Friend or Enemy?

Howls Combined

"Y-Yoona?" I asked, my jaw dropped and my eyebrows furrowed. She sighed.

"Hi, Eunji," she told me. All of us, even the Timbers gasped at this. All this time, my best friend is a Timber Wolf?

"Why didn't you tell me this? What happened, Yoona?" I growled at her, a tear came out from my eye. She looked down.

"I'm immortal. I did this for my mother. My dad... he thinks I'm nothing but a useless, poor pup. He killed my mom, my most loved wolf in the world. I was so mad at my dad I promised to kill any White Wolf in the world," she explained. I gasped again, then I bared my teeth.

"Including me? Your best friend?" I asked, avoiding her eye contact.

"I didn't want to kill you, because I liked you. The way you comfort people," she apologized.

"But why only me? I'm bonded to my mate, you should've spared him too!" I snarled, thinking about Kris. I ran to him and continued my marking on him. Kris ge, please... wake up... I'm sorry...

I heard someone groan in pain. I widened my eyes and gasped. "K-Kris ge? Are you awake?"

"Eunji-ah? Is that you?" he groaned. I smiled, but I felt someone biting me on the neck and threw me onto the same boulder. "You chose your mate instead of me. Our friendship is over," Yoona told me, growling at me. I lost conscious on the ground.

 

Author's POV:

You fell unconscious from fighting. Yoona smirked at you.

"It's over, Eunji. Your mate isn't gonna help you. He's mine now," she scoffed.

"I'm right here," a deep voice interrupted her. She turned back to see Kris in his wolf form behind her, attacking and scratching her by her left cheek. It left 3 straight lines as a scar. She crashed on the ground, but then stood up when Kris circled each other.

"Don't ever touch my mate again," he threatened, baring his teeth. She scoffed.

"Even if she's alive, I'll take her in an instant and kill her," she said. Kris snarled and launched himself a little.

"Over my dead body," he snarled. She smirked for a while.

"Get him," she ordered her wolves.

No reaction. She snarled at them. "What are you doing!? Kill him!" she snarled.

Again, no reaction. The Timbers just looked at each other and walked towards your pack, snarling at their leader. She gasped.

"What's wrong with you guys? You have to obey your leader or--" she snarled.

"No, Yoona. You killed your own parents. We're on their side," her Beta said, moving beside Kris. She scoffed.

"Let them go, Yoona. Leave the past behind you," Suho said, also standing beside him. She growled and bared her teeth.

"Never!" she snarled and glared at Kris.

"I'll be back for you, dear. We will meet again, soon," she threatened and cackled, disappearing into the forest.

Gosh. That girl. - Suho.


yup. the leader of the Timbers is your best friend, Yoona.

I've made the arrangements for the sequel!!!

Please subscribe and upvote!!!