timber Wolves are getting closer," he finished. We gasped, remembering the mission of those black wolves. "Timber Wolves? That black wolf pack?" I asked them. They nodded. I gasped, afraid they'll kill me any day now. Suho sighed.

"Now, we'll have to be cautious every second in our life. We have to protect other people from those wolves. Moreover, to prevent them from killing our Whites," Suho said, looking at Kris and me. We looked at each other, then I looked down. Kris sat closer and held my hand.

"Don't worry, Eunji-ah. We promise we'll protect you and the people with our lives," he assured me. I looked at him, he was smiling at me.

"Hyung, I think Duizhang likes her already~," Tao whispered to Xiumin. Kris gave an icy glare at them and rolled his eyes. I giggled for a while.

Kris, they're Omegas. They always joke like that. I scolded him in my mind. He sighed and leaned on the couch. Suho sat beside me.

"So, you've done what I asked, huh?" he asked Kris. I furrowed my eyebrows. "The reason why Kris was surprised this afternoon is... I told him to teach you how to howl," he told me, smirking. I widened my eyes.

"WHAT!? YOU DID THAT?" I asked Kris. He jumped out of the couch, surprised. "Hey, don't blame me. I really wanted to know how you howl from the start, okay?" he flinched. I grunted in frustration and leaned on the couch. The Alphas smirked at me.

"Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now. So, I'll see you tomorrow, guys," Kris went upstairs to his room. I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at the watch. 9 p.m. Wow, we've been howling for that long?

I got up from my seat and went to my bed to sleep. I couldn't sleep, though. My neck got that pain again. I'm already marked. Why is this thing always hurting my neck?

 

Kris' POV:

I lied on my bed, thinking about Eunji. Gosh, you guys should've heard her howl. It was totally beautiful.

I read the minds of the pack downstairs.

Duizhang likes her already. He really loves her. - Tao.

Timber Wolves? I'm gonna kill them any day now. - Suho.

What are we gonna do to those wolves? They'll kill Kris and Eunji. - Luhan.

I'm already marked. Why is this thing always hurting my neck? - Eunji.

I gasped and sat up when I read the last mind. Eunji? What's wrong with her neck?

I ran and got into her room. I opened the door silently and saw Eunji sleeping on her bed. I quietly walked and kneeled beside her, examining her neck. I got rid of her hair and only saw the dragon mark on it. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What's wrong with it? I didn't see anything.

Suddenly, I felt a sting of pain on my left neck. "Ack!" I mouthed, trying not to wake her up. What? Me too?

I ran back to my bedroom. I rubbed my left neck. "Ow, what is this thing?" I groaned as I lied on my bed, trying to sleep. Fortunately, 10 minutes later, which felt like an hour, I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji's POV:

I woke up the next morning, the pain was finally gone. I rushed to the bathroom and checked my neck. Two small pawprints at the size of my thumb were marked beside my dragon. One of the left and one on the right.

I gasped. What? What is this thing?

"AAHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS!?!?!" I heard someone shout. I quickly ran out of the room. I saw the Suho and Chanyeol already woken up. They heard the shout and ran into Kris' room. He was standing in front of his mirror, staring at his neck.

"Wu Fan gege, what the--!?" I stopped as I saw the same pawprint marks on his neck. I gasped and walked closer to the White. "Y-You had it too?" I asked. "Wait, you had this mark?" he asked back. I nodded. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

"Ahem. What are you talking about?" he asked. We showed them our marks. Suho gasped.

"You... Y-You guys... Y-You've..." he stuttered. I narrowed my eyes. "We've what, Junmyun?" I asked impatiently. Suho stepped back.

"Y-You've... H-Howl B-Bonded!" he marked. Kris and Chanyeol gasped, I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? Howl Bonded?" I asked him.

"He fell for you, Eunji!" Suho and Chanyeol said at the same time. I gasped. Kris is in love with me?

"Once you've Howl Bonded, that wolf is your mate for life!" Suho told us. I saw Luhan getting into the room. "What happened?" he asked us.

"They've Howl Bonded, hyung!" Chanyeol told him. Luhan widened his eyes. "W-WHAT!? YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE MATES FOR LIFE!" he exclaimed. I sighed.

I'm bonded to an Alpha? I'm not even part of the pack.

"Eunji-ah, don't think like that. You're one of us now. We already take you as a part of our pack," Kris assured me. "Then I'm your pack's what?" I flinched.

"Your Alpha's mate," he replied seducingly. I blushed at his words. The bond had seriously taken control of us.

"Told you he likes her," a voice teased from outside. We turned around, surprised to see Tao, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, and Xiumin smirking. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Duizhang's in love~" the Omegas teased. I saw Kris rolling his eyes, but a second later he smiled. Is he bipolar or something?

"Whatever you guys say. I'm gonna hunt first," Luhan said. Suho held him back. "Wait," he told him, smirking at me.

"I got a special day for Eunji today," he told us. I put my hands on my hips, growing impatient. He stared at Kris, again communicating by thoughts.

Kris widened his eyes and smirked. "Well said," he remarked. Then he put his and around my shoulder, moving closer to my left ear. His hot breathing sent chills down my body.

"Eunji-ah? Today... is your first hunt. Luhan ge and Kai ge will accompany you," he whispered to me, kissing my left neck. Sending shudders down my spine, the pain on my neck disappeared. I widened my eyes and nodded.

My first hunt? Where?


Howl Bonded to Kris, huh? *howls*

Your first hunt's next!

Subscribe and upvote!