She's Alive - Ending

Howls Combined

Kris' POV:

"That girl really needs to learn how to control herself," the Beta Timber told us. She turned to me and Suho.

"My name's Taeyeon, by the way. Kim Taeyeon," she said, bowing her head. We smiled.

"I'd be honored for you to join our pack," Suho told them. They smiled, finally released from Yoona. I gasped when I saw Eunji unconscious.

"Eunji-ah!" I shouted, running to her. I shook her head once, trying to wake her up. "E-Eunji-ah?" I called her, nuzzling her neck. The others ran to us.

"Please... Eunji-ah... don't die," I pleaded, but she still didn't wake up. "Eunji-ah... Please... I love you," I nuzzled my head on her neck. I sat down at the grass. With a tear coming out from my eye, I howled in grief. Suho and Taeyeon went and sat beside me, joining in the howl.

One by one, wolf by wolf, everyone joined in the howl, even the Timbers. We howled in the moon, I prayed for Eunji's life.

"K-Kris?" a voice groaned. I gasped and looked to Eunji. She was blinking her eyes. I smiled and nuzzled her.

"I'm here, Eunji. I'm right here. I'm sorry for everything," I told her. She smiled and nuzzled me back. She sat up and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where's Yoona? And who are these wolves?" she asked, pointing to the Timbers. Taeyeon stepped forward.

"Hey, girl. Kim Taeyeon imnida. I was Yoona's Beta. She disappeared into the forest a while ago," she introduced herself. Eunji smiled and nodded.

Well, she promised she'll be back for revenge, though. Never mind that now...

Eunji suddenly furrowed her eyebrows at me. "She's coming back?" she asked me. I gasped and widened my eyes.

"You... You read my mind?" I asked in disbelief. She looked down. "Yeah, I guess..." she smiled awkwardly. I chuckled and her cheek. She blushed, although she was already my mate.

You mind us to join your pack? - Taeyeon.

Eunji and I turned to Taeyeon. We looked at each other, then back to her and nodded. "So I'm really in your pack?" she reassured us.

"Girl, you already are," Eunji said, raising her eyebrows. The Timbers howled in joy. The rest of EXO laughed in their response.

"Ahh!" Eunji screamed in pain, holding her stomach. "Eunji-ah! What's wrong?" I asked her. She coughed in pain, looking down.

"Eunji-ah, tell us," I put my paw on hers. She widened her eyes.

"G-Guys... I think I'm..." she stopped in the middle, everyone pressed their lips together.

Pregnant.

I gasped and smiled. "Wh-What!? Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded.

"Hyung, what's with her?" Kai asked me. I chuckled. "Guess you guys are gonna be uncles in 9 weeks," I joked, nuzzling in Eunji. They widened their eyes.

"Hyung, she's really pregnant!?" Chen asked in disbelief. "Positive!" I told him. Eunji rolled her eyes and smiled.

I'm gonna be a father...

And I'm gonna be a busy mother in 9 weeks. Ugh. - Eunji.

"Yah, I'm the one who's gonna hunt for you! You're just gonna stay at the den watching the kids. Geez," I protested. She laughed at me.

"Whatever, Duizhang," she smirked.

---------------------- 4 months later...----------------------

 

Eunji's POV:

Geez, Kris. What's taking you so long?

Would you relax a little? I'm right in front of the house. - Kris.

"Finally," I sighed, going for the door. We had 3 White pups now, sleeping in the bed.

I sighed and opened the door. I saw Kris in his white T-shirt. He smirked at me.

"Hey, babe," he greeted me. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "What took you so long? The kids are sleeping now," I asked him. He chuckled and kissed my neck. I scoffed at him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Three... two... one," he teased, pointing his fingers upstairs. Suddenly, I heard a scream from upstairs.

"UMMA!! JINRA FROZE MY PANDA!" our daughter, Jenya shouted from upstairs.

All our kids have powers. Jaeyeon had fire, Jenya had telekinesis, and Jinra had the power to freeze everything she wants, a.k.a. frost. Kris smirked at me.

"Told you," he teased. I sighed and ran upstairs, Kris followed me behind. We opened the door, seeing Jinra having a fight with Jenya.

"Umma, Jinra's being--" she stopped when she saw Kris. "APPA! YOU'RE HOME!" they ran and hugged my mate.

"Hey, girls. What were you doing?" he asked them, pinching their cheek. Before they could answer, I saw Jenya lifting her hand. A frozen panda doll was held in front of them. I gave them a panda doll in Tao's honor. Kris smirked.

"Jaeyeon!" I called.

What now, Umma? - Jaeyeon, our son and the eldest of the three.

He walked into the room, scratching the back of his neck. He widened his eyes when he saw Kris. "Appa, you're finally home!" he hugged Kris. I rolled my eyes.

Why do kids always go for their father either if he's not home?

Because you're always harsh on them. Learn to have fun. - Kris.

I rolled my eyes on him. "Hey, bro. You think you can handle this?" he asked, pointing to Jenya. He sighed and shot a single blaze of fire onto her panda. It melted, Jaeyeon turned back to his room.

"I'm gonna talk to him," Kris told me and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, babe," he waved and walked to Jaeyeon's room. I smiled at him. I heard the girls giggling silently.

"Umma, did Appa always do that to you?" Jinra teased. I rolled my eyes and pushed the girls into their beds. "You're too young to think about it. Get to sleep now," I told them.

"Yes, Umma!" they ran and slept in their own beds. I smiled and kissed their cheeks. "Don't fight again, okay?" I told them. They smiled and nodded.

I went out from the room.

Kris, how's it going?

We just played for a while and I put him to sleep. Why?

Nothing. You're such a weird father.

"Why is that?" a deep voice asked from behind me. I jumped back, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, preventing me from falling. He smirked at me.

"Yah! You scared the freak out of me!" I shouted at him. Kris pulled me closer, our chests touching. "Come on, it's not like I'm gonna kill you," he teased.

Whatever.

"So are you gonna release me now or what?" I asked him firmly. He smirked and let go. "It's late already. You should sleep," I told him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Fine. Come on," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

A life being a mother and an Alpha Female isn't as easy as I thought. Even though I have the boys or Kris to help me, I still care for other people and wish to help them.

Yoona... I know she'll some back someday. She's out there somewhere. We just need to wait for the right time.


working on the sequel soon!!!

Keep subbing, commenting, and upvoting please!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!