First Hunt

Howls Combined
"You ready, Eunji?" Kai asked me, Luhan started the jeep. I nodded, getting in the car. He smirked at me and got in. Kris walked near the jeep for a while, and did this.
 
 
I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but inside I was blushing. This Howl Bond is driving me crazy. Luhan started driving us to the hunting place.
 
"So, where are we hunting?" I asked him. He smirked. "My favorite place. Our prey always feed there," Luhan told me.
 
30 minutes later, we arrived at a canyon, but there's still enough grass for a caribou to eat. Luhan parked the jeep on the higher ground and got out. We switched into wolf form, I sniffed the air. I widened my eyes.
 
"Luhan gege, don't tell me," I smiled and ran to the edge of the cliff, spotting two big deers feeding on the lower ground. Luhan and Kai smirked. "Yup. Caribou, my personal favorite," his smirk grew wider. I widened my eyes.
 
How are we gonna hunt one of them? Especially me?
 
"Don't worry. You'll be fine. Just do what D.O and Baekhyun taught. We'll be right behind you," Kai reassured me. I nodded and we trotted downhill. We hid behind the rocks. I noticed how big they were.
 
 
I gulped and looked at the Betas. They nodded and we walked slowly forward, approaching them. Just then, the caribou raised their heads, my heartbeat doubled. Fortunately, they went back to feeding. I sighed in relief.
 
Just then, I smelt something. I realized more wolves were hunting here. I lifted my head and whispered to the Betas.
 
"Psst. Kai! Luhan! We got company," I told them, baring my teeth. I quickened my pace and approached the caribou. Before we go to them, two wolves barked at them. The prey escaped. Time for the rush. We ran and followed the prey. The two wolves were in front of us. They disappeared for a moment, then they retreated, whimpering. I gasped, looking at the prey.
 
"K-Kai, L-Luhan, STAMPEDE!" I barked, we retreated. Just that second, a herd of caribou ran towards us. "Scatter to the sides!" I told them. They nodded and ran leftward. I ran to the right side, slowing down. I haven't given up.
 
This is my first hunt. I can't fail.
 
I got closer to the herd and jumped on my targeted prey. I bit its neck in an instant, killing it. Fortunately, Luhan helped and bit its hind leg. The prey collapsed to the ground, dying. I let go and panted, satisfied. "You alright, Eunji?" Luhan asked me. I nodded. "I'm fine, gege."
 
Kai and Luhan saw the other two wolves, they bared their teeth and growled.
 
"Yah, what's your problem, you stupid? That was our hunt!" Kai snarled. I glared at him. "Kai, back off!" I ordered him. The wolf smiled.
 
"You better listen to the girl," he teased. Kai growled and started attacking, Luhan joined. "Hey, guys, stop! Kai, Luhan, break it off!" I ordered, but it didn't work. They snarled at each other.
 
"Yah, Kai! Stop it! Hey--!" I was cut by a voice.
 
"KKAMJONG!!!" a voice shouted. We turned and saw the Omegas running to us. "Hey, mei mei," Tao greeted me. I nodded.
 
"I'm still gonna tear this freaking snaggletooth apart!" Kai snarled. "Xiumin hyung, do your job," Sehun told him. Xiumin smirked and stepped forward. "Labu labu!" he did aegyo at the wolves. I can't help but to laugh at him.
 
 
The wolves stopped fighting and glared at the Omegas. "Come on, guys! Get a hold for yourselves," Sehun scolded.
 
"You wolves are making us look bad. Look, the caribou are laughing at us," Tao teased. We turned and saw some of the caribou  laughing their antlers off.
 
"Now that's a moon I don't wanna howl to," Tao joked and sat down. We all laughed at his comment.
 
"So, it turned out great, huh?" a voice asked, surprising us. We turned and saw the Alphas standing on the higher ground, in their wolf form. I gasped. "Thanks, Omegas. You did well," Suho praised. He turned to the two wolves.
 
"You two, go home. Don't mess with my mate," Kris ordered. The two growled at Kai and Luhan, baring their teeth. "NOW!" Kris snarled. The two whimpered and ran back to their den. Kai scoffed at them, smirking. The Alphas ran to us.
 
"Eunji-ah, you okay? I was so worried about you," Kris asked me. I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Those wolves were interefering us. I caught a caribou, though," I reassured him. He smiled and sniffed the prey.
 
"Perfect. Good job, Eunji," he praised and my cheek. Tao silently gagged. Suho shot him a glare. "Tao, they're already bonded. What more proof do you want?" Luhan scolded him. I rolled my eyes at him.
 
"Congratulations, Eunji. Your first hunt was a success," Suho praised me. I smiled and nodded at him. "As a present, you eat first," he told me. I smiled and fed myself on the huge caribou. Kris smirked at me, nuzzling my head. I mentally blushed, again.
 
"I'm done," I told them. The next turn to feed was the Alphas, then the Betas, and the Omegas were the last. We switched into human form and dragged the prey onto the jeep. Luhan drived us back to the den.
 
First hunt? Finished, finally. Who were those wolves?

your first hunt turned out well, huh?

I'll update more tomorrow!

Subscribe and upvote, please!!!

working on the poster now!!!