Timber Wolves

Howls Combined
The day and the week passed greatly. Kris would go to my room every night to sleep or make out with me. That guy is just unbelievable. I was still confused about the Timber Wolves, though.
 
It was Friday night, Kris always go to sleep in my room. An opportunity to ask.
 
"Kris?" I asked as we lied on the bed.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Mind if I ask you something?"
 
"Go on. I'm listening."
 
I took a deep breath and sat up. "Who is the leader of the Timber Wolves, actually? Did you smell her when we were howling?"
 
Kris furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, holding my hand. "Y-Yeah. I smelt it. Their leader is a hybrid of a White male and a black female, but her appearance is a black." I widened my eyes.
 
"Their leader... is a girl?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes. I know it's hard to believe, but she did this to avenge her mother. Her father killed her, so she once poisoned him to death. She swore she would kill every White Wolf in this world," Kris explained, looking down.
 
She's half black and half White? Does she have the strength and the speed of a White, though?
 
"Yes, she does. She might be either as fast or as strong as me. What's weird is... I can't read her mind," Kris said, reading my mind. I nodded in understanding, half of me feeling sorry Kris can't read her mind. "So those two black wolves in my dream are Timber Wolves?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.
 
"And just in case you were wondering... I was the White Wolf in your dream," Kris said, pinning me on the bed. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. Kris smirked and crushed his lips on mine. I gasped, but I returned the kiss in 2 seconds. He cupped my face and deepened the kiss. My hands creeped from his chest to his neck, rubbing his mark. Odd, it didn't hurt a bit for him.
 
"I... love... you... so... much... Eunji," he moaned in the kiss. I smiled and played with his hair. He suddenly pulled away, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
 
"Gege? Wh-What's wrong? What did you smell?" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed. "N-Nothing. Probably just a cat," he told me. I raised one eyebrow, sitting up.
 
"Kris, what happened? I'm your mate, you should tell me," I forced. He sighed and looked down.
 
"Timber Wolves. They're near," he told me. I gasped when he said that. "Wh-What?" I reassured him. He nodded, his smile had definitely turned into a frown. "Eunji-ah, listen. Whatever you do, don't ever let your mark get near them. They have the power to unmark you. Since then, you'll stay in human form forever, you won't be able to change back. More worse, the process incredibly freaking hurts, you might die in the process. Only a White can mark you back," he warned me. I was totally afraid that moment.
 
"No. It can't be. No wolf is stronger than the Whites," I said in disbelief. Kris glared at me. My mate? Glaring at me?
 
He pinned me down on the bed, his hand on my shoulders. "Eunji-ah, I'm telling you! It's the leader who gave them the power! I wanna protect you... my one and only mate," he said, cupping my face. A tear came from both our eyes.
 
"Me too. We're the last pure Whites in the world. We can't let our species disappear, right?" I told him. He smiled and wiped my tear. "That's my cute mate," he smirked. I rolled my eyes, but I smiled at him. We got in the quilt, covering ourselves.
 
"Goodnight, Alpha," I smiled and nuzzled my head on the pillow. Kris smiled and moved my bangs to the side of my face. I blushed. "Goodnight, Eunji-ah."
 
 
 
Kris' POV:
 
As Eunji was already asleep, I caressed her face. I love you, Eunji-ah. I can't let those Timbers get their hands on you. I can't lose you, never.
 
I sighed and got out of the bed. I jumped from her window, switching into wolf form. I landed safely on the ground. Taking one look of her room, I ran to the hill. I sat on beside the tree, staring at the full moon. I sighed, thinking of how to protect her. Can't I take her to China or somewhere else? No, I can't. The others won't be able to. Heck, the Timbers could always appear anytime and anywhere. Man, isn't there any other Whites when you need them?
 
I looked up to the stars, remembering my father. "Wish you were here, dad. You can help me right now. Eunji and the people are in great danger right now. I know I have protect them, I just don't know how," I sighed.
 
A deep chuckle interrupted me. I looked around, looking for the direction of the voice. I stood up.
 
"Show yourselves, cowards! I know you're here," I barked, baring my teeth. Red eyes were staring at me. A deep female grin was heard.
 
"Well, well. What do we have here, boys?" she teased. I snarled at them, growing more impatient. "Show yoursleves!" I told them. The eyes started to approach me, revealing a pack of black wolves. I gasped.
 
Timber Wolves. I knew it!
 
The leader stepped forward, circling me. "Well, well. My dear, what are you doing here, and so... alone?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want? I can beat two of you in half a minute," I threatened them. She stopped and smirked at me.
 
"How about four?" she asked, looking at her members. She shook her head, motioning for attack. "Get him, boys." Four Timbers ran towards me from all four directions. I jumped and backflipped, avoiding them. I pinned one of them down, kicking the two other ones with my hind legs. They crashlanded on the ground. I bit the neck of the wolf I pinned, threw it to the last one. They crushed onto each other and I scoffed.
 
"Is that all you got?" I teased. She smirked. More wolves, eight this time, ran towards me. I fought them all off. When I was busy fighting, the leader was gone. I gasped, confused. Just then, the leader appeared, pouncing at me and knocked me on the ground.
 
"Beauty, beauty. Why, such a pity to lose such a talented White," she teased, getting closer to my left neck. She pinned me down and tocuhed my neck. "But that White won't ever be one ever again," she finished. I widened my eyes.
 
"No! No--AAAHHHH!!" I screamed in pain as she bit my neck. She was starting to unmark me. She smirked.
 
"Don't worry, dear. I won't go 'til the edge. I'm just gonna go for your friends and finish them. Or perhaps... your mate?" she teased. I tried to snarl at her, but I was too wounded to attack. Gasping for air, I lost conscious and collapsed on the ground.
 
"Bring him to a place I like to call... 'home'," she ordered her wolves. They nodded and dragged me to their den.

what's gonna happen to him???

I won't kill him, though...

subscribe and upvote, please!!!!!!!

 

Subbers and commenters, saranghae~!!!!!!!!!!